Thread: What Do You Think Is Better?

i have ears :) What Do You Think Is Better? Full Life's Avatar

What Do You Think Is Better?

Hi I just got a gold chocobo and i was wondering what is better gold chocobo or the airship i Think the chocobo is better because you can find chocographs with it but whats your appinon

They're about the same for me, the Chocobo is nice because you can go anywhere with it but the Airship only gets you into Memoria. ;]

Chocobo, because the ship like the Invincible can't land in forest and can only land on greenery, if I can remember properly.

It annoyed the crap out of me. Especially when I would go to Black mage village because then, I would have to run through Melgido forest, or whatever and run into Ragtime every time. I liked answering his questions though because I knew all the answers
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-11-2009 at 11:43 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

~Its impossible to fight~ What Do You Think Is Better? Orbiting Gravity's Avatar
    Gold chocobo. Like Gypsy Elder said, I always had to run through the Black Mage forest and sometimes I just didn't want to fight and just further go with the story.

Which, by the way, was all the time. I'm too into the story rather than the fighting...which is why I kept getting my butt whooped by the final boss.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth What Do You Think Is Better? Xanatos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    Chocobo, because the ship like the Invincible can't land in forest and can only land on greenery, if I can remember properly
    It seems you forgot that Golden Chocobo can only land in a forest which sucks and that's way I like airships more although in all honesty there isn't any major difference.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos-444 View Post
    It seems you forgot that Golden Chocobo can only land in a forest which sucks and that's way I like airships more although in all honesty there isn't any major difference.
    Yes, but in areas like the outer and Forgotten continent there are more forest that green, I think.

Yeah, there really is no major difference. They both have limitations. The airship is faster though.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries
    My thought of world class travel doesn't really involve sitting on the back of a giant smelly bird, so I'd rather take the airship. Airships = fast, cool, first-class. Chocobos = slow, loud, ugly.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Invincible can land on both green and brown terrain, the Hilda 3 only green.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    Invincible can land on both green and brown terrain, the Hilda 3 only green.

oh, thats right.

Because the Hilda 3 was a mist powered ship right? I don't know, I really don't remember.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood