Thread: Question on endings...

Sin92985

Question on endings...

Is there more than 1 ending? Is there a "perfect ending" someone told me if I had certain items in my inv. the ending would be dif.???

If you have Save the Queen or Hammer, you get a little bit extra to the ending, but it's not a huge difference, I had them both in my inventory. If I remember correctly I think it's just a little bit more to the ending 'I Want To Be Your Canary' Play. For the most part there is only one ending.

Isn't the ending perfect enough?
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 11-10-2009 at 11:58 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User Question on endings...
    Posted by Gypsy Elder
    I agree that it's pretty great, but I can think of a few improvements:

SPOILER!!:
    Kuja should have lived because he was awesome; I wish we would have found out what really happened to Vivi; and Zidane and Dagger should have kissed (all that romantic tension for a hug? I WANT TO SEE SOME KISSING!!!)

As for the topic, I really have no idea if there is indeed more endings. Gypsy is probably right about the extended scence of the play. I doubt there's anything different in regards to a FMV.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Question on endings... Xanatos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    Couldn't agree any more.

There are no multiple endings in FF IX although when developing the game SquareEnix changed the ending multiple time until they reached a "perfect" one. I personally would like to see the other combination they had in mind.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity