Thread: Help Me PLZ!!!!!!!

All is One.One is All. Help Me PLZ!!!!!!! Firefly's Avatar

Help Me PLZ!!!!!!!

Ok,I am on the very last battle of FFIX,the one with Necron.And I have tried everything but I can't defeat him!Here are my levels:
    Zidane:60
    Dagger(Garnet)-58
    Steiner-59
    Eiko-41
    ~*PLease help me!!I have looked at every walkthrough and tried evry walkthrough but I still die.Any tips or suggestions??Anything would be appreciated!!!*~
    Much thxs~Firefly~
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Blog Entries
    You're at the right levels, except for Eiko but it's not too hard that you should be dieing.

It would help me to know what kind of skills you have, but a general strategy would be to keep the damage dealers (who I think your party should be are Dagger and Steiner) alive. Keep Eiko spamming the curagas every turn, have Zidane be the item user if needed, otherwise keep him attacking. If Steiner has abilities like Climhazard or Shock, have him use them. Dagger should be summoning Ark or Bahamut.

If it helps, a good combo to use is have Dagger use the boost ability, then have everyone equip the Auto-Regen ability. This will allow longer summoning animations being used so you can regain more hp while waiting for Bahamut or w/e to do damage.

Best of luck!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

In skills,do you mean like my Eidolon's and Magics and Stuff.Or do you mean the other abilities like auto-regen,auto-life,and the such?
    My TFF Family:

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

You need to have Clear Headed on every character. You want to have a lot of abilities that prevent status ailments. Since you have both healers with you, try and keep Eiko at healing and Garnet doing summons but healing when needed. Auto Regen is a must. Auto Life helps. As Rocky said Shock is your best dmg dealing skill, hopefully you have it. With Zidane, damage and use remedies if needed. You mainly just need to hope Necron doesn't use Blue Shockwave a lot, other then that the only skill to be scared is Grand Cross but with clear headed you should be fine.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Help Me PLZ!!!!!!! Treize's Avatar
    It shouldn't be that hard with the levels you are at. First I would have everyone equipped with Auto-Haste, Auto-Regen, and the abilities that prevent Confusion, Petrify, etc. Needless to say, you should also have your best equipment equipped.

Zidane should probably be attacking every turn. At that level his regular attacks should be doing a lot of damage.

Stiener should be using Shock, Climhazzard, or Stock Break. Whichever one does max damage for the least amount of MP.

Dagger should be healing your party with Curaga, and when she doesn't need to heal be summoning Ark.

Eiko is also going to be healing, but when she has a free turn, she should be casting Holy.

Whenever someone runs out of MP or has a status effect inflicted on them, you should use an item to heal them.

You shouldn't have many troubles with this setup. If you still can't win like this, either get better equipment or level up 2-5 more levels, and it should be easier. It may take awhile, but if you're patient, you should win pretty easily.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Try equipping some anti-status abilities do avoid some of the major ones. Also try to equip Auto-Hate, Regain, Life. Use strong Summons if needed. I had Dagger and Eiko in my Party as well as Freya or Steiner because their techniques are strong. Both girls for healing and summons. Eiko's Full-Life is a must have. Amarant's Throw is brutal too if you want to use him, so buy some Wing Edges or throwing weapons. There's really no need for Vivi here because his magic takes too long and summons and physical attacks worked better. Maiden and Bahamut worked well for me. Ark too but I'm impatient and his scene takes too long. Use him though if you have him.

Also Listen to Treize, that's basically what I did.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 11-15-2009 at 06:03 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Umm..I think I have figured out why I am dieing so much.Zombie and Berserk.Is there any anti ability I can learn to stop zombie and berserk??If so,that would be a great help.
    My TFF Family:

Registered User Help Me PLZ!!!!!!!
    I looked it up, but I found nothing about equipping any abilities that stop berserk and zombie. I only found items/spells that negate the effects. The item that cures zombie is the magic tag, and berserk can be cured using either Gysahl greens, Remedies, or using Esuna.

Stock up on magic tags and remedies, and be sure to use them as soon as a member of your party falls under the status.

I know that sounds really tedious, but if you strategize your battle and be patient with it (not saying that you aren't, I'm just saying.) then you shouldn't have any more problems.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

how about using reflect on your players
    ithink it should work

If you are going to use Remedies (and I think they are the best to use over any magic) and the perfect character to do that is Zidane. So if you are going to use potions, have Zidane be the man for that while you have your Eiko healing, Garnet summoning/healing when needed and Steiner doing his dmg. Zidane does dmg when he can.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Thank you guys so much!! I really appreciate it.I took all of yall's advices and I won the game(LOL barely).Funny thing is,I couldn't stop crying through the entire ending.LOL
    My TFF Family:

Tantalus Member of Lindblum Help Me PLZ!!!!!!! True Zidane's Avatar

Re: Help Me PLZ!!!!!!!

BTW, sorry for the late reply. if ur plannin on a second playthrough, have ur main team be zidane eiko steiner/amarant, and quina. u can variate between eiko and dagger but i keep eiko