View Poll Results: Poll War!: The final Battle. What makes this game great?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vivi! He's so cute! Oh man.. I'd rape him if I could!!! <3

31 15.82%
  • Bahamut! Oh man, this dragon is the shiznat!

37 18.88%
  • Characters! I loved all the characters, not just Vivi! And I think they all had an equal impact.

128 65.31%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Poll War IV: The final battle

Poll War IV: The final battle Craig's Avatar
    just a grate game all around. The Characters helped with the life of this game it wasn't just one person with problems, it was everybody has some sh*t to deal with. No main character with a tough outer shell, just a girl crazy thief that fell in love. wonderful game(snif)

I agree with everyone else. These characters were well thought out and memorable, and that's what made FFIX so good.

Got it memorized?

If you would like a member for your family, send me a PM!

Registered User Poll War IV: The final battle Vivi97's Avatar

Vivi rocks

I agree with Axe, They were Thought out, and each charter belong in the story. And i love the ending XD
    Last edited by Vivi97; 06-22-2009 at 01:56 PM.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Poll War IV: The final battle Xanatos's Avatar
    I voted for the characters but I don't think that only characters can make a great game. Yes the characters in FF IX are surely amazing but for me story is the most important element in the game. I don't think that any character could make me play the game if it isn't interesting.
    But if the game is great than surely it's because all the elements in game and I think on the sound, graphics, plot not only on characters and FF IX is definitely that kind of game.

Pig Spot ... Shut Up ... Wait ... Poll War IV: The final battle tre skills's Avatar
    the one thing i don't like about that poll was the one 'bout vivi and raping him....
    GROSS! who would think bout that stuff at all
    [Fav FF: IX & X ]

[Currently Playing: FF X-2]

[Final Fantasy's Beaten: FF VI (snes) - FF IX - FF X]

Registered User Poll War IV: The final battle Locke4God's Avatar
    That's weird, I didn't think much of the characters in this game. Garnett & Vivi were great. Zidane was a little giddy for my taste and Kuja was pretty feminine. Steiner was fun and goofy, but not really that strong of a character. And behind that you have Freya who was very solid, but didn't tie in very well to the main story. I would have loved the game if she had been the worst character, but unfortunately Eiko, Quina, and Amarant are all toss ins. If you were to compare, Freya is on the level of Vincent from Final Fantasy 7, and he was an optional character. VII, VI, X, and IV all had much stronger character line ups, although I will say I give IX a character advantage over VIII, V, and all the early games.

Definitely the characters. They were all unique. The only playable character I couldn't stand was Steiner.. he is probably the most aggravating character of all time.

Registered User Poll War IV: The final battle Locke4God's Avatar
    Characters? really? In IX? Vivi & Garnett were great, but I didn't really care for many of the others. I suppose Freya was the third best, but she didn't really matter much to the otherall story. Steiner was fun, and a little important, but not really that significant. Zidane was the least interesting lead charater of any that I've played. Quina, Eiko, and Amarant were all toss in characters with little significance. There are games, VII, X, IV and VI come to mind, with much better characters. I'm not sure how characters were the highlight of this game.

Poll War IV: The final battle Ragtime's Avatar
    vivi was one out of eight characters so my votes to all the characters.

All is One.One is All. Poll War IV: The final battle Firefly's Avatar
    This game was magnificent,I loved all the characters,no matter if I used them or not.So I voted all characters,but nothing could have made this game better IMO.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Registered User Poll War IV: The final battle Zidane77's Avatar

Re: Poll War IV: The final battle

One of my favorite games of all time, i voted for all the characters, i wanted Beatrix and Lani to be an option instead of Steiner and Amarant though

Registered User Poll War IV: The final battle NeoAquarius12's Avatar

I voted characters. After all, that's what makes most FF games unique. Every character being important. Except for Quina.

I liked Zidane the best in this particular installment. He was just so smooth... and well, technically, a saiyan, which is neat. (Come on... alien, tail, sent to destroy the planet, ended up being a good guy, can go super-saiyan, Zidane =Goku)

nothgual

I'm alone in thinking Amarant was an ok character. His only real purpose was to get more insight into the motivation and personality of Zidane and he filled out that purpose pretty well. I picked characters. Zidane's really my favourite character, but Vivi is second.

Does anyone else think we should've learned more about Vivi? Who made him?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3