Thread: Final Fantasy IX AMV to The Rose General by Katethegreat19

Final Fantasy IX AMV to The Rose General by Katethegreat19 Setzertrancer's Avatar

Final Fantasy IX AMV to The Rose General by Katethegreat19

A Final Fantasy IX AMV to the tune of The Rose General, a take on beatrix's theme by the amazingly talented singer and musician katethegreat19. This AMV is tenfold what my last AMV was and is the result of 30 hours without sleep in front of my computer and then 10 the next day, I wanted to make a visual representation that would do justice to this amazing song.

heres the link

YouTube - Final Fantasy IX AMV to The Rose General by Katethegreat19
    Quotes from South Park. Jimbo: "If we don't kill animals, they'll die!" from The Mexican Staring Frog of Sri Lanka. Mephisto: "The Father of Eric Cartman is, Mrs. Cartman" from Cartman's mum is still a dirty slut. Scientist Guy: "Global Warming will happen two days before, the day after tomorrow" from Two Days before the day after tomorrow. Kyle: “Kenny just died 8 hours ago from that monster, how could he have died back then too” Cartman: “Oh yeah I guess that doesn’t make sense” from City on the edge of Forever. Cartman: "Attention shoppers! Outside today, we have a cripple fight. Cripple fight, outside!" from Cripple Fight. Goth Kid: "To be a non-conformist, you have to dress in black, and listen to the same music we do" from Raisins. Priest: "Maybe if more of us attended church on sundays the lord wouldn't have felt it necessary to punish us by takething this little boy" Mr. Garrison: "Oh here comes the guilt trip again" from Spontaneous Combustion. Doctor: "That kid's got as much hope as Steve Irwin in a tank full of stingrays" from Stanley's cup.

Loyal Member of..... The Old School cult of Kefka, bitches, Nintendo Worshippers, The Aussies of TFF

Setzer's Review Library: Tyrian,
    Wii Sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Zelda: Minish Cap, Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

Let's make it rain. Final Fantasy IX AMV to The Rose General by Katethegreat19 Jonathanx221's Avatar

Re: Final Fantasy IX AMV to The Rose General by Katethegreat19

Very nice. I love Final Fantasy 9. Can you do one with 13? It's been done a whole bunch with the theme "My Hands" but what about one with... I dunno, some kind of catchy love song, or maybe simple and clean? Or sanctuary? Anything you want, I just wanna see it. =] If not, it's cool. Good job by the way, I enjoyed that.

Final Fantasy IX AMV to The Rose General by Katethegreat19 Setzertrancer's Avatar

Unfortunately I havn't played FF13. I'm too poor at the moment.
    I wish I could do ones on other games but I spent most of my download cap for the FFIX clips.
    Last edited by Setzertrancer; 04-10-2010 at 04:03 PM.
    Quotes from South Park. Jimbo: "If we don't kill animals, they'll die!" from The Mexican Staring Frog of Sri Lanka. Mephisto: "The Father of Eric Cartman is, Mrs. Cartman" from Cartman's mum is still a dirty slut. Scientist Guy: "Global Warming will happen two days before, the day after tomorrow" from Two Days before the day after tomorrow. Kyle: “Kenny just died 8 hours ago from that monster, how could he have died back then too” Cartman: “Oh yeah I guess that doesn’t make sense” from City on the edge of Forever. Cartman: "Attention shoppers! Outside today, we have a cripple fight. Cripple fight, outside!" from Cripple Fight. Goth Kid: "To be a non-conformist, you have to dress in black, and listen to the same music we do" from Raisins. Priest: "Maybe if more of us attended church on sundays the lord wouldn't have felt it necessary to punish us by takething this little boy" Mr. Garrison: "Oh here comes the guilt trip again" from Spontaneous Combustion. Doctor: "That kid's got as much hope as Steve Irwin in a tank full of stingrays" from Stanley's cup.

Loyal Member of..... The Old School cult of Kefka, bitches, Nintendo Worshippers, The Aussies of TFF

Wii Sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Zelda: Minish Cap, Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

The Lone Dagger Final Fantasy IX AMV to The Rose General by Katethegreat19 Xithor's Avatar

I like how you got one clip to be playing inside another clip. What program did you use to create this video? Very nicely done I like that effect

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

I used a trial version of Cyberlink Powerdirector 8, the full program is only about $80 meaning that it is a fairly low budget editor, but with some creativity you can find ways around it's limitations. Because my computer is too slow to handle the complex short cuts in the chorus. I had to publish the video and reimport it several times.

Good thing about Cyberlink is that it can have up to 9 videos playing inside the original at a time. Although in this video I only ever had to use 2 at a time. I don't know of any other editors under $100 that allows this many.

The trial version saves a cyberlink trial watermark on the first 5 seconds of the video, but I got around this by saving the video with 5 second block of black nothing at the start and then imported it into Windows movie maker. Then I just deleted the 5 seconds of black with the watermark and published the video again in Movie Maker.

I intend to try trials of a couple of editors before I decide which one to buy.