Thread: Dreaming

All is One.One is All. Dreaming Firefly's Avatar

Dreaming

Hey,weird thing happened to me last night.I dreamt about Final Fantasy 9.Weird eh? I was just wondering if any of you have dreamt about this game or any other Final Fantasy Games.Or if its just weird me.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Registered User Dreaming melibita's Avatar
    I dreamed about FFIX years ago. I was playing through it for the second time and was trying to beat Ozma at the time. My grandmother says I sleepwalked into her room and asked her what the best way to level up my characters was. When she said she didn't know I went right back into my room. I have no memory of it. HAHAHA

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Dreaming Tallulah's Avatar
    This isn't about Final Fantasy IX, but when I first started playing Final Fantasy VIII, I was stuck in the sewer part. I tried and tried to get past the water wheel, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. That night I dreamed I was playing it, and I pressed 'X' whilst I was standing next to the wheel. I remembered that when I woke up, and tried it, and lo and behold, it worked!

.............. Dreaming smurphy's Avatar
    A few years ago I had a ffix-esque dream where I was on an airship pulling into a place that looked a lot like Lindblum but taller.And everyone I interacted with dressed like they were from the game. Its weird though because the dream then went onto something completely different and I wasnt playing ix at the time.

I think I never dreamt about FFIX. But when I was ill a few years ago, playing FFX, I dreamt about that. XD"
    It was quite.. weird. I was ill (fever <<) and my dream was about Tidus and Auron (and someone else, but I forgot who it was ^^") who fought the virus inside of me. XD" I remember it was a normal fight scene, as you see in the game, and they attacked one after each other. The virus was a round, white... thing. O.o I don't know what it was, exactly. xD" It was just weird.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Little Pandemonic Carnival Dreaming Insufficient Mage's Avatar
    Really odd thing happened; I took a nap yesterday, had a Final Fantasy IX-related dream, then woke up and saw this thread. The dream revolved around Kuja, but it was extremely... disturbing. I don't even want to describe it. I don't think I'll see Kuja quite the same way.

Blog Entries
    I had a dream that i was under attack by some goblins in a trailer park and Red 13 came to the rescue. Pretty weird dream right?

Time to take control... Dreaming Serah's Avatar

Re: Dreaming

I've been looking into buying IX again and I dreamt of the bit when your in gargan roo and woke up with the gargan roo soundtrack stuck in my head haha
    btw I am getting IX again and Im soooooooo looking forward to playing again,
    Yea, yea, yaaaaaay
    Wishes aren't enough, prayers either ... I'm making a promise ...

Registered User Dreaming Zidane77's Avatar

Re: Dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by melibita View Post
    I dreamed about FFIX years ago. I was playing through it for the second time and was trying to beat Ozma at the time. My grandmother says I sleepwalked into her room and asked her what the best way to level up my characters was. When she said she didn't know I went right back into my room. I have no memory of it. HAHAHA
    Hahaha that's awesome