Thread: I want to quit

Member of The Promised Land psychosyd's Avatar

I want to quit

Bah, Turkey break is just around the corner, and im totally wasted with work. We havent had a day of from school since labor day, so its been week in week out work work work. I feel so stretched to the limit sometimes. I have to take a Comp Sci test and finish a lab this weekend, as well as keep on top of my calculus homework.

Course, once thats all done, I can play video games and slack off till about december, then its just prepping for finals.

I need a long nap
    Spoiler:
    Member of SOLDIER

Ryayukou
    Yay for seasonal jobs; pretty much every store in the mall is hiring, and I've got a couple of interviews tomorrow. I don't know how I'm going to be able to squeeze forums and crap with working two jobs; shopping's the least of my problems, I can always order stuff online if I have no time to actually shop.

I miss my Kingdom Hearts ;_____;

The Old Skool Warrior I want to quit LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I guess I've got it a bit easier. We get next Wednesday-Friday off, and then we have a week... and then it's finals. My last day of school is 04 Dec, and I don't go back until 20 Jan, because there's a Wintermester that goes on during that time.

NICE. But boo for schoolwork.
    I couldn't even imagine how intense the Wintermester work would be.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Viper
    Science Fair is due in early Feb, and I still haven't even started. Dr. Biris needs to get his Romanian ass into gear and set me up with a microscope and some gold-covered samples.

But I've only got to go to school monday and tuesday of this week. Thank God for this break, I don't think I'd make it through the week. Haha, I'm also taking my driving test on Wednesday. Hope I pass!

Member of The Promised Land psychosyd's Avatar
    I cant wait to see my family and my dog... thats about all I can say to this mess.

Soon as I get my Computer Science lab typed up, and my calculus homework finished, I have NOTHING to worry about till next week. I need this break bad
    Spoiler:
    Member of SOLDIER