Thread: *kicks SOLDIER*

The Old Skool Warrior *kicks SOLDIER* LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

*kicks SOLDIER*

See... this is why so many people were against the revival of this place... it's dead. I thought the RP might liven it up a bit, but I've gotten so swamped with having a life and writing English papers that my brain doesn't work well enough to roleplay...

If you're around and you care, at least post something.

Otherwise, SOLDIER's existance is pointless.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04
    Otherwise, SOLDIER's existance is pointless.

Your MOM's existance is pointless!

Ooooh, burn.

Yeah, I've been swamped with life. I haven't had time to RP at all, even though my post is not quite half written. The play is cutting a large swath out of my time.
    Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust
    Like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.

-Ferdinand, The Duchess of Malfi, V.V

I'm still around and checking the forums every time I get online (which is usually twice a day, now). I'm on dialup at the moment, so that's why I'm not online or on AIM as much, in the rare event that was noticed.

As for RP's...seriously, look at how many people have posted in comparison to the number of people in here. Apparently, some people have joined...and then died or something. But eh.

Ryayukou
    I want to say I'd post more if more people post, but I feel like I'm a hypocrite.

I'm still pretty free til school starts in January, but we need something to get people to post more. Like, maybe once a week or something?

Viper
    Science fair.

'Nuff said.

Member of The Promised Land psychosyd's Avatar
    Im just being kinda jewish about the whole affair
    Spoiler:
    Member of SOLDIER

Well, school seems to whore out most of our lives. For me, I just honestly have nothing to say. Im kind of out of the scene lately and just come around to moderate and check on posts. Maybe a hasty decision on my part. So I suppose if you guys want to remove me and replace me with someone else, I'm cool with that =P

Besides, my RP skills are ass.

The Lost Writer *kicks SOLDIER* Psiko's Avatar
    *Gets kicked*

Hey, knock it off, biatches! Can't a person lurk in peace!?

Sheesh!

I suppose I can contribute...from time to time...whenever necessary...

*Goes to make an RP post*
    OLD SKOOL - A positive appellation referring to when things weren't flashy but empty of substance, were done by hard work, didn't pander to the lowest common denominator, and required real skill. Labour-saving devices, shortcuts that reduce quality and quitting before the task is done are not characteristics of "old skool."

In reference to computer games, refers to a game that had substantial playability without flashy graphics or eye candy. Old skool gamers appreciate difficult maneuvers, careful planning, and scorched earth policies.

In reference to role-playing games, old skool refers to games that tested players' wits, could kill off careless characters, and required dedication and inner strength to play. Old skool games didn't pander to the ideas that everyone is created equal, that all options are open to all races, that the markets were somehow free, and that a quasi-medieval society could have near 100% literacy.

See also classic.

Representing the Old Skool ways since 1984.

Gingersnap *kicks SOLDIER* OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I've been pretty busy as well. I'd post in the RP, but last time I checked, I was the last to post in it. I was waiting for someone else to post something, but no one did so I was like.... well, okay then. So I've been checking up on this place to make sure. And I've got instant email notification of replies on almost all of the topics in here. But enough of my excuses.

Yeah, just... yeah.... Okay, fine. Kick me. I like it.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!