Thread: Zombie Outbreak(Anti-Zombie Nation only)RP

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! Zombie Outbreak(Anti-Zombie Nation only)RP Magi of Worlds's Avatar

Zombie Outbreak(Anti-Zombie Nation only)RP

Well I've finally done it guys. This is a part humorous, part serious RP about a zombie outbreak on Earth! It starts less than a month after the beginning. The outbreak started thanks to a nuclear war erupting between the US and Iran. Almost six billion people havee been turned into zombies leaving only hundreds to survive the onslaught of their hunger. Pick a spot and jump in! Oh, almost forgot, post a Char sheet here.

Name: (Be yourself if you can, if not then your TFF character is fine.)
    Occupation before outbreak began:
    Survival tactics:
    Bio:
    Extra:

Here's mine as a reference:

Name: Magi of Worlds(Obviously goes by Magi)
    Sex: Male
    Occupation before outbreak: Cashier for Dollar General
    Survival tactics: Stays in a zombie slaying group he leads and has appropriately named the Zombie Slayers. Uses a katana, a longsword, and several knives if zombies are up close and personal, fire magic if they arent.
    Bio: Magi's whole family were sadly killed and turned into zombies by the stupidity of war. He now drinks beer every chance he gets, does what he wants, and slays zombies for fun. The Zombie Slayers contains a small group of assassins who have worked closely with eachother for a month now.
    Extra: Loves to kill zombies for beer!
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Death Before Dishonor Zombie Outbreak(Anti-Zombie Nation only)RP Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Zombie Outbreak(Anti-Zombie Nation only)RP

Name: Josh Rogers

Occupation before outbreak began: USMC Computer Engineer

Survival tactics: Josh is an expert marksmen. He carries a M16A4 AR, M39 Enhanced Marksmen Rifle, and his Ka-Bar Knife.

Bio: Josh was stationed at Fort Knox, Kentucky during the war between the U.S. and Iran. It was there that he had first heard about the Zombie outbreak. Like so many other soldiers Josh rushed home to see if his family was alright. His whole family was slaughtered by a group of zombies.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! Zombie Outbreak(Anti-Zombie Nation only)RP Magi of Worlds's Avatar

Alright that takes care of member number one! So Josh, how many of the other guys do you think are gonna participate? Telegraph showed interest and so did Rocky but I wonder how many more will... Well if we can get atleast one more person to then I will go ahead and set up the actual RP that way we can do a three way post until the rest set up their characters if they planned to.
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Death Before Dishonor Zombie Outbreak(Anti-Zombie Nation only)RP Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Let's see. Meier might participate, Sinister probably . Other than those I am jot really sure. You could vm or pm Gypsy Elder an ask her, she might be interested.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Yeah ok. I think I will try that! Thanks Josh!

The Mad God Zombie Outbreak(Anti-Zombie Nation only)RP Heartless Angel's Avatar

Coulda asked me too, I love zombie apocalypses!

Name: Zack
    Sex: M
    Occupation before outbreak began: Unemployed
    Survival tactics: Having wasted untold hours of his youth playing zombie related video games, he is well versed in strategies to avoid and combat them. He also collects firearms and swords, and is knowledgable about many weapons. Many would call him overprepared, and paranoid. He would call himself well armed.
    Bio: Having above average intelligence, Zack has always had a superiority complex. He belives many tasks are beneath him, and as a result doesn't do much. This has lead him to near dropout status in school. He often daydreams about video games. He was once criticized by his peers for wasting time coming up with ridiculous zombie apocalypse survival plans, and other such things that would be utterly useless in real life. They aren't laughing anymore, as they've all become reanimated corpses incapable of laughter. Upon discovering bite marks on his otherwise healthy family, he shot them all without mercy.
    Extra: He has a tendancy to overkill things. By alot. After all, if a zombie remains even partially intact, it may or may not be moderately alive... in some fashion... He ensures this is never the case.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

I might be willing to jump into this RP but it will be in another week or so when I actually have some time on my hands. Most will have to bear with me if I choose to do so seeing this would be my first RP.

I could be one of the survivors that show up along the way, that is if I do find the time to participate, I will post a bio just in case.

Name: Westley
    Occupation before outbreak began: Aircraft Mechanic
    Survival tactics: No alliances, solely out for survival. Doesn't trust many and can easily manipulate people for his advantage, but he is a carin person and not one to leave a person in need alone.
    Bio: (the only non realistic part) Seperated from his family when the outbreak began, he has spent his time in search in hopes of reuniting with the people he loves. He started his life alone and outside of his family that is the way he prefers to keep it.
    Extra: Special training is none existent. He has a fair amount of knowledge of simple machines, including pistols and auto repair. he has picked up a few weapons along the way but is left to defend his self off of common sense then any other real means of weaponry. He loves people but can't fully trust anyone during the time of tragedy.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Well thank you for deciding to participate Meier! Unfortunately Heartless this Rp is an Anti-Zombie Nation Group Rp. You'll have to talk to Meier about joining the group before officially joining the Rp. Good luck in those regards because I'm not sure how his recruiting program works. As another note. I'm gonna wait for 1 more person since Meier wont be able to do anything for a week if at all.

Blog Entries

Meier should send Heartless an invite, I think he would be a welcome addition to the group

I might be able to post like once a weekend or something if thats cool with you Magi. I'll make a quick bio.

Name: Andrew

Occupation before outbreak began: College Student

Survival tactics: Prefers to sticking by himself or in very small groups (no more than 3-4 people total). Keeps a positive outlook on the situation and attempts to be humorous, even when such times would consider it being inappropriate. Very crafty and has an almost unique ability to think on the fly and improvise with whatever the he has at each individual situation.

Bio: Andrew was just a student at a local university when the virus broke out. The campus was extra careful of keeping all signs of infection dead and gone, but once it rose, the large amount of people with high population density made the virus catch like wildfire. Andrew and a few friends made it to the last bastion of hope, a set of apartment university complexes for people that are still okay, but the max capacity was too large for his group, so Andrew volunteered to solo it and walk his own path in the urban jungle. No one knows why he volunteered himself, but the impish gleam in his eyes made it seem like he wanted to find something... or someone...

Extra: For having no field testing or any background in the military (beside his grandfather being a colonel in the marines), Andrew has an uncanny knowledge of how to use a variety of firearms, from conventional pistols and hunting shotguns to assault rifles and sniper rifles. When questioned, Andrew's response was "It's all about them FPS games." Andrew still has his expensive xbox360 headset/headphones, and he occasionally listens to music on his ipod when bored or exploring.
    Last edited by Rocky; 09-12-2010 at 03:20 PM.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Well anti-zombie nation is a public group but I will send the invite any which way it goes. I agree with Rocky on this one. Sorry for the short responce but I am trying to play catch up on everything. I say heartless is good to go if the invite is accepted.

:edit: invite sent.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 09-13-2010 at 07:00 AM.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Alright. I think I have enough to atleast start. Anyone who wants to join can still go ahead. I will have the first post up by midnight tonight so you wont have to wait forever!

Aspiring Author Zombie Outbreak(Anti-Zombie Nation only)RP SeleneHime's Avatar

I think I'll join this RP if its all right. A friend of mine got me started on Resident Evil, and now I have a very bored character. *Sweatdrop.*

Library
    SPOILER!!:
    Fan Works:
    LoZ: Crescent Light Chronicles
    LoZ: Into the Shadows
    PKMN: Chronicles of Erana
    PKMN: Dragon Knight
    PKMN: Rising Darkness
    SM: Celestial Shadows
    FF: TBD (Title To Be Decided)

Original Works:
    Mageblood
    Shades of Gray
    Leaute: The High One

Scourge of Yggdra (Triology)
    SoY Extras

Miscellaneous Collection (Short Works):
    Poetry & Songs
    Oneshots
    Freewrites & Fragments
    Drabbles
    Skits

Art:
    Selection of Sprites
    Art and Doodles

Sure SeleneHime! If I can get the others to start posting in here that will be fine. Just post a Character Profile and let me go over it. I really wanna play the first Resident Evil! Is it any good? Let me know!

I think we have enough to start. Good thing in Zombie land is that if someone else wants to join they can be added as a survivor. I am in on this one when we get the op going. Meaning Magi get to ****ing work haha (kidding).

I think this should be in the less structured RP section of the forum but that is just my two cents.

And yes RE rocks. Get the older games because the later are far inferior to their predecessors.

United, we move as one

My awards:

I though we already started? Or are we starting again fresh? Either way's fine with me, I just didn't know lol.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

I think the other one has been idle for enough time that we restart fresh. I had forgot that the other one had already been started but it seemed like it died out pretty quick like.

Plus I have found some inspiration lately because of a butt ton of zombie flicks I have been watching.

United, we move as one

My awards:

I would've replied to the thread, but the last relevant post was already mine lol. But yeah, fresh start sounds good.

Yep! Fresh start as soon as SeleneHime posts a character sheet. Just waiting on him/her.

Registered User Zombie Outbreak(Anti-Zombie Nation only)RP HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Might I post a charecter sheet instead?

Name: Andrew Bealor
    Occupation before outbreak began: Student (Gamer)
    Survival tactics: Andrew uses a Colt Single Action Army .45 revolver and a 6 inch switchblade knife with a built in compass. Whenever Zombies are trying to attack in large crowds Andrew normally tries to run for his life and take a few shots when he gains some distance. If he can, he would prefer to get the sneak on them and assassinate them with his knife.(Which after the outbreak he's goten extremely good with)

Bio: Andrew was a semi-lonner kid from a small town in North Carolina. He had herd rumors of the possibility of Nuclear War but thought that after the Russians and the Cuban Missile Crisis, America would've learned it's lesson. Shortly after the war hit the home front Andrew and his parents lived thier lives defending themselves from US and Irainian soldiers alike. He learned to shoot his family revolver and used his knief alot. One day, Andrew awoke in his home to find his step-father bleeding in the living room of his house. Andrew imeadietly went to tell his mother but it appeared that she too had been biten. Andrew couldn't stand the thought of slaying his own parents. They were the ones who taught him how to survive in this crule world. Andrew ran out the front door of his house, locked it behind him and never looked back. He has been traveling America trying to find ways to get to other counties, to where perhaps the virus has not spread. Andrew stands at about 5' 9" and has medium-long length brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a black and grey horizontile stripped long sleeved shirt tucked into synthetic material black pants with large black snow boots.

Extra: Andrew learned to fight in two ways. Some was knowledge passed down from his parents. The rest of his tactics he picked up playing Nazi Zombies with his friends in the past. He has always secretly wanted the zombie apocalyps to happen. He also hopes to change Americas shattered government to communist. Also has a servear addiction to Sodas.

If you guys don't want me to join just tell me and I'll delete the post.

No your fine H.U.N.K.! I'll start this up again as soon as I have some free time from work.