Woohoo! Finally got around to making this.

Alright, guys. I'm making a brand spanking new Transformers RP with a new plotline that differs from the movies and cartoon. In fact, none of the character from either will be seen in this RP. This is the OOC where you can sign up and discuss the RP itself.

First off, here's the outline for the story: A decepticon ship flees Cybertron at the end of a war the Autobot's were finally winning in hopes of going back in time to, of course, change history so that the decepticon's gain an advantage. In this case, during the process, the ship gets hit and the device that allows for time travel is slightly damaged. This alters the course from a few million years into the past to go to the future; 400 years to be exact. There the decepticon (my character) crash lands onto an earth where Cybertron has made an official alliance with the humans and practically eradicated the decepticon presence. He and his crew (decepticons sleeping in stasis pods) are then arrested by an autobot police force, where they are broken out later by a rogue transformers group who hold no allegiance to either side. That is where the story begins.

For now, I'm making this thread so everyone who's interested can make a character. However, I will need at least 2 to 3 other people to make up the rest of the decepticon crew before the RP begins.

I should also mention this is somewhat of a Vile, Unlimited RP as well. Meaning any VU members who RP should certainly check this out, but it's open for others outside of the club to join too. You can be autobots, decepticons, humans, and maybe even aliens.

Here's the Character Sheet:

Character's Name:
Race: (Autobot, Decepticon, Human, etc.)
Transformation: (If a BOT, explain what kind of vehicle or whatever you turn into.)
Equipment:
Skills: (No magic.)
And for your enjoyment, here's the prologue that will be continued in the RP thread.

Prologue

The metallic liquid that pulsed through Gravitron's metallic veins burned in an exotic way as the machine's adrenaline--if you could call it that--brought about a high anxiety, anger, and a sense of fear. It was strange for a decepticon such as him to feel such fear too, standing over eight feet in height in humanoid form with a dark violet demonic structure that fit his dark personality, especially the single large steel horn that wrapped around his forehead and curled upwards similar to the wing of a hawk. Annoyed, his growl permeated throughout the entire ship's bridge as he piloted his fleeing decepticon vessel through a field of moons of every shape and size, nearly ripping the ship's sidestick controllers off of the control table to keep the damn thing from crashing. Sparks were bursting from nearly every corner and he all but wished he could rip out the alarms or at least kill the person who installed such annoying devices.

"Only Megatron would be so moronic to give one decepticon a mission that requires six! Me, a pilot? I'll be sure to rip him out of his mother's mechanical womb when I meet her a couple million years in the past!" He struck his metal fist into the control panel as another alarm began to sound, cursing loud enough for the autobot ship's firing on him to hear. "I hope the bastard rust in jail! How could such an assumed legend not realize his most trusted soldier would be an autobot feeding those bastards information like the traitor I always knew he was?! Blast it all to Cybertron!"

BOOM!

Flames erupted from another control panel as the ship rocked hard from another plasma shot from one of three autobot ship's chasing Gravitron. Letting out a frustrated scream, he reached out and pulled to pulled one of the floating service orbs near his face.

"If you and you idiot brothers and sisters don't put out these flames and sparks, I'm going start stabbing a wrench up your other button!" The tiny round droid vibrated in such fear it spilled oil all over the decepticon's hand, Gravitron letting out a yell of disgust and then throwing the metal ball into the flaming control panel. Suddenly, as he looked back to the main monitor his eyes widened in surprise with the light of a dying star fluxing into different shades of red. "Finally!" He said with relief, typing in a pass code into the computer.

Right after hitting enter, elsewhere in the ship a large, yet odd device began flowing with life through the fusion of radiating liquids. Gears started moving together like clockwork as the light got brighter with each second. "Those autobot bastards are going to wish they were never constructed. It's time for a change or rather should I say...a change for time!" Revving the engine at full speed, his ship finally exited the moon belt and sped toward the unstable star. The hull was starting glow through each crack as well thanks to the power of the strange device, which gained both speed and power while spinning with great force.

Nearing the star, a familiar face forced itself on the decepticon's screen.

"One last chance, decepticon. Stop your ship right now or we'll have to do this the hard way."
"Shove it up your can, Omega Primus! You will never bring us to your so-called justice and I don't intend on giving you the satisfaction, autobot scraphole." Primus' face twisted with anger at such language.
"Alright, I expected as much from you. Prepare to be boarded soon."
"Fat chance, scrap for brains!" Pressing a few switches on the panel, the ship began diverting some of the energy from the device into the weapon systems. It shot off an array of large shots, forcing the autobot vehicles to dodge. Thanks to some luck, one of the shots hit one of their ship's hulls and stopped the ship in its tracks. It exploded seconds later.
"Damn you, Gravitron! My son was on that ship!" Primus screamed.
"AH HA HA HA HA!" The decepticon threw his metal head back as he let out a long, loud, and sinister laugh of almost pure joy.
"GRAVITRON-N-N-N! ARGH! FIRE ALL CANNONS!"

His ship diving forward into a swirling roll, Gravitron evaded most of the shots, except one that pushed through the shield and struck near the device. Shockingly, liquid from the device then started leaking from a crack and the spinning of the object began to slow. More alarms went off as well as the Decepticon ship appeared to be slowing down as it was only a few hundred meters away from the star.

"Damn it! Service orb: Convert some of that machines power into the engine!" The oil-covered orb stared at him for a second before shaking itself and flying off towards the device. Within moments, the sound of the engine roared with life and Gravitron put in the last pass code into the computer. "Time to shine." Gravitron's vessel splashed into the star's surface like a fat bot in a pool, the liquid from the device ionizing the chemicals inside the star.

A silent explosion ripped through the star's mass as it went supernova, the force and fusion combing with the energy of the device to near perfection. When the nova wave passed, the autobots were amazed to see...nothing.