Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Times of Turmoil

Finding Answers Times of Turmoil Fehrant's Avatar
    The distinction was pretty clear to me. Very good first post.

Registered User Times of Turmoil Lady Rika's Avatar
    If life couldn't get any worse for me my TFF account also got messed up being my computer got hacked. I finally got to post my reply so yay forgive me that its late Fehrant but god help I ever find that hacker... ^^;;

Nice post, Rika. I like how you remembered barbarians (and their spinoffs, the vikings) spoke a foreign tongue to all of the eastern kingdoms. Right now due to festivities and whatnot I won't be able to post (although in ToT I am still waiting for several people to make their first posts: Psiko, Storm, Azuteor), but after things return to normal, I'll post here and my Numbers RP as well.

Thankies! I actually know a decent amount about vikings and I'll tell you how. Now don't laugh yall, I read a romance novel called Viking by Fabio. Yup...Fabio writes a hell of a lonely old woman book. XD He does his research very well in fact which makes an even better book since he knows what he's talking about.

Im actually excited for my next post I enjoyed writing it oh and are we going to keep getting scenarios because I sort of liked that as well. ^_^
    Last edited by Lady Rika; 12-31-2008 at 08:16 PM.

I think we'll be left to our imagination. Scenarios were created to just get everyone started. I believe Fehrant has a plan for all of us. Mwahaha.

Now that celebration is over, I can begin on the RP posts I've been putting behind!

Ooh a plan...yay for that!

Same here though now I can focus better on writing now that things have settled. But I still am waiting patiently for when the new episodes of Burn Notice comes on. ^^;;

The scenario bit came from something one of the RPers told me. He wanted everyone's plot to entwine, so I figured I might take an active part in shaping the starting point and outcome of your character's actions.

I like the style so far, but then again some players might consider it annoying and feel they are restricted. For now, I will wait for the rest of the people to post. This will basically be a trial and error type of thing. We'll have to see how the system works, and play along.

I apologize to everyone. I wanted to write out scenarios, and possibly more of my current post, but I have to stop for the night and I must go to sleep. I posted what I had so far and tomorrow I will expand more, I will likely make a second post so as to not confuse anyone.

I think that peeps are only restricted if they make themselves restricted you know. I never feel restricted when it comes to scenarios its like I get a chance to show how good I can be with someone telling me what should be going on.

Anyways get some rest dear! ^^

I won't. I'm editing the post right now, and will write some scenarios for most characters. Some of you left cliffhangers or hinted that you were going to continue in a second post, so I have no desire to interrupt that, by all means go ahead. I will post in the OOC again once I update.
    Last edited by Fehrant; 01-05-2009 at 07:42 PM.

I posted. Corwin and Storm, I felt your posts were only part of what you were intending to do, so I didn't assign a scenario to you both. I already talked to Storm. Corwin, you can still join the company of the two generals, Sir Biron and Owl, though you are unaware of what just happened with Biron taking control.

That's not to say you have to join them. Devise your own plan and find the robbers if that's what you want. You'll get competition though.

I'm still participating in the RP. I am working towards the end of the post so expect it to be posted in the RP thread by tomorrow or Thursday.

Glad to hear. I hope you read your starting scenario.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3