Thread: Threat of Empire sign ups

The Brave Threat of Empire sign ups

Post Threat of Empire sign ups

Hello there fellow forum members. This here is a character sheet thread dedicated to a RP i'm working on. The world this RP is set can be best described as a fantasy world. And by that it means it's a completely different world from our own with various exotic and sapient species inhabiting it. Otherwise it functions more or less the same as our world. Here are rules that each character must obey.

1: The names must be somewhat exotic. Real world names can be used but they have to be uncommon ones and slightly tweaked.

2: The character can be one of the following species: Human, Elf, Lizard, Canine, Feline. Take note that the characters are never referred in-story by their species but by their nationality.

3: The characters can have the following alignments: The Empire of Quarani, The Resistance, The Alliance and Neutral.

4: The world universally uses this method of assigning dates with some local variations: ddd.q yyyy xE

Now get creative. If you have some questions, feel free to ask.
    Last edited by Alisbet; 04-06-2013 at 09:45 AM.

The Mad God Threat of Empire sign ups Heartless Angel's Avatar
    I'd recommend telling us something about technology, or magic, or anything else that would determine what sorts of character would be allowed. Based just uponthis, I'm not sure whether to make an X wing pilot, or a wizard. But I am always up for an RP.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    I'd recommend telling us something about technology, or magic, or anything else that would determine what sorts of character would be allowed. Based just uponthis, I'm not sure whether to make an X wing pilot, or a wizard. But I am always up for an RP.
    This world has technology levels comparable to our world and is somewhat devoid of magic. I hope this helps.

The Mad God Threat of Empire sign ups Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Name: Cerlyn Sul'Ngwaw
    Sex: Male
    Alignment: Neutral

Appearance, biography, and that sort of thing will be added when I know a little more about the world you've created.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Well, it's true that this world is rather incomplete. But the main action does take place in and around the Quarani Empire and it's neighbours Ghalensia, Tuval, Suvinta and Farona. You can also add the Federation of Wasili if you like. But the main point is that we build this world together.

Memento Rhapso Threat of Empire sign ups Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Your Zelda reference: (Farona) I have seen it.

Name: Layriole Shafaste
    Sex: Male
    Alliance: Quarani Empire

I have the same stipulation as Heartless but I am rather excited to join a new RP and this one seems really open ended. In my opinion, RP's get hard to swallow when you can't even sneeze without checking to ensure it's canonical for people to sneeze in that world.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Ok, I have now made some changes to the setting. There is now mustelids and ursines instead of elves and lizards. In case you wanted to know.