Thread: SeeD: Sprouting a New Generation. (THE REBIRTH)

Courage, Character, Confidence. SeeD: Sprouting a New Generation. (THE REBIRTH) Lunasa's Avatar

SeeD: Sprouting a New Generation. (THE REBIRTH)

Welcome to SeeD: Sprouting a New Generation: REBIRTH. This an RP that some fellows wanted me to bring back in a different form. For those of you who RPed in the original, you’ll notice that the Context has remained the same but the Objective and Template have greatly changed. Please be sure to adapt your character to the current template exactly if you to intend to use them here(which is highly possible). For those of you who are new to the RP, WELCOME! I hope you contribute to this RP as well as past veterans have! Now we can move on to the:

CONTEXT
    Ten years have passed since the phenomena of Time Compression. A new Sorceress has taken the reigns of power, but this time utilizing a more dangerous puppet: Esthar. With enough deadly technology to make the world quake in its boots, the sorceress imprisoned its Presidential Leader, Laguna Loire and took office herself. With a constant knife at Loire’s throat, a new super weapon is under development. After countless missions, SeeD and Garden have discovered its intention: with the aid of Lunatic Pandora, and a women named Ellone, Esthar intends to force Time Compression once again, and each past, present and future, the Lunar Cry will be unleashed from each and every time period on to one focal point in the world.

However, mercenaries of Garden have captured Ellone, and her hiding place is unbeknownst to anyone except Quistis Trepe, Irvine Kinneas, and Squall Leonhart, the leaders of Trabia, Galabadia, and Balamb Gardens respectfully. The armies of Galabadia and Garden now mobilize for new battle. This time, Rinoa Heartilly’s on the opposing side.

In Balamb Garden, a mundane student life still exists. Even with the war, classes continue, and days strip away as Esthar grows in power, threatening to destroy the entire world.

OBJECTIVE
    The time has come for Garden to spawn a new era of SeeD mercenaries. As a SeeD canidate, you passed the written text, the pre-test, and now you must take the field exam. Pass this exam, and you’ll be recruited into Balamb’s finest forces, SeeD. Be prepared for what is out there in the world, for the Sorceress and her lackeys will show no mercy.

RULES FOR RPING
    • For those of you that are new to RPing with me as your coordinator, please beware that though the guidelines are strict, they are for the best. In this, I expect every single RP post to be well thought out and adhere to the story posted prior. For example, misinterpreting posts as a result of skimming is one of the most common mistakes. Be sure to read EACH post thoroughly to avoid this. If there is understandable misinterpretation, please feel free to address it in the double parenthesis format below.
    • You may only post your character’s actions. Every PC must have a chance to react to any character’s actions. An exception is to plan out RPS beforehand via messenger or PM, but only these specific characters can react to each other. All NPCs(teachers, staff, bosses, other SeeD members, significantly mentioned characters) are played by ME. Any side characters must be a SeeD candidate that has not qualified for the test or a lower rank. These characters will not play any significant part in the story nor will they be allowed in SeeD missions. All SeeD members will exclusively by played by me or another roleplayer. Chiefly stated, 1 SeeD member per player, please. No exceptions!
    • OOC comments are discouraged in the RP setting. However, if there is a must to post in order to correct something in the story, put it between double parenthesis and at the top of your post. No comments may solely be OOC, unless they are post in the OOC area.
      Quote Originally Posted by Example Post
      ((John, Jane didn’t say that she hated Jack, she merely thought it.))

Jane scurried out of bed, realizing that she overslept and her alarm did not go off…
      Get the concept?
    • All players are HUMAN. They have feelings, friends, and family(or a sad story on why they don’t). They can receive injuries. If they are caught off guard, they can be tricked. They cannot jump over buildings. They are not a plethora of Gary-Stus. People have limits. So do your characters. Make them as realistic as possible.
    • Adhere to everything stated in the template below. You’ll noticed that I have not included an area for Personality or History or Abilities. DO NOT INCLUDE A SECTION FOR IT! This is expected to be exemplified as you RP. Makes things a bit dramatic. After all, you wouldn’t know the history or persona of a person you just met, right? You wouldn’t know his skills unless you faced him in battle. I know you are given this freedom, but be sure to make your character realistic. They cannot take down a Sorceress single handed!

TEMPLATE
    Name: Your character’s name. Your character cannot have any canon relations. This means that NO ONE can be a Leonhart, Heartilly, Dincht, Tilmitt, Kinneas, Trepe, Loire, Seagill, Zabac, Almasy, Kramer, Caraway or any other lineage in Final Fantasy VIII(major or minor), nor can they claim to have known personally or have the blood thereof.

Age:Since SeeD canidatesmust be between the ages of 15 and 20, SeeD members that are about to take their tests must be within this age range only.

Height: Character’s Height. No one is a 8 foot mammoth, please.

Build/Appearance: Your character’s build and overall appearance. This includes your character’s physical appearance, what they would normally wear and any items of sentimental value. Do not mention any history of the sentimental items, however.

Alignment: This is a personality standard on the Lawful-Neutral-Evil and Good-Neutral-Evil scale. Limits are set on a spectrum with some outliers. For example, some who is Chaotic-Evil is not always obligated to devastate at all cause but think it through(a Lawful trait). Inversely, a Lawful-Good person may betray his king on the count of corrupt government that slaughters innocent beings(a Chaotic trait). Basically, alignments are a guideline in that the majority of traits should pertain to that specific alignment, but not all. Below are listed a brief description of these guidelines, as depicted in the Dungeons and Dragons v3.5 Player’s Handbook:

Lawful Good, “Crusader”- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished.
    Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

Neutral Good, “Benefactor”- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them..
    Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order.

Chaotic Good, “Rebel”- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.
    Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Lawful Neutral, “Judge”- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government.
    Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

Neutral, “Undecided”- A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil—after all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
    Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run.
    Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

Chaotic Neutral, “Free Spirit”- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it.
    Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society’s restrictions and a do-gooder’s zeal.

Lawful Evil, “Dominator”- A lawful evil villain methodically takes what he wants within the limits of his code of conduct without regard for whom it hurts. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom, dignity, or life. He plays by the rules but without mercy or compassion. He is comfortable in a hierarchy and would like to rule, but is willing to serve. He condemns others not according to their actions but according to race, religion, homeland, or social rank. He is loath to break laws or promises.
    This reluctance comes partly from his nature and partly because he depends on order to protect himself from those who oppose him on moral grounds. Some lawful evil villains have particular taboos, such as not killing in cold blood (but having underlings do it) or not letting children come to harm (if it can be helped). They imagine that these compunctions put them above unprincipled villains.
    Some lawful evil people and creatures commit themselves to evil with a zeal like that of a crusader committed to good. Beyond being willing to hurt others for their own ends, they take pleasure in spreading evil as an end unto itself. They may also see doing evil as part of a duty to an evil deity or master.
    Lawful evil is sometimes called “diabolical,” because devils are the epitome of lawful evil.
    Lawful evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents methodical, intentional, and frequently successful evil.

Neutral Evil, “Malefactor”- A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has.
    Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies.
    Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

Chaotic Evil, “Destroyer”- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him.
    Chaotic evil is sometimes called “demonic” because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil.
    Chaotic evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.
    GF: Choose one(1) GF from the FFVIII list. Once that GF is taken, no one else may have it. Gfs are on a first come, first serve basis.
    Specialty Weapon: Must be a simple weapon that is not of the technological variety- the most advanced would be a standard revolver. NO GUNBLADES!
    Hometown: Any town depicted on Final Fantasy VIII’s World map that your character is from.

vB Bold Template:
    SPOILER!!:
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Build/Appearance:[/b]
    [b]Alignment:[/b]
    [b]GF:[/b]
    [b]Specialty Weapon:[/b]
    [b]Hometown:[/b]

CANDIDATES TO BE ASSIGNED
    Meadow Phantom, Age 17, Carbuncle, Sharpened Boomerang, CN.
    Jackson Endera, Age 18, Alexander, Pair of Daggers, LE.
    Flamia Quastrine, Age 15, Ifrit, Fists, NE.
    Katrina Von Gorlukovich, Age 18, Diablos, Scimitar, N.
    Dawn Luchia, Age 16, Siren, Staff, CG

UPDATES
    - Characters are expected to be entered in this thread. When there are enough people to start, I’ll begin with the first post.
    Last edited by Lunasa; 10-23-2008 at 12:13 PM.

"Let oneself make oneself a fool. Blind. Senseless. Confused."
    ~Anonymous

HRH Albha SeeD: Sprouting a New Generation. (THE REBIRTH) Aerif's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    When the first version of this started, I had never even played FFVIII, but now I've basically finished and the RP forum is dead and I want to join an RP.

So, here I am, joining.

Name: Meadow Phantom

Height: 1.7 metres

Build/Appearance:

Meadow is a slim girl with shoulder length red hair, blue eyes, and a dazzling smile. She enjoys wearing her uniform but on the rare occasions when it's either not appropiate or if it makes her stand out from the crowd, she wears a purple checked sun dress that is held up by purple straps on her shoulders. She also wears a white hairband that rarely comes off her head.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

GF: Carbuncle

Specialty Weapon: Sharpened Boomerang

Hometown: Dolet

Banners and Stuff:

˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I <- uɐɔ I ssǝnƃ I¿sıɥʇ op I uɐƆ

Last signature update: 02/08/2014

Courage, Character, Confidence. SeeD: Sprouting a New Generation. (THE REBIRTH) Lunasa's Avatar
    For those image-inclined RPers! Can anyone make the background of this banner transparent, rather than it just being rendered to appear transparent in the TFF light style? If so, kuddos. I'd like this in the signatures of everyone in the spoiler section once it's been modified.
    Last edited by Lunasa; 10-20-2008 at 01:07 PM.

~Anonymous

It's all just a joke SeeD: Sprouting a New Generation. (THE REBIRTH) Acheron's Avatar
    Name: Jackson Endera
    Height: 6'1

Appearance: 6'1, Athletic build, light green eyes, short black hair. When not required to wear his uniform, will either be dressed pretty formal in dress shirts and pants, or the complete opposite in some jeans and a white shirt. Always has a silver plated pocket watch with him.

Allignment: Lawful Evil

GF: Alexander

Specialty Weapon: Uses a pair of daggers for his primary weapon(s) but also has with him a bunch of throwing knives, that he also uses within his combat.

Hometown: Deling City
    Last edited by Acheron; 10-20-2008 at 01:41 PM.

Name: Flamia Quastrine
    Height: 4'2"
    Build/Appearance: Flamia has dark brown hair that reaches her hips, which is usually pinned up with a yellow clip that resembles a feather, emerald eyes, and usually a sly grin on her face. When she is not wearing her uniform, which she usually does for "bragging rights", she wears a sleeveless purple shirt with a turtleneck collar, a matching skirt, and one belt to hold her weapon. She also wears reddish gloves, and black boots. She has an athletic body.
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    GF: Ifrit
    Specialty Weapon: Fists
    Hometown: Balamb
    I'm a storybook r o m a n c e~

Finding Answers SeeD: Sprouting a New Generation. (THE REBIRTH) Fehrant's Avatar
    About the hometown bit, I don't remember them at all, but I do remember some of them were in ruins. I picked out a random one, but if it needs to be changed, let me know. I would prefer one that would be more... upper-class. Any could have their rich neighbors, I suppose, unless it's in ruins or is completely poverty-stricken.

Name: Katrina Von Gorlukovich.

Height: 1.7 meters

Build/Appearance:

Katrina is what one would come up when thinking "role model student". A fair-skinned female with well groomed, golden, long hair tied neatly in a ponytail, light-blue eyes behind your typical reading-only glasses, a properly ironed out uniform that seems spotless, clean, almost-polished-to-a-mirror-shine boots to match up with such an outshining appearance that would easily make heads turn in either in awe or jealously.

Her face is usually seen in a stern, determined fashion, as if someone had to decide whether or not to drop a bomb in a city. Her lips are sealed in a grinless line that are seldom changed out of anything non-academic. The eyes, while clearly aware of their surroundings, look almost bored as if the world had no color.

A thin, pure white belt holds an equally thin, elegant sword with a golden pommel and a white scabbard adorned with a vine-like pattern that could've easily hold jewels if she would've been a general of the sort. The tip of the scabbard is also golden in the same fashion as the pommel.

Finally, she carries herself in a way that would suggest upper-classyness, in an expensive-banquet, pompous fashion, an air of pseudo-superiority hanging about her, an elegant outlook despite wearing the standard uniform, and the inevitable tint of arrogance that comes from folk in a certain economical threshold.

Alignment: Neutral.

GF: Diablos.

Specialty Weapon: Scimitar.
    Hometown: Esthar.
    Last edited by Fehrant; 10-20-2008 at 07:58 PM.

It's fine. The only reason why you're providing a hometown is for your historical internal monologue. Just a basis to start from, you know?

Alright, I'm going to wait until Saturday for final signups. I'll need more people, definitely.

~Anonymous

Finding Answers SeeD: Sprouting a New Generation. (THE REBIRTH) Fehrant's Avatar
    I know you probably were expecting this sort of impatient behavior from me, but I gotta ask anyway: wouldn't it be better to start earlier and leave sign-ups open? Of course, this suggestion is partly due to my eagerness to start, but I also think due to the status quo of the forum it is unlikely someone else will join. Hopefully I'll be proved wrong in this, but right now I have a feeling I won't.

Well, the nature of the RP wouldn't allow for that. The point at where I'm planning to start MUST have a full member list. If we have no applications by Friday 12am EST, I'll put up the post. Even still, no promises there. I'm very busy during the week, and I'd rather have a quality starting post for a base. Suggestions ARE good, though. I'm not RILED about it. I wish I had more, actually.

~Anonymous

~Miss Britney~ SeeD: Sprouting a New Generation. (THE REBIRTH) britney's Avatar
    Name: Dawn Luchia

Height: 5'3

Build/Appearance: Dawn has brown hair that is up to her shoulders.Her hair has never tied up in her life before.
    On normal days, Dawn usually wears something flowly, like maybe a skirt or a dress. Most of her clothing are in the color white or peach. Her clothes are never purple, brown or green,
    Dawn isn't very well built. In fact she is rather weak. But her beauty often makes up for her loss of strength as Dawn is considered very pretty.
    On her right hand is a jade ring that cannot be taken off. She also owns a very long ribbon and ties it around any extremely flowly dresses she finds.
    Dawn's face is very smooth. Her eyes are blue however not matching her hair.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

GF:Siren
    Specialty Weapon: Staff
    Hometown: Esthar.
    *Ignore everything I put in my sig*

It's a shame that we didn't the amount of members we had last time, but this will work nevertheless. It'll just require more NPCs on my part. That and the majority of you are Neutral or Evil, which is strange enough for such a devoted cause. I have to play a load of Good-Two-Shoes now. *sigh*

Alright. I'll try to have something up by Friday night, guys.

~Anonymous

It's all just a joke SeeD: Sprouting a New Generation. (THE REBIRTH) Acheron's Avatar
    Speaking of NPC's and the Good-Evil tilt that we have going on, expect a PM from me pretty soon Lunasa.

Since your RP model is rather restrictive (at least, when compared to the norm) as you properly pointed out, I have some questions so as to avoid breaking any implicit rules this model requires to properly function. I'm going to rant off a bit here, so do buckle up for some [rather] unnecessary and uncalled for boredom.

Forum RPing -as I see it- has two possible courses of action: interaction with NPCs, and inner monologues. Particularly the former, interaction with NPCs, is the only easy way for a given player to demonstrate the prowess of his character, because NPCs tend to be an unlimited resource ready to be called at whim. In your model, you limit interaction with banal, player-created NPCs (aka, cannon fodder) and also forbid the player to take control of key NPCs (naturally).

Therefore (finally), I need to ask: is your idea that each post be an inner monologue?

A concern of mine, closely tied to the aforementioned question, is that I have certain ideas for my character, but I'm going to need a controllable NPC, at least until I can fully develop some of these things I have in mind. I thought of a roommate type of thing, but would that be ok with you? Let me know.

Name:Verdemar Lyov
    Height: 6'4"
    Build/Appearance:
    A noble bearing sits high on the shoulders of this human. He is a vibrant
    reminder of all that is alive in the human soul. Squared shoulders carry
    the weight of promises and vows unspoken. His face is noble, bearing the
    visage of an old Galbadian general. Eyes, the color of slate, holding all
    the intensity of a raptor's gaze, stare out from a mould of darkly bronze
    skin, their glare a patient, and almost dulling one. Long waves of russet
    hair, laced with light ochre, fall in thick waves to stroke the shoulders
    of this noble man. His face bears faint scarring, mainly along his right
    cheek. Three trails of bright white draw down his right cheek, the claws
    of some violent beast. Arcing the length of his throat is a particularly
    nasty, violent scar, a thin band of ivory-pink flesh separating two sides
    of his throat. It looks to be the work of a dull garrote. His cheeks are
    high, nose faintly up-turned, though not enough to appear snobbish, while
    a thick stubble covers the length of his jaw, throat, and above his lips,
    an effort to mask some of the scars, particularly the throat.

A thick coat of brushed suede rises up and hangs down loosely against his
    body, collar fringed in wolf fur of luxurious sable. The greatcoat hangs
    to about his knees, with more wolf fur, this time a dull off-white colour
    as it clings to the pants he wears. The lapels of the jacket hang inward
    though curved, curling about with his movements. Tiny buttons of obvious
    arcanium metallury secure several field pockets serving as attractions in
    various places of the jacket. The jacket itself is worn; its stark curves
    marred by the dull off-white of weathering and field erosion. Just below
    the knee-length greatcoat is a smaller, piceous, vest, worn just slightly
    off-kilted. The vest itself is lined with golden trim, and held together
    with buttons of the same aurulent sheen. Beneath the dark-colored vest is
    an elegant, high-collared shirt of a brisk, refreshing white. Around his
    neck is a black velvet cravat tied and a bit puffed, pinned down, masking
    the hideous scar that runs the length of his throat.

His pants are worn tight against his legs the black cloth not really held
    up by a belt of golden chain that circles his middle at a cockeyed angle.
    An extravagant sort of buckle is connected to the chain, over the buttons
    of his trousers. Small creases make themselves clear along the tight line
    of his pants, until they are met, about mid-calf by a pair of tall riding
    boots. The boots begin at a set of four golden buttons put on either side
    of his pants. From there, they lower until the ground, sleek and polished
    to a superb shine. Hooked inside the golden chain are a pair of blackened
    vallenwood sheaths, from which extend very serviceable hilts of polished,
    black, marble.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    GF: Leviathan
    Specialty Weapon: longsword/short sword combination
    Hometown: Galbadia
    Last edited by Ecnasaeflam; 10-23-2008 at 11:50 PM.

Nah. You'll be interacting with NPCs soon enough. And yes, the roomate thing is fine. BUT, they cannot be a SeeD nor can they go on the mission. It's not entirely internal monologue. HELL no. Make up townspeople, students, and whatever you wish! It's merely clearing with one another before interacting. It's the same style as the previous version. Just a lengthy dose in the rulebook. Just limit yourselves. Obviously, you cannot alone take Rinoa head on. And by all means, give your own mini-storylines. The one in the first post is the main plot. Feel free to have side plots with other characters and NPCs as you wish. Make some new cafeteria ladies or nurses, for all I care. Just follow the cardinal rule: No Final Fantasy VIII original characters or lineages may be used as your own. The limit is your imagination! Get hampered on the way to the Directory. Make if fun. Make your own character's story and perspective!

You can do anything you want before 11pm. No one said you had to report directly to the Directory! Guide yourselves!

Here's the first post:

http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ro...ml#post1167740
    Last edited by Lunasa; 10-24-2008 at 12:19 AM.

~Anonymous

I'll have my intro post up later tonight. Sorry for the delay, it will be a long post as well, I just kinda have a football game to out and win first haha.

Though not explicitly stated in my post, do assume my character eventually heads to the Directory.

Of course. Though, I'm hoping for a bit more action from the other members, so I'll give until Tuesday 12 Noon EST because, after that, I have off the rest of the day.

~Anonymous

.xAERISx.
    Name: Oceania Quarantine
    Height: 5'6"
    Build/Appearance: Oceania doesn't have a very athletic build. She looks like a limp noodle with hair and clothes.

Oceania has black hair that is styled into a layered bob and brown eyes, which in the sunlight look golden. Her skin is pale like a ghost's and the thing in her features that stand out the most from the dark ones are her lips. They're a precious ruby red that aren't hard to spot out in a big crowd and her fingernails and toenails are the exact same color.

Oceania wears a navy blue dress that ends in the middle of her thighs and a matching sweater that reaches her hips. She wears black boots that barely reach past her ankles and a grayish scarf that she tends to fiddle around with and wrap it around her different body parts.

Alignment: Lawful Good
    GF: Quezacotl
    Specialty Weapon: Whip
    Hometown: Esthar

Er...

nevermind. Apparently I was reading over the old thread. COUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH.
    Last edited by Ecnasaeflam; 10-30-2008 at 10:04 AM. Reason: I failed.

Gah. I'm going to post, keep the thing going. Been meaning to do so yesterday, but I passed out. I need to sleep a few hours now, and hopefully I won't pass out like I did yesterday. Otherwise I'll surely post tomorrow. The rest of you who can spare a few idle posts 'til anything relevant come up are certainly welcome to join me, maybe get a few character interactions going on.

I'll be finished with my paper shortly, so if you do post something soon Fehrant, I wouldn't mind pulling my character out for some interaction.

Posted. A bit of a pointless, further-introductory post, but oh well.

For those of you who haven't posted- I'm WAITING!!! PLEASE, enter your characters by the end of this weekend or be pulled from this story arc.

~Anonymous