Thread: Resident Evil: Outbreak file #3

Resident Evil: Outbreak file #3

I'M BACK DEAR FRIENDS!!!
    Now, the last time I was on this website, I was attempting to start a random resident evil. Using all of my creative power, I named it Resident Evil 0.5 :/ Wellllllll It's time to do what needs to be done!!
    With the release of Resident Evil 5, and it being such a hit, and the fact that there is no outbreak file 3 in works (sobbing), I decided to do it myself!!!

So here's the basic idea:

An african province known as Tunapiku (made it up lol) is a relativly rural and isolated location, where like much of Africa, Malaria has hit hard. As far as the world is concerned, this place is pretty under the radar; very sucluded ans self sustained. Aside from the Kujuju location (Resident Evil 5), Tricell pharmicudicals has set up base here to help inoculate and eliminate Malaria, or at least, thats what they made it took like.

Everything was done simply as a guise to hide their real intentions: continue testing and experementing with the Las Plagas and Uroburos. (if you're unframiliar with these terms, i suggest you find another rp or start wikipediaing asap lol)
    I've started writing the introduction, and based on the ideas i have so far, its easy to make your character one of the following:
    -tricell employee (with little to no knowledge about whats going on)
    -missionary from another country
    -local or boardering town resident (maybe even authority)
    -tourist
    -BSAA rookie (i dont want any professionals lol thats what makes the outbreak series so great is how common everyone is)

I will be playing as two characters:

Bo Barsade:
    Short brown hair, less than a centemeter long.
    Wearing a black V-neck t shirt and some jeans, black short-top boots. also sporting a tattoo on his forearm of a lion with wings, and a pair of black sun glasses.
    Personality: Outgoing and open-minded (hes a leo, duh). He's cool and collected for the most part, but sometimes makes rash decisions.
    About him: Owns a bar and lives in a studio apt above it in a south florida town. He gets involved with this situation after a strange conversation with his brother gives him reason to leave his comfy abode to get to the bottom of things and make sure his brother is not in danger.

Lucas Barsade -Antagonist
    age 28 185lbs medium build; a little bit more muscle than his brother
    Longer dark brown hair (slicked back)
    wearing a white button down long sleeve shirt, sleves rolled up to his elbows, and a pair of brown slacks. also wearing a pair of glasses. around his neck is a silver choker necklace, with the tricell symbol on the back of it, and a silver watch.
    Personality: Quite and reserved. Had a kind and inquisitve spirit untill recently, where his attitude has done a 180 degree turn.
    About him: One of Tricell's top researchers, his work has been invaluable to the study of desease and desease warfare. After learning of the research done without his knowledge in the Kijuju province, he decided to do his own tests with a hand-picked team in the area where our story takes place.
    He's also has a wife and has a child back in the states. He is also the cause of the biohazard outbreak that we're all about to experience.

wellll thats it so far. Let the sign up begin!!

Re: Resident Evil: Outbreak file #3

17 people looked at this thing? Cmon sign up!!!!

Death Before Dishonor Resident Evil: Outbreak file #3 Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I love the RE series so I would love to be in this.

Lucas Wilks:

Apperance:
    Short Spiked Blonde Hair
    Lucas wears a Wife Beater. He wears blue jeans pants, that have one hole in the left knee. His shoes are combat boots with a steel plate on the toe. He has a tattoo on his left shoulder that says "Only God Can Judge Me".

Personality:
    Lucas is outgoing, and quick to make friends. He has a bit of an anger problem and lashes out without thinking.

About Him:
    When he was 13 his mother and step father abandoned him. He was forced to live on the street of Miami Florida, and fight for food. This is where he met Claude Williams. Claude was a former Vale Tudo Champion and ran a fight club. He was known for taking youths off the street and assisting in turning their lives around. Here Lucas learnt how to fight. After becoming a Pro MMA fighter he is giving a fight in the Tunapiku Province.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Woooot thanks for the submit! i was beginning to give up hope on this site. it looks like not alot of people check it often :/

Blog Entries

I'm gonna sign up too, I haven't RPed in a cats age but I will be back and will edit this later after I'm off work.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Excellent ha!!! Ill start writing an intro. Wont post it till we have some more ppl. how many do you think we should have? like 5 or 6? 3 or 4?

i guess we can always have characters come in whenever lol

Blog Entries

We could probably start with the 3 that we have now. It is outbreak. If anyone else wants to join, then I am sure we could find somewhere to fit them in.

alright just waiting for Rocky's character

learn how to commit assholes

Blog Entries

Learn how to committ. Dude I got shipped off to f*ckin Iraq so don't give me no bullshit about committing. I am ready to start this damn thing now.