Thread: Resident Evil 0.5

Resident Evil 0.5

Okay, I want to do this rp durring resident evil 0 and 1, and if possible, as far as RE2. "But how Seig!?!? How is it possible to do si!?!?!" Im glad you asked! I belive at max, this rp can have 6 or so characters. All of the characters we would assume know eachother already in one way or another. I want it to start the night of the outbreak incident. All of our characters are on a camping/ hikeing trip in the arklay woods/mountains and we can take it from there. I've got plenty of ideas for how this will go and to be honest, im overexciting myself :-/ but its whatevaaaa. so anywho, if your down let me know and ill put up a character profile page. thanks all

Registered User Resident Evil 0.5 HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sweetness!

I am a huge fan of Resident Evil and would love to be a part of the Resident Evil RP!

Wolfs Bane
    I also love re and i would be happy to join

shweet, so heres the basic beginning: Our characters are students at Raccoon University, so figure, they're all generally young. Anywho, a biology teacher at the university organized a group to camp out and study the local wildlife and plantlife. He picks seemed random; grades ranged from low C to a high A. Although this created some confusion, the students went anyway. They all arrive at their camp location deep in the Arklay woods in the late afternoon the day of the outbreak. Everything seems fine untill around 9 oclock at night when a train, not too far from their campground, speeds by with the sound of gunfire and screams echoing in the darkness. the students decide to track it down while their teacher is asleep. Let's make the choice to "Enter the Survival Horror!!!"

Character Bio

Name: Bo Mealing
    special skill (this should have something to do with your job keep it to one or two skills): medical aid
    melee knowledge bonus (for example a fish spear haha)
    physical description: medium length scruffy brown hair, brown eyes, brown stubble on the face and neck. 175lbs medium build. wearing a red graphic tee, a brown leather jacket, a pair of blue jeans, and some hiking boots underneath them.
    personality: easy and outgoing personality. natural leader. He was originally from the west coast where he spent most of his time spearfishing and smoking cigs :/ Now that hes moved to Raccoon with his family, hes hoping to get his schooling back on track.

See!?!? isnt that so easy!!?

Blog Entries
    Name:Andrew Bealor

Special skills: Hand-Granade: Very powerfull explosive used to nutralize many foes at once. Weapon repair/creation: Andrew can make weapons out of scrap(Much like David from RE Outbreak file number 1) and repair weapons used by allies.

Description: Andrew was part of an Umbrella training project,to capture and train soldiers from age 5. Umbrella has given him the task of extracting the G-Viruis in light of the fact they had already sent their top combat speciallist, HUNK.

Personallity: Andrew is a very friendly yet at the same time battle hardend person. He is a true ally and has always wanted to sacrifice himself for a greater good and is secretly planing to take over the umbrella company with Albert Wesker. Andrew will not run unless necesary and sometimes needs to be remeinded when it is.

(I am FINALLY done editing so im ready)
    Last edited by HUNK; 02-13-2009 at 03:29 PM.

^^ Sweeeeet! I am a huge RE fan and definitely getting in on this Rp.

Name: Saria Cruise
    Special Skills: She is very knowledgeable about all types of security as well as stealth
    Description: She is slim with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. Saria is a happy-go-lucky person yet kind of shy. Though she feels she is not exactly a team leader, she was definitely a team player. Although she has never been in jail, Saria is said to have an actual mind of a criminal. Her greatest skill beign able to get in and out of places without ever being noticed or caught. After finishing high school, Saria moved to Raccoon to finish her schooling and maybe get into the S.T.A.R.S.

Blog Entries
    Sweet. Glad to finally have another member in the RE rp. I dont think wolfsbane is coming back but I guess just wait for seig and hope we can start soon.

Lady Succubus Resident Evil 0.5 Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Seig's not coming back. He hasn't been at the forum since 6 days after he posted this OOC. >_>;

This thing is dead unless someone wants to take it over and recruit some new people.

Blog Entries
    Well I think I can take over in seigs place if everyone is still willing to join. Ive wanted a RE rpg since forever and I would love to get started. Let me see if I can get someone else to join.

Ok so it's been a month or so since postings, but I'd be up for this I do really like RE and it seems fun. Can you let me know if it's ok so I can do a character bio?

Assuming of course you haven't deserted it.

Blog Entries
    Oh no Im still holding hope that there would be somone else to join in and sure just post a charecter bio and we will see if we can get this thing started.

Now I dont know exactly what Seig was thinking but I can whip up a story and if I do it will most likely mix in with the story from RE 1 concidering I dont know much about RE 0. However if you would like to fill me in or have an idea I will listen.

I'm afraid I know little about resident evil 0, except that it involved rebecca chambers before RE1 and a convict called Billy Coen;they had to escape from a train. We can whip up another story if you like, I'm easy going I've played the rest of them you see, including code veronica and the demo of 5...

Anywho

Character Bio

Name
    Sophia Lockett

Occupation
    Student/ Library Assisstant

Special Skills
    Sophia is able to dechiper codes and is a good problem solver. She also has an eidetic (or "photographic") memory which has come in useful for remembering pretty much anything.

Physical Description
    Sophia has medium length brown hair and is 5"5, she is of slim build and likes to wear hoodies and jeans as opposed to typical girly type clothes.

Personality
    She seems quite reserved and she tends to worry a lot, perhaps too much. She is a rational thinker and tends to peform well under pressure. She likes to study the sciences, especially biology because she wants to eventually become a biochemist. She does however also love books and literature and is well versed in the classics.

So I'm thinking maybe we could set it up during 2 instead, still keep the arklay mountains idea, but whilst leon and co are at the police station we could find out what is happening around the area. Remember in RE1 when you saw the pictures of newspaper report dicussing the strange reports of trouble in the mountains, well since the mansion incident they're could have been all sorts of BOWS that have been released into the moutains. Could work but it's up to you of course, this is just a suggestion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lottiepop View Post

So I'm thinking maybe we could set it up during 2 instead, still keep the arklay mountains idea, but whilst leon and co are at the police station we could find out what is happening around the area. Remember in RE1 when you saw the pictures of newspaper report dicussing the strange reports of trouble in the mountains, well since the mansion incident they're could have been all sorts of BOWS that have been released into the moutains. Could work but it's up to you of course, this is just a suggestion.
    Let two things be said.
    1: I know alot about RE2 and would be happy to make the story take place around that time.
    2:I am glad to know somone besides me is trying activly to make this RP happen.

Ok but if we do this during the RE2 time line I will have to alter my charecter. Besides I made him in school and I was being rushed. I will most likley make a charecter that is a officer working to extract the G-virus with HUNK.

Sorry for being a while! Been so busy...

Anyway yeah you should post your new character up and then we should get some kind of story together ok?

Hey guys, I would also be willing to help out, if you want an extra set of hands.
    I have played RE1, and RE4, so I have a good general understanding of the games. I also seen a couple of the movies {which sucked, imo}, but if I'm allowed to join, I'd love it.

Character Bio

Name: Seth Alexander

special skills
    Seth is unlike most Journalists. Having spent more time researching and working on cases rather than jam microphones in people's faces, Seth has the ability to read people very well. He can tell if someone is lying, for instance.
    Seth can also operate most of the electronics he comes across. Basic knowledge of computers, cameras and microphones.

physical description:Tall and thin, Seth spent more time in the computer labs and libraries than in gyms. Standing at 6'0, weighing about 150 lbs, and has shaggy, messy brown hair.

personality: Being a highly curious person, Seth is prone to watching people act. This he has done from an early age, and he sometimes acts, to see a reaction. Seth also dislikes the usual propaganda, and prefers gaining a deeper understanding of a story, showing the public the reality, instead of ramming a microphone in someone's face.
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Blog Entries
    You know I thought about changing my charecter but I really got nothing eles.

I belive we may finally have enough people to get a story started.

Well then HUNK will you do the honours and start the RP up?

And ruin, thanks very much for joining, more people=more fun.

your welcome, man.

I seen this OOC, and wanted very much to join. Thanks for accepting my template. ^.^
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Blog Entries
    lol I have decided (again) to change my charecter beacuse a soldier like HUNK was to good to pass up.

Let me do that and ill get to a story. BUTT, and theres a big but here, we will need someone to take care of the students...beacuse my new person will not start with them.