Thread: Reminisce: OOC

Twilight's Enigma Reminisce: OOC Sato Arashi's Avatar

Reminisce: OOC

It has been a hundred years since the crowning of Garnet Til Alexandros XVII and the fall of the arms dealer, Kuja. Peace prospered across the world Gaia and the Mist Continent glorified culturally, as well as rebuilding all the damage. But that peace won’t last long as sinister winds starts to blow and disrupts peace. Rumors of corruption is slowly spreading from the Lost Continent and extending to the Outer Continent. Another rumor meanwhile, is spreading of an assassin for hire is attempting to assassinate the Queen of Alexandria because of the massacre inflicted on the guild that the assassin was in. They called themselves the Dark Order whose goal is to agitate chaos against the world peace. All the factions of the Mist Continent have taken priorities to protect themselves from the danger. Will it be enough though to push back and maintain order?

-Rules-
    No godmodding
    Have fun
    Keep in content with the story
    Limit to four skills, abilities, and magic

Name:
    Race:
    Appearance:
    Class:
    Skills/Abilities/Magic:
    Trance Appearance and Power:
    Background:

My character

Name: Ser’val “Silver” Kajeda

Race: Human

Appearance: Silver has lightly-tanned skin color, shoulder-length brown hair tied into a ponytail with two fang-like bangs in front, and silver eyes. Silver wears a black vest with long, robe-like white sleeves, no shirt, black baggy pants, and leather shoes.

Class: Mage

Skills/Abilities/Magic: Thunder Magic- Silver is proficient with Thunder magic
    Fire Magic- Silver is also proficient with Fire magic
    Levitate- Silver can lift off the ground and cruise a feet above the ground with reduced speed
    Holy- Silver is able to conjure white magic in form of balls or rings to attack

Trance Appearance and Power: Silver in Trance has silver hair that is longer than when he is not in Trance. He gains an attack called Melody of Truth, which uses Fire, Thunder, and Holy in conjunction.

Background: Silver is part of a bard/mercenary crew called the Composers that owns an airship, the Emphyrial. Silver is the 5th member to join as the head of the crew, Mark, found him when he was nine years old. As each member had a specialty in the crew, Silver held the specialty of a lute. He also takes the time he has in between travels to learn magic, becoming a mage in the crew and helps out on their mercenary jobs. As Silver grew into his teens, he became a womanizer and a card shark, developing a self-centered and wild personality. One time, they got a job from the Queen of Alexandria herself. When Silver saw the beautiful princess himself, he fell in love with her, though was separated by status. He vowed to himself that when he’s able to talk to the princess, he would confess his love for her.
    Last edited by Sato Arashi; 02-15-2009 at 09:28 PM.

My Strange, Yet Awesome FF Family:
    Somewhat-Random, Obnoxious, And Really Funny Cousin, Ralz
    My Super Random and Adorable Sister, SilkAngel

Name- James "Mog" Valen

Age- 17

Gender- Male

Race- Moogle

Appearance- With a darker fur than most moogles, James has a carefree, quiet attitude. Mostly one to keep within his friends, James is a fiercely loyal friend, who would do anything to help his friends.

Class- Mog Knight. James is a Moogle who had the option to train in the way of the Mog Knight. Unable to match the strength of other Knights of different Races, James uses a mixture of tactics and Sword Skills to even the odds.

Skills/Abilities/Magic-
    I. Armor Break. James uses the strength of his sword to lower the enemy's defence.
    II. Magic Break. James uses the strength of his sword to diminish the enemy's magic.
    III. Power Break. James uses the strength of his sword to lower the enemy's Attack Power.
    IV. Speed Break. James uses the strength of his sword to lower the enemy's Speed.

Trance Appearance and Power-
    I. Trance Appearance-James' armor glows with a light blueish color, and his speed grows exponentially.
    II. Trance Power- Shock. James harnesses the power of his sword to deal physical damage to a single enemy. Where the power is high, it drains his whole trance to unleash this attack.

Background- James was raised in Alexandria, learning the fine arts of reading, writing and swordplay from a retired Knight. Being raised in a large community, James was raised with an open mind, and is very willing to accept different beliefs. On his 17th birthday, he was given a set of battle equipment from the Knight who trained him. A Shield, bearing his surname crest, a Sword suitable for his size, and a small set of armor, chestpiece, greaves and boots. The sword has inscribed on it "Bear for the hilt, not for the sword." across the blade, and the shield has "Bear for the defenceless, not for thyself." inscribed on the inside. The sword, shield and armor are all made of steel. James is left-handed.

Appearance-
    http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/...fta-moogle.jpg
    Last edited by Zerobanshee; 02-15-2009 at 09:28 PM.
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Registered User Reminisce: OOC HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I havent played FF9 in quite a long time but Ill give it a try.

Name: Sir. Dragen
    Race: Brumician(Possible spelling error, Freya was one of them)
    Appearance: Dragen is a tall person even for his Race. Standing at about 6'4 he is very threating looking but is a kind person on the inside. He wheres a long leather coat that has his name embroidered on it, Steel Greaves and Gauntlets. Although tall he is not very wide and is quite nimble.
    Class: Dragoon(Lancer)
    Skills/Abilities/Magic:
    Jump: Jumps high into the air coming down with all the force of Gravitiy causing massive damage, takes time though.
    Lancet: Ability that drains health and mp but dose not take very much.
    Haste: Magic that took Dragen years to master(Not being very inclined with magic), Spell that alows him to move and attack faster.
    Trance Appearance and Power: Dragen's Trance causes his armor to shine a bright white and his Coat changes color from black to white. No real changes in power with the exception of his jump ability becoming stronger.
    Background: Sir. Dragen is one of the few surviving members of the Brumician royal family and has been told of great stories of his great great grandfather Puck and one of his loyal subjects Freya, He asspires to be a Dragon Knight like most of the warriors before him. He is not a very mean person and will never run from a fight unless ordered to. Dragen is surprisingly talketive and very friendly.

Well I think that will sufice but I can edit if you need me to.
    If I had made any errors please tell me and I can fix it right away.

Good job Hunk and welcome. I haven't even played the game so things will be tough, but I'm fine with that. I'll hold off until at least one more person joins in, if that's alright with you?

So...I am the only one with recent FFIX experience, huh.

Well, It is no problem. The Rp will be nothing like the games, anyways. So no worries.
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Ok, if no more people joins in by tommorow I'll begin the rp because I'm not going to have an rp sitting around for a week with no progress at all.

Registered User Reminisce: OOC HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Well then you are a responcible Rp'er, thumbs up for that.

I did know of someone who wanted to join but she hasen't been on latly so I guess we can start up tommorow.
    Im always on and Im ready when you are.

Thank you, to tell you the truth, we had someone that's going to join plus be an important role but right now he's not in the mood so I'm sure we can stretch out a bit until he's ready.

I would like to join if is at all possible.

Name: Hanzo
    Race: Human
    Appearance: An athletically built young man. His hair and eyes are an icy blue color. He stands around 5 foot 7. He wears mstly black except for the blue bandana over his mouth.
    Class: Ninja
    Skills/Abilities/Magic: Dual wield, Ninjustu ( Ninja magic), Throw, Skean ( using scrolls to gain boost such as shadow from ff6 I classfied it as a different Skil because it is originally under throw as a skill, but if i used it in concordance with throw that would leave me and open moveset.)
    Trance Appearance and Power: In Trance his boody begins to send out a blue chakra as he becomes overwhelmed with his inner chakra.

Trance Power- Shade- The chakra emitted from his body increases his speed to where he moves in a blur making him able to dispatch multiple enemies very quickly.
    Background: Hanzo was born into a village where he grew up. This village is hidden to many people, but their identities amd whereabouts are known by the Alexandrian Empire because the village grows some the finest ninjas in the land. During this time of piece the ninja had not been well needed except for bodyguards on diplomatic policies because they could hide in the shadows but be near in the event of an assasination attempt. Hanzo like most children of the village was raised to belief that they had a gift one which many people could use, and was trained like any other child. Hanzo had a natural gift for being a ninja. As a prodigy, he was hand picked by the Queens guard to be a personal protecter, information gatherer, or Messenger with a group of other ninjas. Often times he and his groupare known as the " Queen's Hand" by many other factions of the Mist.

Of course im not saying there are no other ninjas or clans. This is just based off my character's knowledge. As far as he knows, The mist factions are the only ones who control ninja or atleast use them for a variety of jobs not just assasinations.

its my baby click it to make it hatch i will thank you very much if u save my baby

Awesome, good template Seraph. As you're the fourth one that I need, I'll immediately get on to the story.