Thread: An open hand for interest.

Professional Klutz. An open hand for interest. Hyzenthlay's Avatar

An open hand for interest.

I've been away a really long time and from what I've seen in here so has RP. I'm thinking maybe I'll get my writing juices flowing again if any of my old crew are game, or even 'new blood'. To all those that know me I'm always up for creating worlds with decent settings but I want to know if my time will be worth the effort. To all the new people- just look up my old threads in here for an idea of what I come up with and let me know if there's any interest in creating something.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner

I am game but I lack the motivation

People need to bug me to write and then I write and I'm like oh cool this is fun.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Courage, Character, Confidence. An open hand for interest. Lunasa's Avatar
    I'm game for anything RP. I like what you have so far and would like to see more.

"Let oneself make oneself a fool. Blind. Senseless. Confused."
    ~Anonymous

The 37th Red Spade An open hand for interest. Coff9's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would love to do some RPs! I've got a few ideas swimming around the back of my head and some old ones from when I was still active here. I had one called "The Council of Mages" that was decent. Maybe I should start that one back up again.

The Mad God An open hand for interest. Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Can count me in.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Boxer of the Galaxy An open hand for interest. Rowan's Avatar
    Ill give it my best shot

Banned An open hand for interest.
    I fought valiantly for RP here, but I was overtaken and slain, for I stood alone. So I'm still on the fence. Testocles may still be a thing.

Have your eyes been opened? An open hand for interest. Nehi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OutlawTorn View Post
    I fought valiantly for RP here, but I was overtaken and slain, for I stood alone. So I'm still on the fence. Testocles may still be a thing.
    Quest for Camelot - I Stand Alone (English) - YouTube

^I thought of this when I read that.

Anyway, you can count me in too! It's been a while since I've seen any roleplaying going on in these forums.

Might I make a suggestion: What if you put in some RPG mechanics to the rp? It's not really a trending thing in roleplays, but it does seem to be a thing some roleplays use from time to time. A good example would be: Kingdom Hearts SOS - DT Guild Hall | KH-Vids | Your ultimate source for Kingdom Hearts media or In The Times Of Fairy Tails: OOC | KH-Vids | Your ultimate source for Kingdom Hearts media

The second link just started a while ago. Again, these are just ideas you may or may not want to use.

Banned An open hand for interest.
    It's more like this: Godsmack-I Stand Alone - YouTube

And I've decided that no, I have no desire RP here, at any point in time.