Thread: OOC: The Twins of Vanguard

Registered User OOC: The Twins of Vanguard Feuw Makai's Avatar

OOC: The Twins of Vanguard

Hi ^^ welcome member's of the rp and ones who are just curious to The Twins of Vanguard RP OOC thread.
    Here is your link to The Twins of Vanguard RP
    Twins of Vanguard

I will be posting the profiles here as well. That way it will not clutter up the main RP. If you wish to offer any advice on where you would like them to be, please tell me. That or any advice on anything related to the RP.
    Other than that just have fun OK?

STORY

Long ago in a land far away there was a kingdom called Vanguard located on the earth like planet Terra ( Earth is not known to them and never will be in this rp) . A King and his daughter once ruled the land, but one day the king was murdered by a man name Bosheit Kain's. His goal was simple, to destroyed them. The princess was blessed enough to be able to escape for her life, quickly she escaped into hiding leaving no trace of her whereabouts or so she thought. Three gods where some of the few who knew the location of the royal lady. They knew with Bosheit in power the land would fall into a wretched times. To protect the land the gods picked 4 teen males, 3 teen females, and the princess to win back the land and its people. The teens failed, the princess was forced to birth Bosheit one son and one daughter, twins. The princess died after giving birth, she died in tears. The kingdom seems to be lost to the chaos.
    The twins reached the age of 14, when the prince was overcome by his thirst of his father and took a blade through his father’s heart. Killing some of his father’s creatures of the night (keeping some alive like a family who ruled for generations as the Kains Family’s servant.) add ones he saw more fit, unlike his as he though “idiot” father. Keeping them to the point of starved unless they gave him and his sister info of any rebelling groups, and even than one would not be fed until the info has been proved and the group dead. He was well aware the Gods would try to stop, but unfortunately he was what one could call a true evil mastermind, but did have at times what seemed to be kind leader to his faithful creatures of the night.
    The three god’s watched in despair, and with one last admit created a whole new group of eight of the same ratio of gender but this time to take the princess place was the female twin, who could not forgive her brother for taking a blade into their father. She would frequently sneak away through all the castles secret passages to meet her 7 friends into a well hidden cave far into the woods

The Rules

1. Romance is encouraged but don't overboard
    2. Don't overboard with cursing please
    3. Follow The Final Fantasy Fourm’s rules
    4. Respect me and other players
    5. If you want to kill someone than please check with me and that person
    6. If you are killed you may make another character
    7. PG-13
    8. None of these for *action* ((action)) {action} and so on
    2. Use OOC in the OOC thread
    10. Message me all Profiles please
    11. Please post at least once a week. Without letting me know in advance why you will not be posting. If you fail to do this you will get one warning then you will be removed
    12. No text talking ex.: no tlking lke ths.
    13. Wait and don't interrupt posts and story line the best you can.
    14. So I know you read this what is in rule 7
    15. Please send pic URL in the profile you send me so I can post it with ease
    16. If you think you can handle feel free to make another character as many as you can handle
    17. No God Moding unless you have my permission or the other persons
    18. Please be Lit. Paragraph at minimum. No sentences like this: torrance fell down the cliff. "ow! ow! ow!"
    19. Images of the kingdom and all will be posted in OOC
    20. ~this~ means I have added a new rule
    21. HAVE FUN
    22. DO NOT POST TILL THIS IS OPEN
    ~23. you may save a role and send me your profile early~
    Profiles
    Code:
    The Chosen Ones-

I am: A chosen one
    My Name: 
    My Age: (14-20)
    My Race: (Human, Elvish, Angle, Demon, ect.) 
    I Like: (Boys/Girls/Both)
    I like being: (Good or Evil)
    Last Time I Checked I was a: (Female or Male)
    My Power(s): (No more than three!) 
    My Story is: (Bio)
    (Not required)  Most People say: (Personality) 
    When I look in the mirror I see: (Pic) 
    I am Being Controlled By: (Username) 

The Creatures of the Night- (Are ruled by King Bosheit's Son, smart and sneaky) 

I am: A Creature of the Night
    My Name: 
    My Age: (10+)
    I Like Being: (Evil or Evil)
    My Power(s): (No more than four!) 
    (not required) Most People say: (Personality) 

The Citizens- 

I am: citizen
    My Name: 
    My Age: (6+)
    I Like Being: (Good or Evil)
    My Power(s): (None)
    (not required) Most People say: (Personality) 

~Open/ Closed spots~

The Chosen - All 8 are open

Creatures of the Night ( for now there will be 8) ~ 7 out of 8 are open.
    Family servant ~ reserved by Feuw Makai

(Make Twin) The New King ~ Reserved by Rhapsoblarg

( Female Twin) The Princess ~ Open! Please fill soon

Citizens ( No limit to the number of them as of now)

RP IS CLOSED AS OF NOW.
    It will be opened after I have received profiles and received comments on the rp

Accepted Profiles

I am: A Creature of the Night
    My Name: Feuw Makai
    My Age: 104 ( Her appearance shows her age range from 17 to 20)
    My Race: Mage of Aqua with the powers of a Seer passed down in the Makai blood.
    I Like: Males
    I Like Being: The loyal servant of evil, for that is what I was raise to do.
    Last Time I Checked I was a: Female
    My Power(s):
    ~1. See past, present, and future events by using water.
    ~2. Teleport by using bodies of water as openings.
    ~3. (not really a power) Can be summoned at any time by the son of Bosheit, even if she does not wish to go.
    My Story is:
    The Makai family has served the Kains since their beginning. The reason why has been forgotten through time, but the Makai family still faithfully serves and does not bother looking into the past to see why. The thing is only one Makai serves when the other family members help the chosen Makai to prepare for her duty when the time comes.
    Feuw was picked to serve ever since she was born, and that is all she lives for and all she has ever known. She had to be ready for when the great grandson of the current head Kain to be in power (Bosheit ‘s father was in reign during her birth) this was the current male twin of the time. Everyday she was trained for 12 hours on how to use her powers and serve as the chosen Makai.
    When the knife dug into Bosheit, the Makai family knew as soon as his heart finished its last beat. That night Feuw was awoken from her slumber by her mother knelling down whispering the news into her ear. Without any thought, Feuw quickly got into her family’s attire ( A long simple purple gown) and left her family’s quarters without saying a word. Her destination was the throne room where she bowed towards the once prince speaking one line “My lord, I am your faithful servant from the Makai family. I have been trained to serve only you, and you are the only member of the Kain’s family allowed to have any Makai servant.” A Pendent laid before Feuw, it was a gift to the once Prince, the gift to be able to summon Feuw whenever he wished.
    When Feuw is not needed, she most likely located in her room, the room of the last head Maki, located near the king’s room. This room was built by the last head Makai to be the place where the family’s powers are at their max. It is a spot where any Makai peacefully regains strength as well as train their powers so they will always be ready for any task assign.
    Most People say:
    Feuw keeps her emotions at bay, for they would only inverter with her job as servant. She will always complete any tasks her master requests of her, for her goal is to insure everything is to his wants. A straight smile seems to be been frozen as her natural face.
    When I look in the mirror I see:
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...lack-anime.jpg
    I am Being Controlled By: Feuw Makai

Last edited by Feuw Makai; 02-07-2011 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Prince has been saved by Rhapsoblarg

Lady Succubus OOC: The Twins of Vanguard Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: OOC: The Twins of Vanguard

I highly recommend you move the "main RP" post into this OOC topic, because that seems to be more OOC oriented. The OOC area is to post profiles and the synopsis, and talking about the RP and all of that.

Although I guess you just work differently, this is just a suggestion to make it more streamlined. Cause no one wants to read rules and all of that in the actual RP thread, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Victoria View Post
    I highly recommend you move the "main RP" post into this OOC topic, because that seems to be more OOC oriented. The OOC area is to post profiles and the synopsis, and talking about the RP and all of that.

Although I guess you just work differently, this is just a suggestion to make it more streamlined. Cause no one wants to read rules and all of that in the actual RP thread, you know?
    Really? I never heard of trying to post like that, interesting. I learned my style from GaiaOnline. I was taught when people where looking for an RP they went into the ones under the category they wanted, and open it up to quickly read the story as they scanned how far into the story the RP is.

Is this method wrong here? I wish to make any of my posts part of the norm on this site. I am truly sorry though, I didn't know how it works here.
    Do you think this difference will be acceptable or should I change all my rules and transfer it all over?
    Last edited by Feuw Makai; 02-07-2011 at 03:35 PM. Reason: wording
    The Many Faces of Feuw Makai

( Last one happened not to long ago on a game I love so much that I played over 135 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Lady Succubus OOC: The Twins of Vanguard Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well. What you can do is check out some of the other OOC topics in the area and see how they do it. We're just kind of unique in how we set up our RPing I suppose.

Like I said, it's just a suggestion. You're free to set it up however you like. I guess I'm just a little OCD, lol.

The story is interesting, however, and I might join.

And yeah, what you said about how people look for RPs is right, but that's what the OOC thread is for. XD The OOC topic usually has all the info of the RP and the actual RP topic is the story itself.

But yeah, no need to apologize or feel like you did anything wrong.

Thank you, Mistress Victoria. This whole place is a tad unique ^ - ^ Many times I have told Rhapsoblarg an idea of mine when we are at school or on the phone, but he always quickly tells me "uh....they don't do that on the forums."
    Once again thank you for the advice, when I add on the white and black list you will be on the white list for sure ^^

I always thought OOC was just any old out of character talk. I kind of am OCD about this as well, for I think ' OK I will switch it over..but it's so strange..I dont want to' but I think I may just try to do both. Place a shorten one on the main thread and the full one on the OOC thread. So hopefully I will cover all types of RP styles here, I hope ^ - ^.
    Last edited by Feuw Makai; 02-07-2011 at 04:14 PM. Reason: wording
    The Many Faces of Feuw Makai

( Last one happened not to long ago on a game I love so much that I played over 135 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!)