Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OOC: Times of Turmoil

Finding Answers OOC: Times of Turmoil Fehrant's Avatar
    Nah, it wasn't too much. Dialog just flowed out, I read it in a breeze. My next post will include Hyzenthlay's character. We've been discussing it, and we have the general idea, so I'll have to write it, and then wait for her approval. From this point on I'll try to start shaping the plot in some direction, and I'll try to keep everyone busy.

Tsi
    Sounds good.

Just remember, you don't want to rush the story, otherwise it will not be as enjoyable for both those that are participating and those that are merely observing and reading.

As it seems like our RP leader has a bit of an attitude problem, I would like to withdraw from this roleplay. I was approached in a very rude manner concerning my lack of posts, and whereas inquiries concerning my whereabouts, but this is only in the beginning stages and I can already see that certain people makes it impossible to conduct this in a friendly manner, so I bid you farewell.

Good riddance.

Tsi, if you don't post soon, I might have to fix a post again, and I might have to borrow your character a bit so that the plot moves on.

Professional Klutz. OOC: Times of Turmoil Hyzenthlay's Avatar
    Holy hell Sir Kenneth... Isnt he a BoD member? Dropping out for "attitude problems" christ almighty. I can see why they act so tough now... I mean, I dealt with it and shouted back lmao. Then again, I have hormones on my side. Never mind, Me, you and Tsi will rock this joint. =P

Anyway. I should be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more active now. I have 3 RPB's and this to keep me entertained so you know.

Post Tsi, good lord pleeeeeeeeeeeease. I'm craving storyline. =]

Thanks, Aimee.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 02-18-2008 at 02:15 PM. Reason: ...

Tsi
    I'm sorry I have not posted. I had a large school project sneak up on me. As I type this, I am currently working on it.

I should post soon.

Fehrant, I apologize if I come off as rude for this, but I must ask that you ask my permission before involving my character in anything. Just as you have a plot, we have an idea for our own character development. If you don't mind, I would like to keep the fact that the current circumstances you have put my character into will be just a passing thing, I still want to work on my character a bit more before getting him too involved into the general plot.

Granted, I'm not even sure what is going on with my character now. The questioning part doesn't make sense. You didn't include what the questioning was about, so could you please edit some detail into that so I can have something to work with.

Just remember, you need to discuss the overall plan with the other people involved and make sure they are ready to move on before you move on. Without proper communication, the people involved can get confused as to what is going on.

I shall post in a few days, once I get this project done.

Tsi, let me clarify a few things. I am totally against players controlling other people's characters without their permission. But just as I am against that, I am not only a player, but the creator of the RP and I got to keep it alive for the sake of everyone else involved. But even if you do in fact consider I did blantant controlling, I think I managed to achieve a balance. If you pay close attention, you'll notice your character hasn't been questioned, and if he has, we don't really know what happened, this of course on purpose. Your character wasn't harmed. Your character did not speak. The only time I mentioned your character doing something was just sitting on the ground cross-legged. That's about it.

You're not coming off as rude, and I do sound rude all the time, but please understand that I gotta keep the plot moving on. I'll do so trying to avoid mentioning your character while you're unable to post, but my original intent was to include you in the post so as to have all our characters meet up. Now I know you're busy, so I'll avoid doing this temporarily.

If you need a summary, I'll gladly give you one. On the meantime, the plot will move on.
    Last edited by Fehrant; 02-24-2008 at 11:22 AM.

Professional Klutz. OOC: Times of Turmoil Hyzenthlay's Avatar
    Writing mine now. Not sure what it's turning out like yet as I havnt actually proof-read any of it yet. I'll do that before anything happens... Besides. I need to clarify a few things with you Fehrant. If theres going to be a confrontation.

Tsi, there's no reason that your character would be dragged into it as he hasnt done anything to provoke it. The soldiers will be there, but harming you or even getting you to involved would be pointless to them as he hasnt done anything. Mine and Fehrants chars are blatant law breakers.

Anyway yeah. I'll PM you Fehrant.

Thanks, Aimee.

Tsi
    Ok, I'm just about finished with the project.

I should have a post up either tomorrow or the day after.

Thanks for your patience with this.

Good to hear. You got some reading to catch up too, though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2