Thread: OOC: The Sky Pirates Remixed

OOC: The Sky Pirates Remixed Dragoon_Nick's Avatar
    Where the polar bears play at night and where the beavers are furry...

OOC: The Sky Pirates Remixed

Welcome to The Sky Pirates Role-Play character thread. Well, as you all impatiently waited for it, as promised, the Role-Play is soon under way. However, what kind of RP is great without its very own great character? Having this thread is thus vital to the RP. All existing Also, please, if you are not a member of the club, do not post here. Either PM a captain or post within the club's thread. Remember, just because the RP has started, it doesn't mean you cannot join. Everyone is welcome!

Characters

Sky Pirates

Celtic_Silver -->
    Nick --> Nicholas Donian
    CLOUDY --> Mr. Prince
    Fishie -->
    Ekimeinna -->
    Toph Bei Fong -->
    Xeim --> Emmalia Cruentus de Alcedonia-Lautitia (Emma)
    Evangel -->Exia Stargazer
    FF_FrEaK -->
    Holy Priest -->

Villains

“None”

Note: Characters created for the purpose of being enemies will be listed with their creator having credit. Slain enemies will be marked off but will remain in the list

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

1) This thread is exclusive to all TSP members. Others may not post.

2) This thread will be under supervision of TSP Co-Captains, however, the forum rules still apply. Please, respect them.

3) There will only be character profile posts within this thread. Club discussion or questions should be posted within the club thread ONLY.

4) Each member is allowed a maximum of 2 RP characters; one being designated “Selected” where it will be used for the RP and is part of the TSP crew. The second character will be designated as either:
    A. “Alternate”; should a “Select” character die in the RP.
    B. “Villain”; if a member feels like creating a villain for a single RP chapter.

5) Members may have their characters die only upon club agreement. There won’t be repetitive character spawning if this measure is taken.

6) Characters are not allowed to be invincible, invisible, or anything beyond fantastic. Stay down to earth, but allow your characters to have some skills and use. No God-Modding is permitted.

7) Characters may not be anything which already exists, an ascendant or a descendant of. For example, no characters should be Sephiroth, Sephiroth’s grandfather or descendants of him.

8) Once a character profile is submitted via post in this thread, it will be reviewed by the Co-Captains. Co-Captains will then communicate with you if there is any problems with your character profile.

9) Upon approval of characters, a demand for character RP entry must be requested to either Co-Captain via the club discussion thread. After a Co-Captain reads the request for RP entry, the character will be allowed to enter the RP upon short notice. Or for a slightly longer time due to RP reasons, the character will be allowed to enter the RP after a short wait explained in detail by either Co-Captain.

10) During the RP, characters should not have too many fight scenes; dialogue is encouraged, but as long as posts aren't only dialogue. Narrative descriptions are required. Bosses can only appear once in a chapter, only when a co-captain has revealed it in his prior RP post.

11) No swearing should be included inside the RP. This is a general RP, and should not offend anyone underage. Likewise, details are encouraged, but as long as the details aren’t grotesque. We wouldn’t want to read that pieces of someone’s body are thrown all over an airship.

12) The format of the RP will be by chapters. Each chapter will have a boss, and a minimum of 15 posts. If the chapter is redundant, proper action will be taken. That way it will ensure that the RP keeps the suspense interesting.

13) Any members failing to abide by these rules, is subject to inner Club warnings given by a skull. Upon being warned three times, that member will be banned from the club and RP.

Note: If there are any further confusion, PM either myself or Celtic_Silver regarding the issue. We will do our best to ensure you're issue is resolved immediately.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Profiles

For this RP, characters will be created but must be original. As rule 7 stipulates, no characters can be anyone already existing, ascendants or descendants. Also, due to some confusion, this shall be explained. The characters created shortly after the club registration with their respective skills are allowed to be used within the RP. However, a character profile is still required for those characters. The characters posted below should follow this appropriate guide of character detail. Characters created for the purpose of being enemies require a profile as well

Name:
    Current Age:
    Birthday:
    Birthplace: (Optional)
    Hair Color:
    Eye Color:
    Blood Type:
    Weight:
    Preferred Weapon:
    Special Skills: (Maximum of 2)
    Personality/Appearance: (3-4 lines)
    Social Background: (Elaborate, 3 paragraph minimum)

Note: The birthplace is optional since a character can have a shadowed past. Revealing this information may ruin the clichés of the RP, therefore best having it optional. Please try to reveal as much content as possible, so that your character is both interesting and relative to the RP theme.

Story

The following information has been created out of the club thread. Any information you wish to add may be done as long as members have approved.

Theme: Sky Pirates
    Setting: Sybilia
    Languages: English, Goundrel
    Main Kingdoms: Alcedonia, Livernia, Catalia
    Capitals: Mors Mortis, Aitera, Viola

It is a time of piece in the fair land of Sybilia. The war for supremacy has been won by Alcedonians who now live in peace. However, military pressure is scattered worldwide as Law enforcement is left to the army, which patrols even the smallest towns day and night. Despite the strict military influence, Alcedonia is a flourishing kingdom. Alcedonia is a human-run kingdom that extends across over half of the world. It is known for its strong military power, contradicting its name, meaning “tranquility.” Alcedonia’s army and “air navy” are the strongest on the planet, and are feared by most people. Most of Alcedonia’s young men enlist in the army at a young age, leaving other jobs to the women. They farm, build airships and other objects, and run taverns. And there are many taverns to keep such a large army satisfied.

Towns vary in size from tiny country village to large metropolis. Much is the countryside is peaceful, and offers tranquility. The government is run by the Alcedonia-Lautitia family, and has been since the founding of the country. The current king, King Nicholas III, is a widower and father of one daughter, Emmalia. They live in the capital city, Mors Mortis, which is also the largest city in the country, and rule out of the castle Incendia.

Despite having a glorious kingdom, a large amount of capital has been mysteriously invested without anyone appearing to know where into, suggesting a terrible fate is possibly at hand.

In a local tavern, a bartender having a chat with army official, witnesses this report on the television. Upon noticing the beautiful princess Emmalia on the television the bartender is triggered to react. The story begins….

TSP Co-Captains
    Rummy Silver
    Patches Totz
    Last edited by Dragoon_Nick; 01-10-2008 at 09:16 PM.

My Awesome TFF Family

My awesome Obsessive Half-Breed Half Sister: Vampiric Delirium, My Yaoi-Loving Compassionate Daughter: Xeim, My Forever Intoxicated Vigilante Brother: Celtic_Silver, My Sister From Another Mister: OceanEyes28, My Awesome Cali Brother: Fishie, My adorable little pet bunny: Tiger Lily, My FF worthy awesome Homie, ManicDepression, My Cloud-loving Spartan Fenririan Brother: Cloud, My UFC Champion athlete fighter: BenRampage, My godsmack addict, Manchester United Fan Rival in Trivia Brother: Omega Weapon, My Trivial Addict Cousin: Phantom, My Uber bot slicer son: Zero, My Really Awesome Rival in Trivia Brother: Squall333, My Silly Dragoonic Sister: Kaos Dragon, My Drunken Step-Father Who Smokes Every 5 Seconds: SasuXNaru, My "Unknowingly Being in His Family" Brother: Rasler, My Bahamut-Loving Stalker Sister:Bahamut1990, My Insane Overlord Grandfather: Itachi Uchiha

OOC: The Sky Pirates Remixed
    The land with the light engraved on the stone.
    Name: Mr.Prince (nickname; real one will be revealed at a point, later on)
    Current Age: 19
    Birthday: March 25
    Birthplace: ( will also be revealed, i think)
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Dark Blue
    Blood Type: B+
    Height: 1,73m
    Weight: 75Kg
    Preferred Weapon: Katana, three of them.
    Occupation: Mercenary, specialized in assassinations & thievery
    Special Skills: Two Special Attacks:
    1. Whirlwind. He can spin like a top & create some sort of a small whirlwind. Ηe can either unleash it to destabilize his foes, or use it to slash at high speed.
    2. Blade Cannon. By concentrating his power on one, two or all three of his swords, he can shoot high-speed energy blasts from the tip of his blades. The drawback is that it takes some seconds for him to catch his breath after the attack.

Personality/Appearance: Mr.Prince's appearance reflects his personality. He had steel-hard muscles all over his body from the endless hours of training & fighting & a few scars on his chest, legs & back. Furthermore, he has a tattoo on the back of his left shoulder, a cloudy full moon.

Clothing: He wears a rugged pair of black pants, which he has "altered" a bit when it got torn in a brawl, by adding a long red piece of cloth. In addition, he wears an old white shirt (a dirty one) with a skull mark & some blood stains, a pair of boots- one has a steel plate addition & a pair of black gloves.
    Looks something like this: http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...ince_compl.jpg

His personality is rough & unfriendly, with a grumpy look almost always on his face. He's a man of few words, who prefers fighting more than debating (i will try to have him talk in dialogues). That's because of his childhood, which taught him to think fast & strike before the opponent does.

However, he has a goos side in him, or what's left of it, hidden well under his hard shell & his bad manners. He still chases his childhood dream even though he's lost almost everything & he likes spending his free time in silence, stargazing & diving in his thoughts.

Social Background:
    We used to be in the middle class back when his family was still alive, living in a not-so-big town 15 Km from the Kingdom's Capital City. At the age of 5 he lost both his parents, his only family & had to move to a low class orphanage and then his life started getting harder. Not long after that, he was accused of being responsible for the death of one of the orphanage cooks & was kicked out, forced to live in the streets.

That was the time when he started stealing food from the street market stands, to be able to live. Considering his small size, it wasn't easy for him to get caught. One day though, he stole an apple & while running to get away from the street market district, a small group of children cornered him & took him to their "boss" by force. He was taken to an old abandoned mansion where this gang had it's HQ, where he met with the gang's Leader. It was a 12 year-old boy, taller than the rest of the kids, who had a broadsword on his back.Then, they offered him to join their group, since he was an orphan that was living in the streets as well. By the age of 9, he had already mastered the "art" of thievery & had learned many secrets from older pickpockets. Some weeks before his eleventh birthday, their Boss left to find a Dojo & become a swordsman; at that point he started thinking about becoming one as well & not long after that, he managed to steal enough money, so that the rest of the kids wouldn't starve & so as to be able to become a disciple of a Katana Master who had a Dojo not far from their hideout.

Years later, the Katana Master allowed all of the children from his gang to become his disciples,giving them the opportunity to change their lives. On the eve of his 17th birthday, his Master gave him two swords as a gift & told him to leave the Dojo; he had nothing more to teach him, so he would have to travel the world now, to pursue his dream, find & master his own fighting style. But it was harder than he would ever expect; he didn't have a home to come back to at night & no one other than the Sky Pirates & the Royal Guard would hire a guy like him. As a result, he spent those years moving from place to place, hunting down pirates for their bounties, or sometimes helping them pull off their dirty work here & there. He would do anything, as long as there was enough money to pay for his food, his ale & for a bed to rest at night.. That made him a mercenary & a damn good one, with a gorilla's strength & rage. But, due to his way of life, he doesn't have much time to relax, so he sleeps & drinks whenever he gets the chance to, which is rather frustrating for those around him.

Because of that, most of the time he'd be at some tavern; the place where deals are made & broken, ale is served without asking an ID, wenches are cheap & some really useful rumors are heard from all around Sybilia.
    Last edited by CLOUD; 01-08-2008 at 05:57 PM.

Morning Always Comes OOC: The Sky Pirates Remixed Xeim's Avatar
    Name: Emmalia Cruentus de Alcedonia-Lautitia (Emma for short)

Birthday: October 20th

Birthplace: Mors Mortis

Eye color: green

Hair color: long black, wavy

Blood type: A

Height: 5’7”

Weight: 137 lbs

Preferred Weapon: revolver; can use a saber but does not carry one with her

Special Skill: strategist

Personality: Emma tries to be calm and composed, the way a good princess should be.
    However, she’s not accustomed to the rough life of a pirate, so she’s prone to great fits of anger over…hygiene and such. She’s also very stubborn. She tries to boss the captains around, but she’s…slowly…learning her place.

Appearance: Emma has pale white skin that is the product of little sunlight. Her long wavy black hair is let down and falls gracefully past her shoulders.

Emma wears black capri’s and black lace up boots. As her top, she sports a loose white long sleeve shirt under a black midriff-bearing vest. She also wears a red headband that keeps her hair out of her face.

Background: Emmalia grew up in the Castle Incendia under the care of her father, King Nicolas III. Her mother passed away from illness when Emma was three. For her protection Emma was rarely let out of the castle. She grew up with books as her companions. Emma was fascinated by war, and once begged her father to allow her to enlist in the army when she was old enough. He replied that women had no place in war, and that she should stick to reading and embroidering.

He took away all the books containing any reference to war after that. Even fiction. But Emma didn’t give up. Whenever there were soldiers in the great fortress she called her home, she would sneak into their quarters and ask them questions. Many turned her away for fear of invoking Nicolas III’s wrath, but some answered her questions with amused smiles.

When she turned 13, Emma was given a bodyguard. She was thrilled with the prospect. Her bodyguard was a young woman from one of the smaller countries on the continent. She had been captured and forced into servitude. The first time Emma met her, they instantly clicked, and became the best of friends. The woman, Victoria Nova, protected Emma from everything, which didn’t even annoy her. She finally had someone who would give her the answers to her questions about fighting. Emma quickly found that she was a natural. She came up with ideas and strategies Victoria admitted she had never thought of. Victoria even taught Emma the way of the saber and pistol when the King wasn’t around to catch them.

And Emma had to play a good little princess around her father. She couldn’t let him onto her now extensive knowledge of the way of battle. Now, at 17, she would be a formidable foe to those who opposed her.

Unfortunately, she let a bit of her knowledge slip during a recent dinner party. She commented on her father’s flawed strategy to settle a dispute between two cities, and how he could better it. She’s been confined to her room ever since. Her father has decided it might be a good time to make her settle down and start a family…

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Only the Greatest Stuffs:

Honored to be 2008's Best Roleplayer alongside Dragonheart.

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

Lady Rika is my Sacrifice Echoless

My TFF Family
    Froggie, Nick, Lady Rika, Darkwolf, Sinister,
    Flash, Craven, Ann, CLOUD, Kaos_Dragon,
    Mistress Sheena, Silver, Tiger Lily, Yuuki, Halie, Rocco
    Jenova33,
    Dark Rider, Fishie, Refieth

A Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation
    Xeilie Peanut Butter, now featuring sitting ducks and deformed monkeys!

Evenesca, Halie and my home planet.
    It is a wonderful world ruled by Reno, where rainbow skin is a common sight.
    Odd numbers are illegal, hence the even number of words in this paragraph.

Member of FF Cult

OOC: The Sky Pirates Remixed Dragoon_Nick's Avatar
    Where the polar bears play at night and where the beavers are furry...
    Name: Nicholas Donian
    Current Age: 18
    Birthday: July 7th
    Birthplace: Viola, Catalia
    Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
    Eye Color: Brown
    Blood Type: A
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 175 lbs
    Preferred Weapon: Longsword, Pistol
    Special Skills: Pistol/Sword draws, Accuracy

Personality/Appearance: Nicholas is a rather calm person. He rarely gets into fisticuffs with anyone and is generally friendly. However, he despises the government more than anything, after having his family, along with many Catalians slain by the command of the king of Alcedonia.

Though he isn't too tall, and too big, Nicholas does appear as a fully grown man. His long dirty blonde hair, usually covers his face so he appears mysterious. His skin, is rough, from a life of work. Nicholas tends to wear his black, laced, boots, long, think green pants and his Brown sweater. He wears a silver necklace of a Gordion; a type of animal from Viola, ever since his foster mother gave it to him.

Social Background: Despite currently being a bartender at the Feisty Morts, a prestigious tavern in Mors Mortis, reknown for its unique ale, Nicholas has yet to blend in with the society of Mors Mortis. His inability to relate with most army officials, due to his exclusion of the army since he was born a Catalian, has made life difficult for him socially. However, his agile service has rendered him quite rich with tips and pay, so in the end, he doesn't mind the drawbacks of his job.

Nicholas doesn't recall much memories of his childhood, he barely remembers his mother, who was beautiful, and how he had to flee from Viola. At the age of 13, he was first introduced to his foster parents in a Polian farm. His father, Anthony, has given Nicholas a basic education, and has taught him the art of swordplay. Although Nicholas never adapted to farming, he has been raised with fine manners, which often lets others bother him without him fighting them off.

At age 15, his foster parents were brutally slaughtered by Alcedonian legions, as they scuffed out the Polian rebellion. Nicholas, hiding in fear between hay stacks, witnessed the horrid screams of women and men being slain. His village, Polia, was then ordered to be controlled by the military. Nicholas had no choice but to flee from Catalia. As he slipped by the guards, he was nearly free until an armored soldier on a white horse stood before him. The voice, obviously female though trying to be male, instructed him to follow her to Mors Mortis. Nicholas played along, and as they arrived, he was suddenly knocked unconcious.

As he woke up in an allyway, he pondered who that women could be. As he walked the streets, he found in his pockets an ID card of himself, stating he was 24 and a bartender at the Feisty Morts. Nicholas was baffled, though he didn't have much of a choice, and found his way to the tavern. There, he met Gerad, the owner, who somehow knew of that women's plans, and gave him work orders immediately upon his entry. That is how, Nicholas, has become the famous bartender.
    Last edited by Dragoon_Nick; 01-07-2008 at 11:39 PM.

My Awesome TFF Family

My awesome Obsessive Half-Breed Half Sister: Vampiric Delirium, My Yaoi-Loving Compassionate Daughter: Xeim, My Forever Intoxicated Vigilante Brother: Celtic_Silver, My Sister From Another Mister: OceanEyes28, My Awesome Cali Brother: Fishie, My adorable little pet bunny: Tiger Lily, My FF worthy awesome Homie, ManicDepression, My Cloud-loving Spartan Fenririan Brother: Cloud, My UFC Champion athlete fighter: BenRampage, My godsmack addict, Manchester United Fan Rival in Trivia Brother: Omega Weapon, My Trivial Addict Cousin: Phantom, My Uber bot slicer son: Zero, My Really Awesome Rival in Trivia Brother: Squall333, My Silly Dragoonic Sister: Kaos Dragon, My Drunken Step-Father Who Smokes Every 5 Seconds: SasuXNaru, My "Unknowingly Being in His Family" Brother: Rasler, My Bahamut-Loving Stalker Sister:Bahamut1990, My Insane Overlord Grandfather: Itachi Uchiha

Name: Exia Stargazer
    Current Age: 26
    Birthday: August 24
    Birthplace: To be revealed...
    Hair Color: None, does not have hair.
    Eye Color: All of his eyes (biological and monoeye) are green.
    Blood Type: O-
    Height: 5' 10''
    Weight: 185lbs.
    Preferred Weapon: Arm-mounted rifle
    Special Skills:
    I.) Data Hack- using his cybornetic cerebral implants, Exia can hack into computers and download information into a removable hard drive.
    II.) Second Speciality unkown at this point.
    Personality/Appearance: Due to Exia's racial background (being a Technorati; essentially a cyborg) Exia has little feelings towards Humans. He will tolerate those who's command he is under and take orders with little dispute. Being a pilot, Exia can be somewhat cocky at times.

Exia's entire outer-body is completely cybornetic. He is head to toe machine on the outside. Inside, few vital organs remain such as his brain, spine, heart, and the arteries, veins, and capillaries that feed a constant supply of oxygen to his oxygen dependant cybornetic parts. Some of his face remains along with his respiratory system and stomach which breaks substances down to the molecular level. His body does not waste anything. A faded white cloak covers his body often from unwanted eyes.

Img 1: http://creativeuncut.com/gallery-02/mgs-sketch13-ninja.html
    Img 2: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-02/mgs-sketch47-ninja.html

Social Background: Born in a Tecnorati colony in an undisclosed region south of Alcedonia, Exia was the last Technorati child born among his colony. A local human faction, that was a burden on the Technorati, threatened that if one more child was to be born, their colony would be destroyed. The elder Technorati heeded this threat and sword no more children would be birthed by the colony. This bore a hate for humans for young Exia at a very young age.

Exia was brought up like any other Technorati child. He was schooled in the languages the humans called "English" and some Goundrel. He was taught history, geography, and most important of all, piloting. Because the Technorati have advanced crebral implants, they make great ship pilots. That is, if anyone would hire them. Exia chose to become a pilot-in-training when he was 14, a slightly younger age than most [16]. In just ten years, he became a full-fledged pilot of his Technorati colony.

The year following his becoming a pilot, Exia left the colony on his own. He headed north to the capital of Aldedonia, Mors Mortis, for a career as a pilot. There, he was drafted by a generous ship captain that specialized in high-speed cargo transport. Although discriminated against by his fellow human crew mates at first, he soon gained their respect when he got them out of a certain "incident" that involved one of the crewmembers running off with the daughter of a Alcedonian Air-Naval Captain.

A month after the incident, Exia was prohibited from piloting by the Army on account of him being Technorati. Since, Exia has been bar hoping from town to town around Mors Mortis, consuming much alcohol as he can. Being Technorati, he is usually kicked out of the bar after a few drinks when the bartender had his fill of Exia's money but before Exia became too drunk. On the side, Exia has been working part-time at a mechanics shop in downtown Mors Mortis.
    Last edited by Evangel; 01-09-2008 at 03:25 PM.

Name: Tina, the canon-demolition cutey
    Current Age: 21
    Birthday: Dec. 16th
    Hair Color: reddish thing brown
    Eye Color: black-brown
    Blood Type: A
    Height: about 5 feet
    Weight:100 lbs.
    Preferred Weapon: like to have some bullet guns and ofcourse a trained as a canon fighter!!
    Occupation: "you can hire me as a secretary if you would while I'm doing my job as a fighter... trust me!!"
    Special Skills: loves music and right now studying piano and violin .. i also love to sing and i can learn more about computer especially if it there's something new...
    Personality/Appearance: well Tina was just a simple girl, but for some people she was so attractive. As you noticed that she was just 100 lbs., she's so skinny and the good thing there is she had atleast talent... wants to learn everything! Hehehe how funny she was. Willing to do work for men hehehe.

For the first impression when you met her, expect that at first place looks like she was a snobbish type person. but when she already know you she will become friendly to you don't worry that's her nature and she don't mean it ok?

Lastly, she is kindda conservative to the way she wears... her principle is just simple, modesty!

Social Background: Her family was sooo strict (yay! looks like she really came to a conservative family..) but when she reached 18 she started to live by herself... she was started to be exposed by other kinds of people... good or bad people. But she never let anybody ruined her life, even though she fell in love with a man.. she still remeber what her dad told her to do that someday she MUST learn how to fight eventhough it will risks her life...

she was trained in a music school, for she really wanted to be a musician, also she was inspired in her lovelife... but because for the sake of peace for the war, she gave up these things she really treasure for all of her life... it's really hard how she go on on this cruel world she's been but she earned a lot of desires she needs to overcome it in her heart... she promised to a man she loves that her love will never changed and after that there is no commitment at all... but she still keep on waiting until the battle ends...

Because of her decision to go to a battle she went to a military school... at first she don't like it and she felt like it's sooo weird that this school usually exclusive for men and she was skinny. People around her continues to laugh when they heard she will going to learn how to use a canon during the battle... she was about to quit but there's a man, one of the leaders to train men in the military really encourage her to be strong and not listen to those who discourage her... so there's the courage, and she just thought about her past that she's doing it for the sake of those she loves...

her destiny was just start in the beginning as she's going to fight with her mates... will she take her courage inspite of her being simple and even her weaknesses?

this is how she looks: http://http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...73_catalog.png
    Last edited by ekimeinna; 01-11-2008 at 03:10 PM.

Saved from wrath
    Romans 6:23

Registered User OOC: The Sky Pirates Remixed HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Name: Andrew
    Current Age:21
    Birthday: september 24
    Birthplace: Imerial kingdom of Arcadia
    Hair Color: Drak Blond
    Eye Color:Blue
    Blood Type: A+
    Height: 6'1
    Weight:153
    Preferred Weapon:Mussleloaded gun known as fomahalt.
    Special Skills: cloak(hid from enemys)Dead Eye shot(unblockable shot to vital points)
    Personality/Appearance: Andrew is the silent type but when he dose talk it is a very important thing to hear. He has been know to speek very fluently and fancy.He whares a full body cloak and white pants.
    Social Background:
    (ill type more later but if it needs to be changed plz tell me now.
    Andrew has always loved the sky pirate Balthier and has tried to be just like him.
    Andrew is a very strange person and is normaly anti social unless he deems someone as a worthy person...(he is normaly a good judge of charecter.)
    He is always followed by headhunters and is always on the run...One day Andrew had discovered the fomahalt in the mines while looking for a hunted person known as the anicent man of mystery. Ever since andrew has searched and searched for Balthier the Legendary sky pirate.
    Last edited by HUNK; 05-05-2008 at 06:24 AM. Reason: ooc rules