Thread: OOC: fight for Vana'diel

OOC: fight for Vana'diel

Soooooo i want to do a FFXI rp but i want to know if others r down before i post a story so if anyones interested let me know in this thread

I am interested as long as there will be at least 3 members

well lets see what we can get going here...

and i suppose, i will post a damn story by midday today :/ you win!!

Here's the story:

Vana'diel is a world of peace, and has been so for quite some time. Many wars have been fought in this great land, between countries and races; over land and riches, but no war had ever split the world into turmoil more so, than the War of the Five.

The Five were a powerful group of Arc Mages, who once were appointed to keep global peace and prosperity. To end all global conflict, they decided to blight the world with creatures from the netherworld and extend their powers into the minds of every Living creature to control the world as they see fit. In order to do so, they had to turn from the light, and request ancient powers from deep within the netherworld, permanently laying a stigma on their hearts and souls. They became twisted and lost all that was good in them.

Together, they channeled this dark energy into one great structure, known as the Obelisk; a jet black massive tower that reached high into space, and floats about a mile above the ground. Surrounded by dark, swirling energy, the tower (originally developing deep over the southern sea) slowly made its way on land and, eventually reached the Capitol of Juno. Here, at a central point to all of the civilized world, they would begin their war on the innocent. Something or someone stopped their plans, though. Before any true devastation was caused, the tower seemed to have vanished into oblivion, leaving only what appeared to be a shard, about the size of a person, on the shores out skirting the Hume dominated Bastok (This place was different then; Bastok did not exist)

No one knew what had happened and so, truth became history, and soon, history became legend, and the tale was forgotten. Now, 2000 years later, (about 500 yrs after FF XI's timeframe) the great obelisk has reappeared, deep in the southern sea as it once had. A blight covers the sky once more, and the land has been riddled with creatures of dark energy. The great kingdoms have come together, and ask for heroes to rise up and discover the mysteries to defeat the only true evil left in the world!

A character draw up will be posted soon, I’m working so its hard to get it all done right away, but will be posted as well as my character in the next couple of hours. Thanks for reading, hope someone replies to this!!!
    Last edited by Andromeda; 04-27-2010 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Double Posting

Re: OOC: fight for Vana'diel

Name:

Class:
    sub class:

Appearence:

Nation of Origin:

Personality:

Weapon:

Starting Magic:

A little History: