Thread: New RP in the works by yours truly!

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! New RP in the works by yours truly! Magi of Worlds's Avatar

New RP in the works by yours truly!

Alright party people the Magi is back and I'm taking the RP section by storm! If anyone is interested this is the place to be! I've got ideas coming out the wazzoo I just need to know who all is in. Heartless I'm counting on you! Anybody else just step right up and we'll get the ball rolling!

The Mad God New RP in the works by yours truly! Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Count me in.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! New RP in the works by yours truly! Magi of Worlds's Avatar
    Awesome that's two of us! I've been going around and trying to recruit some others. Let's see how many we end up with. Do you remember my old RP Constant Vigilance, Heartless? I'm planning on redoing that one first if that's alright with you.
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Don't think I was around for that one.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Well I know that you didn't physically participate but I was working on it at the same time as Second War.
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Guess I never saw it, lol.

That's alright. All is forgiven lol. I think you'll like it since it's a heavy action sci fi RP. I'm completely changing what it was from the beginning anyway and I think the new one will be much better.