Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New RP Sign Up

The Quiet One New RP Sign Up Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

New RP Sign Up

Don't know how many years it's been since I've tried to get a RP started, but there seems to be a little interest in getting something started. A lot of people are pretty busy these days, including myself. So let's keep things fairly light in terms of writing content, by that I mean let's aim to stay under a page in a word doc if possible. It'll be easier to keep up something where we aren't writing pages and pages of posts, as much as I love doing that.

The setting and setup is thus, a futuristic city (City #3674) of a million people on Earth has suddenly been carved out and transported to another planet, reality is that it's another dimension/universe. That planet is a high fantasy themed world, meaning abundant magic usage, supernatural and mystical things are common and different races are available as well. The futuristic city 3674 is brought over in whole, buildings, people, technology. However, being cut-off from their normal supply of goods, food and services the city will be in danger within a few short months.

The now foreigners in an alien and fantasy world, will have to figure out a way to survive and understand what happened in hopes that they can return to their home. Needless to say, the presence of a notably powerful and numerous "kingdom" meaning 3674, will be of great interest to the neighboring Kingdoms looking to secure such power in their interests for dominance and politics.

It's a complicated and dangerous situation very easily primed to explode. Allies will have to be forged, enemies understood and survival in an dangerous and deadly world.

So it's a combination of sci-fi and fantasy elements. Figure it brings in both sides of people's interests. You can play a character from either the city or the fantasy world. No limits.

The technological level of 3674 would put it somewhere beyond the level of what is achievable in Star Trek Next Generation for example. Flying cars, weapons are energy based and heavily controlled by technology (meaning without the technology, maintenance, materials and engineers to support it such things will start to fail in time), they have a self sustaining power plant, so electricity is available, however many of the every day goods are not manufactured in the city. Eventually supplies will run out. Things that relied on an outside network is cut, so the vast knowledge kept on servers in different parts of the world are gone. Only local stores on servers or actually books are available besides those with actual technological knowledge. There is an university, but it is a largely a service city, not a manufacturing one. So the populace is accustomed to a specific lifestyle. There is no standing military, only the police security force available. But the available weaponry is significantly more advance naturally than anything available on the fantasy world. However, magic is a dangerous element can rival the technological superiority that they bring.

The fantasy world has a vast array of sentient races and magic is available to any with training. Talent does give a natural advantage when wielding magic. The technological level of the world is around that of steam era for Earth minus gunpowder. Gunpowder and harnessing it as a weapon is something that is still only useful as cannons and heavy artillery. It has not been reduced enough to become hand held weapons, ie guns yet. Attempts to do so have produced very dangerous and unreliable results. The surrounding Kingdoms are all split up and currently rest in peace for the last twenty years, but tensions increase with the arrival of the city.

Ask whatever questions you want and I'll fill things out more. But it's all pretty free form at the moment. The plot is going to be developed as we play. I've only set the stage.

Currently, I haven't decided on a character to play. I'm swinging between playing a mother of two from the city or an assassin part of a criminal organization in the city with plans to exploit the new world.

The RP itself will start on Zero Day, the instant when things change.

List:
    Andromeda
    Hyzenthlay
    Victoria
    Heartless Angel
    Coff9
    Last edited by Andromeda; 12-07-2015 at 11:29 PM.

Professional Klutz. New RP Sign Up Hyzenthlay's Avatar
    Funnily enough I've been looking at the old RP's I was a member of all day. I had some great times writing on here with you guys. Count me in. I already have the basics of a character in mind. Of the active members I know a few were RPers and I hope they decide to join. (That means you Loaf, Rocky and Victoria) I'm also sure OutlawTorn is keen on starting something. I hope this takes off.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner

Blog Entries
    It would be very nice to get something going again. I made the genre very broad, so it should appeal to nearly anyone's tastes. Not everyone likes fantasy and not everyone likes sci-fi. So mash both together. Hopefully, we'll get those you mentioned to jump in. Since I left things very loose for now, feel free to add to the fantasy world creating races or Kingdoms. I already laid out the general boundaries if you're unsure of anything let me know. If no one wants to create any of the surrounding Kingdoms I'll do them up. But I wanted to leave it a little more collaborative on the world building if people have ideas.

Glad to you have you on board Hyzenthlay!

Sure I can knock up a kingdom or two and some races. I'll have a think about what I want them to be like, flesh them out a bit and then write them up on here. It'll be fun to stretch my creative muscles again!

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    Sounds good, I'll have to see who else we got to join up. Not sure what the split's going to be on people wanting to play from 3764 compared those wanting to play from the fantasy world.

We're on the continent of Alouria, the second largest continent in the world of Eurian. These would be the names from common tongue. The races, regions and religions can have other names for them as well.

Lady Succubus New RP Sign Up Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I suppose I will toss myself in. I'm more of a fantasy person than a sci-fi one myself so I'll probably go there. Not sure about building the world though. I figure it'd be more fun to find out what things are through play.

Blog Entries
    I had a good guess that you would be Shadow. I know your taste very well. ^^ Inclined towards any specific race, besides the one I have in my head that you're probably thinking about? Anything is fair game right now.

Blog Entries
    I'm actually not sure what I want to play, but I do know the race is the one you probably have in your head.

The Mad God New RP Sign Up Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Count me in.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries
    Awesome! Since we're up to four names now. I'll give things a day and start creating some extra world building things to give you something to build characters from if you haven't already decided things. As I said before, everyone's welcome to coming up things for the world. I'll fill in the gaps that others don't do.

The 37th Red Spade New RP Sign Up Coff9's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Any room for me?

I would love to RP! Love the story idea so far!

Can I play some kind of tech-priest, like the ones from Dark Heresy? They are a pretty interesting class idea and I've never really been able to give them a go before. Would be fun to see how it turns out!

Blog Entries
    Yeah you're welcome to join.

I believe that's 40k? I'm afraid I've only playing fantasy warhammer and the tabletop RPG version, not the war game. So I don't know what a tech-priest would be like. The thing I was would say is it is important to think about the character's story and personality and what would be interesting to play for you and not focus on "gameplay" as it were or how you would fit into a combat situation. We have our words that'll resolve that so you can just think about what will be fun to role play as.

Blog Entries
    This might be a disservice to the 40k lore, but bascially tech-priests are religious mechanics, haha. A good marriage of the magic and technology tropes, I think.

Can't wait to see where this RP goes!

Blog Entries
    From the outset, the citizens of 3674 would not have access to magic. Magic exists as something learnable, even the citizens of 3764 could learn it. But it would require training from the natives of the world for that to happen. So I don't think as you described it would be a possibility. You could do techno-magic, which would be fake magic. It would be technology made to appear like it is magic. But it would be something highly specialized and rare as on a logical level that would be purely a cosmetic change and flash for no gains. It would also suffer from a crippling over-specification feature making it likely one of the first things to break and be unable to maintain in a situation where high tech materials, components and replace parts are going to be on ration.

Though to a fantasy world, anything that exists in the city of 3674 would be magic in their eyes.
    Last edited by Andromeda; 12-09-2015 at 09:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Meant to post last night, but ended up too tired to do anything meaningful.

Just to break with tradition, humans are not the dominant race on the continent. They are still around and common, but are in the minority. They have their own Kingdom, but it is fairly small due to several factors. Biggest factor, is the reason for the dominant race on the continent.

The Orthuria (Orthurian) are the dominant race due to one distinctive factor. They have extremely long lifespans and remain active and healthy for the significant portion of that life. With an average life span of about 1000 years and regularly having upwards of 20 or more children. They are the largest population simply due to them surviving for long periods of times and having massive families on top of that. The only thing that has kept their population from not completely exploding is their frequent wars.

There are several main clans and sub-clans within each held together by the ties of family. Each clan controls a different Kingdom and will regularly fall into war. The split that continues to cause wars traces back to a difference in religious beliefs. They all have a similar core religion, but have taken to vastly different interpretations of their religion that cause an irreparable schism between the clans. The religious differences have become core to each of the clans and Kingdoms making them all very religious centric and family oriented people. Though due to their considerable over-population issues, wars tend to break out over land and supplies just as often as they are religious crusades.

The Orthuria are a shorter than average human and thin stock people usually averaging in at about 5 foot even. They are humanoid overall, but with a noticeable more angular face with pointed ears and bone growths along their face. Most bone growths usually appear as small bumps and knots along the forehead or sides of the head, but as they age these bones continue to grow. An ancient Orthuria can end having something similar to antlers as the bones become increasingly complex. While most other races can't tell the difference, each clan's bones have distinctive differences that any other Orthurian will know just at a glance which clan they come from. On their back they have bone growths that serve no purpose, but certain clans believe these vestigial bones used to be wings a hint to their origin and a very religious distinction for some clans. Other clans it has become point of attractiveness and has turned into a cultural focus in their societies.

Due to their frequent wars and internal fighting between clans, they don't have as much of a vested interested in other races or affairs. They will hire mercenaries at times for their wars making them very popular for those looking for glory or coin. Many of the surrounding Kingdoms and races fear them ever settling their differences as they would become the single most powerful standing military force on the continent containing the most war hardened warriors anyone's ever faced. Much politically has gone in behind the scenes by other Kingdoms to try to maintain the consistent warring among the clans.

In short terms, they're an extremely passionate bird/angel elf-like race with fanatical religious zealots.

The Curoths are the humans of the continent. They are not native to the region in with the Orthurians live or 3674 appeared in. In historical terms, they are like the Mongols or Goths. They were a large band of barbarians from the northlands that came through pillaging and burning whatever they didn't steal or kill. The raids they made hit the impossible to crack wall of the Orthurian Kingdoms. The extremely well trained and war experienced military easily repelled the barbarian hordes as they tried to raid their frontier villages.

Unable to advance further and losing a significant portion of their band of men, they halted their path of destruction and founded the Kingdom of Curo, after their God of War. As most of the Curoths were male, female warriors were present just not in great numbers, many of their early families were multi-racial, though not necessary willingly. As a result of their cross species marriages, they could never return to the northlands of their people and have become something slightly different.

In present times, the Kingdom of Curoth is a very open and welcoming nation to all races. Most of their uncivilized ways have chipped away from centuries of establishments. They boast a strong, but small military that tends to act as mercenaries in other wars to support their economy. The land settled by Curoth was undesirable by the other Kingdoms for being extremely mountainous with swamps covering everything else.

Former Kingdom of Byrox, small and more like a city-state, the people of Byrox were mostly a rat-like race known as the Floci. However, the reason for it being former is because the city of 3674 wiped them out when appeared in the world. The location or fate of Byrox is unknown and one of the mysteries the Floci survivors want to uncover.

Here are a few of the races. Hyz has a couple as well. I'll continue to expand on things if there is nothing else people would like to add.

Erro, The Wandering City-

(Known simply as 'Erro' or colloquially as 'The Wanderer')- Populated by a nomadic people known as Errish or Wanderers. These people are a hardy, muscular humanoid race not unlike those of Earth. They are, however, noticeably taller and more muscular. On top of this their skin carries varying shades of red and orange pigmentation. On rare occasions it has been known for a Wanderer to have faintly purple skin. It is said that the Wanderers were born of the dirt and the sun. From as far back as their stories go they have been searching for their point of creation. To a wanderer dying is a deeply sacred ritual, a time to rest, be warmed by the sun and at last return to the dirt. This, they say, helps preserve balance. The Errish people are often marked with dark tattoo-like markings. These markings often correspond to their stature or occupation within the community.

The Wanderers are also revered throughout Aluria (and indeed most of Eurian) for their trading caravans. Their tireless roaming brings them upon almost all resources, which they gladly trade for items of value to them

The architecture of Erro is actually quite complex. It is usually huge structures carved into mountains, hills and canyons. These have been crafted over centuries by generations of Wanderers and serve as semi-permanent housing during harsh weather and seasons. They have multiple sites that have vast distances between them. The name of the city itself, however, refers more to its people as a whole. These people will often be seen erecting and living from large tents as they travel from one location to another.

The technology of the Errish is similar to that of the Earth Mongols. They are accomplished fighters upon horseback and are deadly accurate with bows. Once on foot, however, they use forward curving swords (like kukri) with devastating efficiency.

Most curiously the Errish seem to have an ability to completely conceal their people once camped. Like a cloaking bubble surrounds them. This, in actual fact, is a carefully constructed spell which coincides with the movement of the planets. Which makes it perfect for the Wanderers and is unique to their culture.

The Kingdom of Hatra-

This vast metropolis was once simply a strategic fortress. Now the kingdom boasts one of the most affluent, thriving economies on Eurian. The city itself sits on the fork of the river Aralia and is flanked by sprawling, fertile grasslands. Due to it's beneficial location the kingdom also runs shipping routes up and down the river.

The people of Hatra (known as Hatreesi) are a Humanoid race covered in thick fur. Though their ears are larger and more pointed than humans. This fur is said to be the races response to the harsh winter climate of Hatra where it can be blanketed in snow for months. They are a large, powerfully built race with a strong cultural identity.

The central city is encased in imposing, gigantic stone walls. Inside which sits the houses of the kingdoms hierarchy. This includes the palace; an enormous domed building made of pearl white stone and highlighted with shimmering, emerald green roofs. Outside this fortress stands seven layers of district; which all have their own markets, housing and trade centres. The further out you go, closer to the kingdoms boundaries, the poorer the population becomes. On the very last ring district lay vast farmlands stretching into the horizon. This final, seventh, district is the only one not encased in wall.

The affluence of Hatra has seen the kingdom prosper not only economically but also technologically. They were proud to be (before the arrival of 3647) one of the most advanced races on the continent of Aluria. Their arsenal boast impressive artillery, both on their walls and those they transport into the field during wars. The most impressive of these cannons are named 'Asa' and 'Kia'. These face West and East respectively and are used to defend each side of the great river and are affectionately referred to as 'the siblings'. These are built upon large, stone keeps and are manned at all times and flanked by lesser artillery.

Hyz.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 12-12-2015 at 09:28 AM.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    I'm liking these ideas so far!

I'm thinking that I want to be an Orthurian, maybe some kind of priest class?

Alright, this is what I've got. Feel free to PM me with any concerns, proposed changes, or requests for additional information.

Anameleth, the Empyrean City

A great flying city, the crowning achievement of the brilliant Zeroth race. The Zeroth are a people of great intellectual ability, widely known to have among the greatest technological and magical expertise in all of Eurian, or at least widely assumed. The Zeroth make little contact with the rest of the world, preferring not to venture far from their abundant resources and luxuries. The Zeroth have achieved this great progress in knowledge at an unfortunate price. Their brains grow as they age, allowing them to become ever more intelligent, and for a time, their skulls grow to accommodate this, but but around the time they turn 30, the rate of brain growth begins to overtake the rate of skull growth. By the time they are 40, almost none are spared the fatal complications of their own brains being pressed against their skulls. Early symptoms of these complications include episodes of madness, but often, given their intelligence, this madness is indistinguishable from brilliance; as a result, many Zeroth make their greatest achievements and innovations just before their condition begins to kill them. This time, to them, is known as The Awakening. The sole exception to this unfortunate fate is the Zeroth leader, and longest running scientific experiment, Elder Illumaria. Strangely, despite their great intelligence, most are not gifted with strategy or tactics. The Zeroth are tall and slender, with pale skin, sometimes with a purple or bluish tint. The sclera of their eyes tend to be black, or dark grey, and most have purple, blue, or green irises. Their hair colors include black, various shades of blue and bluish greens, bluish purples, and rarely, silver. For reasons unknown, the same recessive genes that give a Zeroth silver hair, also tend to slow the rate of the brain's growth, thus prolonging their life by 30 years or more, though these anomalies, while still significantly more intelligent than most other humanoid races, are often regarded as stupid, and therefore of little societal value. The Zeroth are not well suited to physical activity, having much less muscle mass than most humanoid races. Though lacking in strength, they tend to be very flexible and agile, but this offset by low stamina.

The society of Anameleth would most accurately be compared to a large university. They have little need of laws, as crime among them is basically unheard of. They prefer to settle their disputes privately, whether through debate or combat. Oddly, there are no organized centers of education among them. The entire city is a place of learning. Zerothi children choose an academic endeavor, seek out someone more knowledgeable who is willing to teach, and remain as their apprentice until they've either learned all that they cared to about the subject, or more frequently, have caught up to their master's level of knowledge, at which point they either choose a new discipline, or seek a more suitable master. One's rank in Zerothi society is determined by intellectual merit. The more fields of study one has mastered, the more widely they are respected. Among the fields the Zeroth study are mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, medicine, writing, varied forms of art, music, metallurgy, agriculture, architecture, engineering, and countless schools of magic.

They have little that could be called a government. Most policy is determined by the Grandmaster's Conclave, a board overseen by the Grandmasters in various fields of study. While she wields no special executive power over the city outside of her seat in the Conclave, Elder Illumaria is seen as the leader for her people. Illumaria, in her Awakening, had the idea to remove a part of her skull, and giving her brain more room to expand. She and her students worked tirelessly for years to develop a procedure, and a suitable container, and means of keeping her healthy after the procedure. As a result, she is over 700 years old, and her brain is housed in a central complex in Anameleth. Though spared from the fatal complications of brain growth, this alone would not protect her body from the ravages of time. Much of Anameleth's resources now go into the preservation of Illumaria's body, in hopes that her ever expanding intellect will lead the Zeroth to even greater technological and magical advancement, and in many ways it has; however, the Zeroth have become blind to certain drawbacks of having a single mind responsible for almost all direction for the technological advancement in a society. Illumaria's intellect has grown to a level beyond the realm of a normal person's imagination, but the Zeroth do not experience a similar growth in inspiration, or intuition with age. Illumaria has become set in her ways, and lacks the creativity to bring her people any real new breakthroughs, instead focusing entirely upon refining and expanding old ideas. While their steam engines are several times larger, and orders of magnitude more efficient than most others in the world, they've still never grown beyond steam power. Their magical skills and power rival any in the world, yet they have focused mostly on finding new applications for existing magic, seldom developing anything truly new, or original. The Zeroth respect intelligence so much, that most see the Elder almost as a sort of living God, never questioning that she is what is best for them, and the few who realize the drawbacks of her lacking creativity are generally dismissed as fools. Due to Ilumaria's position in the Conclave, a vote is never necessary to resolve disputes. If Illumaria can be persuaded, one can conclude with certainty that an argument has been flawlessly logical, as a result, Conclave rulings are invariably unanimous.

Anameleth was once a city on the ground, since torn from the ground and raised into the sky by the magical skills of Illumaria. Two rivers once flowed through the city, and now fill a massive lake in the crater where it once rested, just under the floating island. A large pillar of water flows upward from the center of the lake, into the underside of the island, into a treatment plant where the water is purified and then distributed throughout the city. Used water, after minimal cleaning, then flows out of the city in 8 waterfalls over its edges, leading back to the lake. Most of the structures within the city tend to be grandiose and opulent, made from marble, crystal, and a golden alloy that features prominently in much of their technology. Various bizarre, and often man-made plants can be found throughout the city, often growing on structures to add to their beauty.

There are various abandoned Zerothi ruins around the world, but most are centuries old, and out of date. The Zerothi once tried to expand, not realizing that other species coveted their technologies and luxuries. Not long after they began building these colonies, they were attacked. Their response was to create steam-powered siege weapons, and magical amplifiers, but after this, most were uninterested in remaining to fight. So uninterested, that many had left and returned to Anameleth, making defending these colonies a waste of resources. They destroyed their weapons, abandoned these colonies, and returned home. Shortly thereafter, following a Conclave meeting, all remaining colonists were recalled to the city, and Illumaria raised Anameleth into the sky, forever solving the problem of foreign invasion. In spite of their efforts to isolate themselves, the Zeroth are not a xenophobic people, and happily accept guests, so long as they come on peaceful terms, and manage to find a way to reach them in the first place.
    Last edited by Heartless Angel; 12-11-2015 at 01:44 PM.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries
    You lot are far more imaginative and creative than I ever was.

Mine would be something like this:

There was a city.

There were people.

And they did stuff.

Sometimes.

-Fin-

Loving all the ideas! Really excited!

Blog Entries
    Just remember coff, you don't have to think too much in the context of classes like this is a game with stats and what not. Strength of your character you RP comes out in the words you use rather than numbers on a page.

Since we have a few races and Kingdoms set up, I'll place them around near the location of city 3674. Along the east side stretched back across a significant part of the continent will be the Orthurian Kingdoms. Tucked away to the north not directly connected with the borders of 3674 will be the Kingdom of Curo. Pushed up against the Orthurians in the north and keeping the Curoths out of reach is the Kingdom of Hatra. Since Anameleth is a floating city, it can sort of be about anywhere. Did you imagine it being stationary or migrating?

Sharing the west border of 3674 are two Kingdoms and a city-state.

The Realm of Salor, is governed by the Queen of Yorn head of the entirely female population of the race of Val. The Val are distinct in that have only a single gender, notable from the other races as being female in appearance. Rumors claim they have a male gender or that they change into males for need to reproduce, but both are repeatedly denied by any Val. But they do claim to still reproduce and only require another female of their species to do so. How it is possible is a deeply kept secret among the Val.

Despite possible views, they are actually one of the more welcoming nations and open minded to others. While they keep matters of Val in complete secrecy, they accept and do not discriminate against other races. They do find it an intellectual curiosity to them that other races require a male and female partner and tend to lack the subtles when speaking to other races about their private matters. Relationships between Val exist through magic rather than the physical, making it very difficult for them to comprehend a lot of cultural taboos other races have. But since they sense a greater amount through magic than physical senses, it leaves much other their other physical senses severely undeveloped. Those that are magically unguarded when dealing with the Val risk being unintentionally assaulted with thoughts and feelings that their bodies and minds can't process correctly. This results in unconsciousness, coma and at worst death. Which left them numerous wars or politically stressed encounters until the other races learned to handle them.

Due to their focus on magic, they have a high natural attunement to magic with them not requiring the significant training to use. Their entire civilization is built with by the use of magic. Which is the only way they survived in wars, as they are not natural warriors. But their magic wards, barriers and arrays made them nearly untouchable by any but the most skilled of magic users. Daily life for them is the near constant use of magic from the mundane of making a meal, travel, construction and even communication.

Appearance of the Val is notably female as their body shape fit closer to that of the average female figure. However, being a genderless race, they don't acknowledge themselves as female other than for the sake of easier communication with other races. Their language completely lacks the idea of gender pronouns or assigning gender to words or objects, as it common in other races. Their bodies tend to have a frail and thin appearance, due to lack of consistent physical exercise. Often, they use their magic to craft appearances for themselves that are easier for other races to handle as they often look like they're on the verge of death. Their real form has a harden shell over their entire body that has a consistency to that of bark from a tree, but flexible. Their feet have adapted to be able to connect with the earth to enhance their magical prowess and their fingers can penetrate most surfaces with enough time to able them a more direction contact with whatever it is. This allows them to even see the magical form of whatever it is they're in contact with even inanimate objects. So they're sort of like living trees, but didn't actually come from trees. Their birth as a species and how they continue their race is a very closely held secret and the answer to why and how they exist.

The Val are naturally curious and intellectual beings always interested in those that are different from them. Which can very easily border on the invasive and uncomfortable. The life and death of the Val are also an uncertainty with no one knowing how old they actually are. They have no religion, but the way they revere magic others would see it as religious.

Anyone that wants to be a Val, I'll tell you their secret. Otherwise, I'll leave it as a fun surprise.

Sharing the west border with Salor, is the Kingdom of Myori made up of the former Kingdoms of Euthor and Gorulle. A personal war between the two rules of the Kingdom brought both nations to their knees economically and militaristically. Through the mediation by the Val, they reformed into the Kingdom of Myori. Myori comes from a word in the Val language to mean peace. Myori is made up of the races of Euth and Gor with distinctively different backgrounds. The Euth are a highly religious race that actually worship the Orthurians as being a superior race, though they don't hold them as gods, oddly enough. They see the Orthurians as servants to the pantheon of gods within the Euth religion. The Orthurians appear like the servants in their lore and once meeting them began to worship them.

While the Gor believe that Orthurians are a plague upon the continent due to their constant war. They believe in a great holy tree that is the one only creator of the entire world. And the Euth worshiping the Orthurian is an affront to them. This put them repeated wars for centuries until they completely drained themselves.

Through the intervention of the Val, they were able to bring about a lasting peace by merging to the people. It was resisted by much of the populace, but through the need to survive on both their parts they continue to exist. Both sides were pressured by the fact that they could easily be swallowed up by the surrounding Kingdoms of the time, which lack the values on life like that Val. So through the protection and safety granted by the Val's vast array of magic barriers the Kingdom of Myori found security. However, the people still continue to clash to this day each wanting independence and separation of their people once more. But the fear of losing the protection of Val keeps them from completely destroying themselves. The Kingdom and people have become very used to frequent hate crimes, terrorist attacks and open assaults from their conflicting populace.

The Euth are a humanoid race with wings on their back much like that of birds, hence their interest in the Orthurians. The continued evolution of their bodies over the centuries and millennia have left them with almost no feathers on their bodies. The marks of feathers are highly regarded as sacred and intimately part of their culture. The wearing of false feathers are a common practice to respect their past.

The Gor have unknown roots, but due to their more beast like appearance with them having clumps of scales and bone extrusions, it is commonly believed that they come an unknown region in the continent called the Sacred Land of Beasts, which all the animals were sentient. Due to the hatred from the Euth, it is widely spread as a slur that they are spawn of dragons. They do have tails which vary in length, thickness and appearance. There are many different sub-species of Gor all identified by their different type of tail.

Squeezed between the two Kingdoms, is the City-State of Althnor, a mercantile trade post that grew up as a hub of travel between the vast Eastern Kingdoms of Orthurian and the Western Kingdoms. Initially built as a port along the vast Althnor River, it quickly grew in size as the Val open their borders and gave them vast economic and magical support. As a pillar of the Western Kingdoms, the Val help to maintain the countless magical devices and arrays they built to support the flow of trade. The Val hold a large complex near the center of the massive city as a place of learning for them, though it also holds diplomatic meetings and trade deals as well, as it is considered neutral ground.

The City-State is managed by six merchant families and the Val foreign minister. The Val's presence on the council is often a figurehead role as they lack direct interest the affairs of politics and economy. They sure as a stalemate prevention, when the council can't agree to a course of action. The six families are all deeply invested in trade and manufacturing. They are a host to many of the technological advancements that are made throughout the Kingdom and were a large investor in the development of the steam engine, which they seek to power their boats and unchain themselves from their magical overlords. Thus far, the steam engine has yet to prove itself an adequate replacement.

The City-State itself is a mass of different races from around the continent and a hive of danger. All sorts of types can be found in the city with exiles from other Kingdoms being one of the most reasons for those that live in the city. The vast economic power the city wields is something equally respected and feared by the other Kingdoms and a highly strategic location in the Eastern Kingdoms. Thus far it remains a neutral and non-affiliated city never directly involving itself in the wars of other nations.

Struggling to hold off the massive horde that is the Western Kingdoms of Orthurian is the Queendom of Venuza. A large realm to the south, but still only half the size of the Western Kingdoms, the Queendom of Venuza is maintained through the conquest and annexation of the small Kingdoms in the region. Under the excuse of protection against the unstable region to the West, King Gu'Tho Ven Foliu VIII began the war of conquest in the south. He brought several of the Kingdoms under his protection before the war even began through secret deals. The alliance favored the Kingdoms with the conclusion of the war granting them large chunks of the conquered lands.

It was not for another century that the efforts started by Foliu VIII were finally brought to completion by his great-granddaughter Queen Emor'Tho Ven Foliu. Revered as a great and powerful military general, Emor'Tho killed her incompetent brother and baby brother to take control of the throne. All of it quickly swept away and hidden, she took command of the Kingdom and quickly used her well trained armies to crush the rest of the southern Kingdoms.

The Kingdom of Venuza began their rule under the successive Queens starting with Emor'Tho and became the Queendom of Venuza, which it holds to the present. More than two centuries past the "War of Protection" the realm is very militaristic and holds all of the member Kingdoms in check through force. There are frequent uprisings demanding independence, but they are stamped out quickly.

The realm is made up several different races in the region. The Venians are the ruling class and only ones with authority to become Queen. The Vena are a humanoid race averaging seven feet with the women actually being a little taller. They have large bodies with dark skin colors being the most common. They otherwise have a more human like appearance. The Nolth, Ruglio, Twulunth, Gortha and Qinyn are all the races of the region split into many different former Kingdoms divided by clans. All of the clans disagree with each other and only exist as one because of the Venians. The Nolth are a more plant like shorter species, Ruglio are a tiger based humanoid that survived the longest against the Venian armies, the Twulunth are a variant of humans like that Curoth but with thicker skin and always having black hair, the Gortha are a related race to the Vena but lack the physical presence and the Qinyn are a telepathic race of humans with a higher than average attunement to magic which have given them slightly blue-colored skin.

The City of 3764 is split into 25 sectors, each with the very original names of Sector 1, Sector 2, etc. Sector 1 is the central complex where much of the city's day to day functions are maintained and the governing body is seated. As stated before, they are a service city. So the bulk of the populace have careers that interact with other people, so doctors, trainers, therapists, etc. Anything that other people would want or need for everyday society they do. They are used to working and helping others and tend to do a lot of traveling. The exceptional of 3674 have clientele from all over the world. They are very used to a civilized society making the fantasy realms of Alouria foreign and unsettling for them.

As time passes for them, the citizens of 3674 will gain a sense of identity and rename the city. Due to the society that they exist in before coming to Eurian, they work as a part or cog in the bigger machine that is their civilization. So they don't have the same sort of sense of pride and nationalist duty that the races of Eurian do. They have goals and desires, but the city they live in is just their current residence rather than "home". This will all start changing as they see 3674 as safety and "home".

Naturally, not all think or at least act like that. But that is the party line for the upstanding citizens. 3674 has a dark or less pristene side of things as well. But they are largely something unseen by the regular citizenry of the city.

I think there is enough to go on at this point for people to start putting together their characters. Anything that I didn't go into a lot of detail you can expand on yourself.
    Last edited by Andromeda; 12-22-2015 at 10:16 PM.

Stationary, above the hole left in the ground where it once sat.

Blog Entries
    Alright, putting it in the Northwest seems like a good place and there is a large crater where it used to be.

I think I've settled on who I'm going to play.

Name: Katlyn Mills
    Race: Human
    Residence: 3674, Sector 5
    Height: 5' 6"
    Weight: 134 lbs
    Hair Color: Varied
    Eye Color: Bright blue
    Career: Physical Trainer and Masseuse
    Abilities: None
    Appearance: Katlyn has a fit and lean figure from regular exercise. Between her healthy lifestyle and advancements of technologies from her world, she still has the appearance of being in her early to mid-twenties. She has long waist length hair typically stylized either hanging or tied up. Her hair color changes depending on her mood thanks to nanomachines that flow through her body and hair. The nanomachines can at will upon her mental command change her hair color without the needs for dyes. Natural hair color is a long foreign concept.
    Personality: Katlyn is a caring, positive and upbeat woman using her drive and high energy to motivate her clients at put them at ease. Many of her clients have high stress jobs frequently requesting her at irregular hours as they've become accustom to her skills to relax and unwind. At home, she is strict and loving with her two children and husband. She enjoys meeting new people due to her line of work and can easily start up a conversation with a stranger.
    Background: Like with anyone born in 3674, Katlyn was born through both the power of science and nature. While still birthed and conceived naturally, her body was genetically engineered to be superior human. Her body has no physical or mental defects and she is immune to most diseases. She has an easier capacity for learning and improving, but is not inherently any smarter or better than a normal human. She just picks things up faster. And a regular maintenance of nanomachines within her body continues to protect and repair her body from injury.
    Her mother is an university professor and father a corporate middle management type. She was given a normal and very average life with no real road bumps. An interest late in high school in physical activity directed her in university to learn physical education and later transferred to a trade school with specific accreditation for her career.
    Katlyn is a licensed and practicing masseuse and physical trainer with clients around the world, but ever since she had her children, she dropped many of her clients that forced to out of the city. She still remains on call for many of her clients that work long hours or keep strange hours. But she tries to stay home as much as possible to spend time with her son and daughter, Stephen (6) and Abby (8). Her husband, Franklin, works as a business consultant for space technology corporations. His consulting takes him away for days or weeks at a time, but has a more flexible schedule that allows him to be with his family with time off for often between trips.
    In a happy and comfortable life, Katlyn's only goals are to save for her children's future and grow old with her husband. However, that will all very quickly change with their city being carved up and dropped into a foreign land. She'll have to learn to survive and will be fighting to get back to her family.

Since, it's likely that we're going to be scattered around for a while I'm going to guessing. If anyone wants to make arrangements so some of us meet/cross paths we are set things up. The plan for my character is that I'm going to be captured by group of black market traders and brought to the City-State of Althnor and sold through "human trafficking" to a Val that finds the new "humans" an intellectual curiosity. But that'll get me out into the world easily enough and being what Althnor is, it's a great hub of just random travelers and variety of people. So it'll be an easy way bump into each other. As stated in the background, my characters goal is going to be trying to get back to her family, though naturally whatever we come up with is going to get in the way of that happening.

Adding a few technological things to 3674. Nanomachines are a common sort of medical treatment and most humans in 3674 have them running through their body. Those that don't are the "poor" or ones against the idea. The "poor" are a very relative term, poor in their world is not the same sort of thing. The poor are people that have everything still taken care for them, but they are basically indentured to the system for their whole lives. So they're well treated and healthy, but the expenses of such things leave them needing to spend a large part of their earnings to paying off their loans.

Making clean and "perfect" babies are a standard of medicine giving without cost to all people. So everyone in the city has an almost uncomfortably perfect and beautiful appearance. They're still human and have emotions, they just look a little copied or fake because it is sort of fake. It's all engineered. But disease as a result has been completely eliminated from their world. They would find the more natural and unaltered world of Eurian very strange and hard to deal with. But their physical traits are no more superior than a standard human, they don't make genetic alterations to that. Only the ability to adapt and learn easier and retain information. So they aren't superhuman. It'll just look like a sea of supermodels.

Nanomachines are also going to be one of those things that will run out of supply pretty fast and quickly start being rationed. It is also one of their top priorities to maintain. It's pretty much a service to them like water, gas, electricity. Without maintenance and resupplied nanomachines, they can last a few months to a year depending on the quality and type. Though their society is used to weekly or monthly doses and check-ups to maintain them.

Name: Celtorix Uthorim
    Race: Zeroth
    Residence: Anameleth, Artificer's Annex
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 152 lbs
    Hair Color: Silver
    Eye Color: Pale Blue-violet
    Career: Master-rank Artificer
    Abilities: Apprentice level Law Magic (magic school that focuses on temporarily altering the laws of the universe in a localized area), Journeyman level Biomancy (school of magic focused on controlling the function of a body at the cellular or system level), Apprentice level Neuromancy (school of magic focused on altering brain functions, affecting moods, perception, etc).
    Appearance: Celtorix, like most of his race, is tall and slender, with pale skin with a faint purple tint. Unlike most of his race, Celtorix is a rare mutant with long silver hair. He is slightly more muscular than most of his people due to intensive physical conditioning. He has one artificial eye, and a long scar crossing it from the surgery that implanted it.
    Personality: Celtorix is a highly imaginative and intuitive thinker. Though his rare genetic disorder makes his brain grow more slowly than the average Zeroth, this has allowed for the creative aspects of his mind to play a larger role in his development. As a result, he is more prone to unique and novel thought than many of his peers, in spite of his lesser capability for raw logic and information processing. Celtorix has what could almost be described as an addiction for problem solving. He grows bored and iritiable when not faced with an interesting challenge to work through. In Zerothi society, Silvers are generally shunned and dismissed as lesser minds, because of this, Celtorix has developed an intense need to prove his worth to any who would recognize it. He is ambitious, and has a certain penchant for rulebreaking, likely a result of having to rely on misbehavior as a child to gain the attention of his parents, who had otherwise written him off as a waste of resources that would never contribute anything of value to society.
    Background: Born to the esteemed Uthorim house, Celtorix was already a disappointment before he uttered his first words. Celtorix was the unfortunate inheritor of an uncommon recessive gene that slows the intellectual growth of Zeroth. In a society that extols the virtues of intellect, this is much like being born with a crippling and hideous birth defect, and it leaves a visible marker in the form of silver hair. While their brains grow more slowly, a Silver's brain will eventually reach the same level of intellectual development as any other Zeroth, and they tend to live much longer, but that fact is lost on a culture obsessed with constant growth and possessing little patience. Paradoxically, in addition to this defect, which could be described as a form of retardation, he is also a savant, with intellectual ability far exceeding the average Silver. He was always capable of achieving the same level of success in his studies as any of his peers, albeit at a slower pace, centuries of bigotry against the silver-haired minority obscured that fact in the eyes of his people. For a while, Celtorix's sole obsession was to find a way to rid himself of his defect. He studied neuromancy in hopes of finding a way to directly enhance his intellect, but upon realizing this was futile, he turned to biomancy, hoping to find a way to change the faulty gene. That too, proved to be an exercise in futility, yet it wasn't a complete loss. While both of his masters had only taken him on as a sort of charity for those less fortunate, he managed to attract the interest of his biomancy master's elder sister, a skilled craftsman who saw something of value in Celtorix's obsessive nature and drive to improve himself. When he eventually gave up on his study of biomancy, she offered him an apprenticeship as an artificer. During this apprenticeship, he was able to distinguish himself to a degree with various inventions that improved the basic quality of life of his peers. Though still not held in high regard, he was able to begin taking side lessons in other professions, expanding his fields of expertise, in hopes that they would make him a more competent artificer. He grew more confident in himself, and starting making ever more ambitious leaps to create new things that hadn't been tried before. At the height of his hubris, he thought to challenge a proposal set forth by Illumaria herself to improve the design of their steam power system, suggesting that instead of trying to beat another few hundredths of a percent efficiency out of their existing systems, that there may be entirely different energy production means that could vastly exceed to capabilities of steam power. Though his arguments were compelling, and strictly speaking, better than Illumaria's rebuttal, nobody in Anameleth challenges the Elder and retains any shred of respect. The only one who openly agreed with his position was his own master, but most dismissed her support as an emotional bias in favor of her pupil. Privately, however; several Zeroth likely shared his opinion at some level. He has since spent most of his time researching alternative means to generate energy. His most promising idea has been to use the relatively new and unexplored field of Law magics to alter the laws of physics in a localized area, allowing an engine to violate otherwise immutable laws to achieve much higher efficiency than would otherwise be possible.
    Last edited by Heartless Angel; 12-14-2015 at 10:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Name
    Unduli Zozo

Race
    Orthurian

Residence
    The Orthurian Kingdom of Baakti, Monastery of She-Who-Walks

Height
    5'1"

Weight
    100 lbs

Hair Color
    No hair

Eye Color
    Black

Career
    Priest of She-Who-Walks

Abilities
    Thaumaturgy: The ability to work minor miracles, such as conjuring water or transmuting small objects into other small objects.

Hierophantology: The ability to, through practices such as prayer or ritual, garner effects such as healing or religious inspiration.

Clairvoyance: The ability to see visions of the past, present or future.

Appearance
    Unduli is the average size and weight of an Orthurian. He has two bone formations on his face that protrude from under his eyes on his cheekbones to the base of his ears. His eyes are black, which is said to be a blessing from She-Who-Walks. He has no hair.

Personality
    Unduli is passionate and kind-hearted. Always looking to deepen his connection with his goddess and to devote himself more fully to his religion, Unduli always tries to keep an optimistic spirit and a youthful outlook, regardless of his pronounced age. He is constantly trying to set a positive example to his fellow Orthurians of how they should conduct themselves. Despite this, even after living for so long, Unduli is forgiving to a fault and finds difficulty in turning down the requests of others.

Background
    Unduli was born to the Zozo Clan of the Orthurian Kingdom of Baakti. Many of his family members are members of the clergy, so, keeping with tradition, he began to study the religion of She-Who-Walks from a young age. When he was fifty-five (still a child by Orthurian standards), during a visit to The Place of Questions, he had a vision of She-Who-Walks revealing to him the location of The Night's Crystal (a holy relic said to be a tear of the goddess when she allegedly walked Eurian thousands of years ago). However, when he went to this location, he found nothing, but was instead visited by another vision in which the goddess clapped her hands three times. When this vision left him, Unduli found that his eyes had changed from white to black. The priesthood took note of this and gave special attention to Unduli, accelerating his clergy training, believing that he would become a great Priest, like so many of the Night-Eyed before him.

When he was seventy-one, his training was complete. He was initiated into the priesthood and given the title of Priest, one of the youngest Orthurians to ever do so.

Unduli has served as a Priest for over eight centuries, helping as many of his fellow Orthurians as he can, spreading the word of She-Who-Walks, and working small miracles on behalf of the world.

However, throughout his life, he had always been perplexed by the visions he had received during his visit to The Place of Questions. Why were these visions so different and strange compared to what he would normally see? What did the goddess clapping thrice mean? Why was he shown a location of The Night's Crystal? Why hadn't it been there when he went? Was it taken? Or would it find its way there one day? He asked himself these questions often.

Then, with his nine-hundredth birthday looming in the future, Unduli had another vision. He saw a great city, made with architectural stylings he had never seen before. He saw She-Who-Walks, standing in the distance, pointing to the city. From this vision, he was reminded of the way the visions of the goddess made him feel, all those many years ago. He pondered this vision for the rest of that day, and all of that night.

And then City #3674 appeared.

Determined to understand both the new and the old visions, Unduli set out from the Monastery of She-Who-Walks, where he had lived for so long, to this bizarrely large city of strange and intimidating buildings which seemed to scrape the sky.

Blog Entries
    The religious divide between the Orthurians explained. The central argument focuses on their origin as a species. The initial divide came from the argument of divinity within their own race. Some clans believed that the way their holy books explain the origins of their people can be interpreted at them literally being the messengers of the gods, which are divine beings and the right hand of the gods. This would make them demi-gods in their view point and thus superior to all other beings in the world should be afforded higher status and command. The other side believes that they are not divine beings, but an off shot of the messengers of the gods who betrayed the gods to sleep with a mortal. The mortal gave birth to the first Orthuria and their race began there as something less than a demi-god. Their long lives, contrary to other races imply to them that they have some minor degree of immortally that is divine, but are basically the bastard child of a demi-god and banished.

The first war was fought between the two sides over one believing themselves to be superior beings and rightful rulers of the world as they were divine beings that aided in the creation of the world versus those that believed themselves to be exiled and unwanted beings that were mortal and betrayed their gods. One side seeks to spread the word of the gods and control all that is their gods' realms for the sake of the gods as it is their birthright. The other side seeks forgiveness and the hope that their ancestors betrayal may be forgiven through prayer and worship. And both sides think that their other side is wrong for either being arrogant or weak and needs to be corrected.

In general, these two sides exist to the present. However, over time, each sides interpretation of the holy books have becomes more corrupted through new interpretations and view points causing further schisms within each group of clans. Each side has their extreme orthodox that believe strictly in the original interpretation and then there are many moderates and progressives that have altered the view.

The countless wars that wage between them have exhausted some causing more softer views of the old ways to be favored as they allow for more acceptance of the other side. But violence seems to be something in their blood as even the more moderate or progressive groups continue to be dragged into wars as much as the hard line orthodox groups.

Blog Entries
    Name: Zhang Shia
    Age: ??? (Appears mid twenties.) (True age will be revealed in play.)
    Race: Tiefling (Succubus heritage.)
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 185 lbs
    Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/8bN4gVI.png
    Long pink hair, pale white skin, piercing purple eyes. A pair of brown ram horns atop her head. A buxom curvy body that she tends to accentuate with her various choices of attire.
    Residence: Althnor, the Free-City State
    Career: Courtesan in the darker part of the free-city state, but otherwise during the day she is a hair stylist that sees the beauty in everyone whether they want her to or not.
    Abilities: She can sneak into people's dreams and manipulate them to her choosing, she can charm people and alter her appearance to fit their desires to more easily manipulate them.

Personality:
    She has a flair for the dramatic when on her day job, but generally likes to have fun with her job and make sure her clients are happy and fulfilled. She has a bit of a love for spicy foods and enjoys interacting with people despite most people being deterred way from her appearance. She tries not to let it bother her though and has a strong front.

Bio:
    Last edited by Victoria; 12-24-2015 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Added in the bio field.

Blog Entries
    Since I outlined a few more things about the Orthurians, which side of the religious debate do you fall on Coff? That'll be important since that'll have some impact on how you'll likely to interact or other species. There's the extremists, moderates and progressives. So you don't have to be hardcore.

Some things to know about the Orthurians, despite their religious views, they aren't xenophobic or racist in the common sorts of ways like kicking people out, violence, banning, forbidding. Depending on which side of the fence they sit on, they do view themselves as superior to others and have the right to rule. But they are accepting of the other races. It's sort of like an extreme view of a parent, because that what they see themselves as. They are the parents they gave birth/creation to the other races. The other races haven't matured yet, so it is our job to be the parents and keep order. So it's a weird parental thing of superiority.

Otherwise, they are actually very welcoming and inviting of the other races. They have them for work and will deal with them. But they do have this sort of thing of being commanding, not in a smug or haunty way, but in that hard to define parental way. They're decision makers because it's their jobs as the one with the life experience to be making them. It's a hard thing to easily explain, but I want to put that down for people. Since the Orthurian are pretty nuanced. They're parents looking after children. Which to anyone else will come off being superior or demeaning, but their approach isn't one to put down.

The other half of the Orthurian don't have that same superior, we're the parents sort of view. So they are even more agreeable with other races and overall easier to handle. The only problem is that they are also extremely religious individuals, so that can be just as much of a burden. Not because they are trying to convert, but because it is a very all-consuming aspect of their life. They are basically always in repentance for the acts of their ancestors. They want to be deemed worth to be among the gods. So they have thousands of prays for just about everything. They have countless ways to apologize or repent for actions. They come off being over-sincere to the point of being annoying because you can tell they're dwelling and over compensating.

Of the two sides, they are the easier to deal with, but will likely cause some frustration as they drag things out on procedure and ceremony. Everything has a method and order to things in order to give respect and honor to the gods. So they get bogged down in things very easily. Still easier to manage than someone that looks as you as a child.

And naturally, these are the extremist sides of things. The moderates and progressive are better people to handle because they don't take things are far. They will still have elements of their sides. But will be less of a pain in the neck for their respective view points influencing how they interact with people.
    Last edited by Andromeda; 12-23-2015 at 01:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Great question.

Well, Unduli, because of his visions, one-hundred percent believes in his religion, so he'd probably fall on the extremist side.

Unduli certainly believes that his race is divine. He finds the "Great Heresy" to be exactly that; he is firm in this belief due to his many visions.

The parental guidance meshes well with Unduli's example-setting ways.

He is strict when it comes to his beliefs, but he is still good-natured and does his best to be kind.

He prays often and typically before any undertaking, major or minor.

Blog Entries
    I do apologize for not posting lately. I've been waiting on Hyzenthlay to post her character since Shadow and her were going to do something. But I haven't heard anything from her for a while. So I'm going to give her a little bit more time and just up the RP. You're welcome to jump in at any point Hyzenthlay, but I don't want to delay starting before everyone's interest is completely disappeared.

Blog Entries
    Alright, as promised. I posted the opening for the RP, it's called Strange Tides. I set the time a little before the city appears. The next post I make the city will appear in the world. So you've got a post to get introductions and familiar with your character before things go crazy. It doesn't have to be an hour exactly you can do it up to the second that the city appears if you want. Just for now, don't go past it yet. Otherwise you'll be much further ahead of me. Afterward, time will flow at whatever pace we set with our posting.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast