Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Memories of a Shinigami (Invite Only): OOC

Morning Always Comes Memories of a Shinigami (Invite Only): OOC Xeim's Avatar
    Wow breaking the word limit? All i can say is I look forward to it. ^_^

Well, sorry this is a day late. I meant to post it yesterday but then I had a
    friend come over and...I obviously couldn't be on the computer (forgive me).

Well, I'm not posting everything about what happens in the academy, only the things you'll need for the immediate future. I've also got an in progress class list for ya'll.

Register- put in your name and reason for joining. Your application will be processed and, depending on how you join it can take you up to two weeks to get results. If you walk in and register, it takes hours, if you sign-up on a “mass sign up” day, it can take up to two weeks. (this was "made-up" accordixng to how people's posts went)

Get a room- you board with three other people. After getting in, you go here and rest the rest of the day.

Training- for the next week you get basic training in swordsmanship and kidou. You use a wooden sword.

Exam- at the end of the week, you take a placement exam that puts you into your classes. If you fail the exam, you have another week of training.

Class list (in-progress)

Swordsmanship

Kidou

Zanpukto theory (I couldn't come up with a better name for this. If one of you can tell me. It's a class on the zapukto's and their various aspect/attributes)

Hollows (a class on hollows so we know how to fight them)

History of Seiritai (includes lessons on various things that happened during the show. It can be removed if AS watchers would rather not here about these things XD)

Shunpo
    Last edited by Xeim; 06-30-2007 at 10:08 AM.

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Only the Greatest Stuffs:

Honored to be 2008's Best Roleplayer alongside Dragonheart.

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

Lady Rika is my Sacrifice Echoless

My TFF Family
    Froggie, Nick, Lady Rika, Darkwolf, Sinister,
    Flash, Craven, Ann, CLOUD, Kaos_Dragon,
    Mistress Sheena, Silver, Tiger Lily, Yuuki, Halie, Rocco
    Jenova33,
    Dark Rider, Fishie, Refieth

A Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation
    Xeilie Peanut Butter, now featuring sitting ducks and deformed monkeys!

Evenesca, Halie and my home planet.
    It is a wonderful world ruled by Reno, where rainbow skin is a common sight.
    Odd numbers are illegal, hence the even number of words in this paragraph.

Member of FF Cult

-Sorry I haven't posted in the RP yet, but I need Suzu to post before I post my own >.<

-Also, I'm not too sure about to show so much, so does kidou include shunpo training too? Or will that be a whole different class on its own?

No, running and casting spells fall under two different catagories in my book, but I suppose we do need a shunpo class.

I'll go ahead and edit that into my post.

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

The Quiet One Memories of a Shinigami (Invite Only): OOC Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Its the character limit, there is not a hard set word limit. So it is a little bit different. Though breaking the character limit is a fairly simple task, it comes out to being roughly 18 to 20 pages, which is not too hard to do up if you are in the moment. A typical post for me is 2 to 4 pages in length.

And where is Suzu? I have not seen him posting for a while.

Classes should be interesting. I have ideas for what I am going to be doing. It will be fun to play around with. So how long are you expecting to take in the academy? I know it is going to be while.

Also, even though we have 13 members, can you really put all 13 of them into captain positions? Yamamoto is not likely to give up his position. And well you would be removing a lot of people like Byakuya, Hitsugaya and other captains. I know there are some empty positions, though I don't know if they have been filled or not by the point Bleach is at.

I can see Vice-Captains, and them just being really strong.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Well there are ways of getting rid of the captins. Like most of them could of died saving the living realm while fighting the Arrancar, or some of them could just retired.

But I don't think many people would like that idea.

Also when we go to join the Academy. Do we just say we just entered it or something im not really sure how?????? Sorry.
    2nd Squad 5th Seat BLEACH CLUB

Blog Entries
    I would say just handle it in your own manner. Several have just made in such a way that they decide suddenly to go and it happens. Others got invited in and thus sort of go around it all. I think it should be up to you to decide how you come join to the academy. Whatever it is it should flow with your character path, since reasons for joining are motive. And joining is going to change and affect your character. So know why they are doing it and when you know that the rest will fall into place quite easily.

And yes, there is the really simple way of just saying that all just poof and dye. Though it is not like the Soul Society is going to captainless for ten years, the time that we are in the academy and however else long it takes for us to reach such a position to be captain ranks. According to the wiki, the academy is a six year school, though I doubt we are going to make it that long of a process.

And some how I do not see captains retiring. Unless we go around defeating all of the captains in a manner than Kenpachi did, we are going to need a plausible reason for people becoming captains in squads that already have captains. I know that 3, 5 and 9? do not have captains, so they will need replacements. Though in ten to sixteen years you think that they would have filled them out already. Either way, it'll be something that Xeim can ponder on for a while.

Ooops, character limit, my bad. >.< Well, I must say that none of my posts have gone over five pages. XD My average length is 3-4 pages long. So, it'll be fun for me to see you break the character limit. I've just gotten into the world of Rping and the whole thing is rather fascinating in my opinion. XD

As for joining the academy, a basic guidline is mentioned in the post at the top of this page, and what Andromeda said is also true. Between those two posts you'll probably be able to come up with something good.

And for the captain positions, Andomeda, you're verry right saying that we can't just throw out the entire gotai, but it's also true that I can't say, ok Steph, Satine, you two are captains, and everyone else, too bad you aren't strong enough. A way to fix it is we could vote on two captains that we like the least, and people interested in becoming captains could RPB for the positions. But all of this would create quite a competition that may get too heated. I'll have to think about it. First things first is, if I let this happen, would those who didn't get the position promise to not get upset and begin to resent and flame/spam/whatever the members who did/ Not only would such behavior get you into trouble but it's immature and innapropriate. The only reason I would be against doing this is if something like that happened, and its exactly the kind of thing that would if someone got to caught up in the tournament.

This whole thing's a tough call, I'm going to need some time to think.

Also, for the length of our stay, I haven't decided on an exact number of days, but I think it'll become clearer as we move through the school. Once we have as much, or more, of an understanding of the things we're learning as our characters do, it'll be safe for us to graduate. I definately don't plan on being there for an actual six years, or even an actual year.

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

Blog Entries
    Well it might be just as well to do Vice-Captains instead. While there are obviously people in those roles, it might be easier to put people there. It takes a lot to get someone into a captain position, but the vice-captain seems to be a little more open. You mainly will have to prove that you are the second strongest in your squad. I'm not sure about the other formalities. There is also squad 13 that is still Vice-Captain less.

On to the academy topic. So we are going to graduate sooner than six years? It does not have to be a long amount of posts even if you wanted to stay around for a while. Time can move through pretty quickly, ten years past in an instant afterall. Anyway, duration should not be too much of a concern. Getting through the academy and becoming Shinigami will be the important matter.

We are still missing people, but we are going to be moving on in spite of them? I don't even know what is up with Suzu being missing. Hopefully, the others will be around soon. Isn't Lady Rika supposed to be posting as well?

And the character limit, as I said it was much easier to break before when it was 20k. That I could do quite often without much effort. It takes a lot more to break it these days. And it is usually pointless to break it unless I have a reason to do it. Otherwise, I am just fluffing up the post. If the time arises you'll see me break it. Though it will require a lot of reading.

-Suzu has lost enthusiasm he said. I'm trying to get him back to RPing but he's become rather lazy. I'll get him to post though asap, hopefully he'll have some more enthusiasm now that he knows he can become a captain(which he will just love beyond reason)

-As for the academy, I'm not entirely sure, but didn't you say that we would fight our classmates to see which one will get the zanpaktou? Or was it that we just past a fighting test? If you didn't mention any of those, then I must have been dreaming >.<

-Also, if we do do the RPB thing, I wouldn't mind just being a vice-captain. Actually I would probably much prefer that role, and then Suzu just be my captain. (Me and Suzu do interaction a lot>.<)

Blog Entries
    Well I just need to know if he is going to be posting or not. If he is not posting, then we just move on without him. If he is posting then we will have to wait a little bit and then move on without him forcing him to just catch up. Either way need to know so we know how to plan for the next posts. I already have something things that I am planning on doing in the next post so if I do not have to wait on him, then I just pass things along in a quick conversation and move on. I'm not sure how many people we have left, since there were a lot that were dropped off.

And we are all going to be Shinigami, so that means we will all end up with a Zanpakuto. The only thing is that we are going to be doing classes to see if we can handle and are ready to hold a Zanpakuto. As well as see if you are ready to move on to the next part of the academy. You meaning the character, not yourself. I'm not sure how others are planning on going about it, but I am not going to be succeeding. So I'm not going to just fly through the classes.

And for the Captain and Vice-Captain thing. I could definitely see that. It is just a character afterall. I could see that happening and I have no problems with that if I ended up like that as well. I mean being a Vice-Captain is not going to limit our power or strength. We can still have a lot of fun, just means there is someone better. There is always someone better.

Ok, first off: I never said I was going to allow people to take either position. I'm not opposed to it, as it may be a fun thing to do, but I just need some time to think it out and come up with an idea that will keep everyone from "squibbling" over the positions. An RPB might be the way to go, however, not everyone may feel comfortable RPBing.

Secondly: We are staying in the academy for six years. I was merely trying to say that in actual time, in our world, I didn't plan to stay for even as long as a year. A few months should suffice. Howevr, if you choose to remain longer, that's your decision.

Thirdly: An insane amount of people have stopped posting without explanation. I don't know what to do about this, but I don't know that there's much I can do. I can tell you this though, that Rika hasn't been around for a day or so, and Sandman is dying from writers block. As for Suzu, please do talk to him Kuradic, I miss seeing him posting in here.

Fourthly: I've said before that we are all going to move through the academy at our own rates. I'd like it if most characters fail a test here and there or have to re-take a class. Heck, it may even be fun if I write up the tests for you all (and someone else writes up one for me) and we have to take them, making our answers our charater's answers. But then again, that may be a bit over the top Anyways, my point is that some of us can enter the gotai before another graduates. And, depending on how frequently people post, so people may obtain their zanpukto before another even joins the acadamy.
    Last edited by Xeim; 07-02-2007 at 10:48 AM.

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

Lady Succubus Memories of a Shinigami (Invite Only): OOC Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I originally wanted to already be a Vizard, but I can work with working my way up. But since my character is unique, she's going to have her hollow split personality/sibling from the start. No 'powers', just a high reiatsu for now.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Shiozaki Shino /Sendo Mai
    Age (of death): 13/13
    Current Age: 23/23
    Birthday: 5/6/84
    Birthplace: Osaka
    Hair Color: Red/Black with grey streaks.
    Eye Color: Yellow (Shino)/Green (Mai)
    Blood Type: B+
    Height: 5'10" / 5'8"
    Weight: 146lbs / 160 lbs
    Zanpukto name: Mikata (Shino) / Lilith (Mai)
    Zanpukto element: Wind/Poison+Fire
    Shinigami fighting Specialty: Hand to Hand/Shunpo
    Shinigami Fighting Minor: Shunpo/Swordsmanship
    Standard Specialties: Attack, Speed, Defense, Endurance/Speed, Health, Spells, Attack
    Personality:
    Shino
    Protective of Mai and is sure to help her when the time arises. Loves music and also loves to fight. Constantly challenges herself and others who are willing to accept. Not many wish to fight her because she is a vizard.

Mai
    Loves her twin sister Shino and never wants to leave her side. The more logical of the two and only fights when she needs to. Also wants to help protect when she can.

Appearance: Shinigami Uniforms.

Background: When they died, Shino became a Hollow and Mai stayed a normal soul. When a shinigami slayed/saved Shino and sent Mai to Soul Society, their souls merged into one being. However, the new being was thought to be very odd. A normal and hollow fusion, where the hollow never transformed.

Mai made a makeshift eye patch to discern between their identities.

Update: Their bodies have been split thanks to division 8, and Shino has recovered her memories.

Update 2: Shino overcame her Multiple Personality Disorder and the true form of her Zanpakutou was revealed. "Tear into their flesh, Mikata!" is Shino's release phrase and "Entice your prey, Lilith!" is Mai's release phrase.
    Last edited by Victoria; 01-16-2010 at 06:57 PM.

Registered User Memories of a Shinigami (Invite Only): OOC Lady Rika's Avatar
    Hey everybody, im sorry I haven't posted in awhile but I have some negitive news. I am going to my dad's for the rest of July against my will and I might not be able to post but a couple of time's a week. But I will post, and i'll get all my roleplay bussiness done as fast as I can because I don't get significant Internet access their.

Also I must say that I will be gone to the mountians for a few days so don't exspect a post soon. I am so sorry that it has to be this way but I promise you that I will remain as active as I can. Especially because I made a commitment to this roleplay and everybody in it.^^

I'll talk to you all soon^^
    ~*Lady Rika*~

Blog Entries
    Rika.. why post the same post in the Club -and- the OOC? XD
    haha. Silly Rika. =P

I hope my character does well in the RP.

Wow, Great Writer, I love your profile. It's a very creative idea and I'll be interested in seeing your posts in future. I see no problems with it as of now, so all I can say is welcome. It's always good to have a couple "different" characters here and there as long as they're well developed.

Also, Rika, you'll be missed. You really didn't need to post this in both places like the Great Writer said though. It just makes me feel even sadder about your departure. *crys quietly in a corner*

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

Blog Entries
    Great! I'll be working on the post now, then. ^^
    Since I'm joining somewhat late, my post will be very long, haha.

I hope you will enjoy reading it when I post it up.

アズテオル Memories of a Shinigami (Invite Only): OOC Azuteor's Avatar
    Well, Kuragari has motivated me to finish my post by calling me to no end and telling me that everyone has been looking for me. xD Thanks you guys. Right now, I am finishing up my post and adding the parts from the RPers who have interacted with me. I have some ideas I want to get across with Xeim, Kuragari, Jenova, and Andromeda. I'm not sure if it will work out, but hopefully we can make it happen to build lasting relationships with each others characters. If there's anything you want to change/add please don't hesitate to suggest any ideas.

Xeim:
    • 1. Kaigaiishi finally meets Haruka again in one of his classes. His feelings finally coming back. Meets Fukumi. (connects with Jenova, event 1)
    • 2. Haruka is involved in Kura and Kaigaiishi's arguement. (Connected to Kuragari, event 1, Andromeda, event 1, Jenova, event 3)

Kuragari:
    • 1. Kaigaiishi and Kuragari become competitive to outdo each other in swordsmanship. First sword fight occurs in class. (connected to Xeim, event 2, Andromeda, event 1, Jenova, event 3)
    • 2. Kaigaiishi and Kuragari go into detention (if there is one). They finally talk and recollect the memories they had together in the past.
    • 3. Kaigaiishi and Kuragari are finally let out of detention and head for their dorm. Both dare each other to go to District 80 in the middle of the night due to a myth they overheard. They sneak out of the academy. Steph follows both of them without them knowing. (connected to Jenova, event 2, Andromeda, event 2)

Jenova:
    • 1. Kaigaiishi sees Fukumi and walks together to Soul academy and turns out that they have the same class. Kaigaiishi meets Haruka. Jenova meets Haruka also. (Connected with Xeim, event 1)
    • 2. Fukumi catches Kaigaiishi and Kuragari sneaking out and is curious about what they are doing. After hearing their excuse, she forces them to bring her. (connected with Kuragari, event 3)
    • 3. Fukumi punches Kaigaiishi in the face hard and wants him to meet her outside so she can shape him up. (connected with Kuragari, event 1, and Xeim, event 2)

Andromeda:
    • 1. Kaigaiishi tells Steph to go back to the dorm. He is rude to Steph.(connected with Xeim, event 2, and Kuragari, event 1, and Jenova, event 3)
    • 2. Kaigaiishi tells Steph that he's just going outside for air and will come back later. He lies so that Steph would not involve himself in what he and Kura are about to do. A small spark of kindness glimmers. (connected with Jenova, event 2, Kuragari, event 3)
    • Kaigaiishi invites Steph to come with him to get a bowl of ramen.

Events are in no particular order. I know I'm asking too much from everyone since these events have connections with each other's characters. Hopefully, we might work this out somehow.

Edit: Fixed events the best I can so the characters are not out of character. Sry you guys!
    Last edited by Azuteor; 07-04-2007 at 05:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    I for one like those events, even though I'm not anywhere near them, haha.
    Although I can see my character getting into fights and into detention as well. Although there'd be more caution around my character, since she's a vizard..

Lol thanks! Oh by the way, welcome to the Bleach Rp and I like your character alot! The events are just summaries of what is going to happen. Anything like conversations, feelings, or actions are completely up to the RPer. xD Since I made the ideas up, that means I'll have to initiate it in my posts. That is if Andromeda, Kuragari, Jenova, and Xeim are okay with it.

It's good to have you back Suzu. ^_^ I like all those ideas as well. I'd be happy to get in trouble with you sometimes as well.

1. Fukumi and Kaigaiishi walk together to Soul academy and turns out that they have the same class. Kaigaiishi finally meets Xeim and Jenova wonders if the girl is his girlfriend. (Connected with Xeim, event 1)
    Haha, cute. It'd be so unlike Haruka to get into a relationship... but you never know. They'd be cute together, lol. I'd certainly like to see these ideas come into the RP. I'll probably talk to you about the ones involving me more via PM.

And GW, if you want to have any character interaction, I'd be glad to interact with your character. I doubt they'd get along at all though. XD

And to the thing about detention, it is a school, so I don't see why there wouldn't be. ^_^

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

Blog Entries
    Haha.

I'd actually like your character to have some sort of rivalry with Shino. I mean, reiatsu-wise, Shino'd win easy, but...they'd argue a lot and such. =P

Although Mai would most likely get along pretty easily with everyone.

Also. I hope you don't mind, but my character's deaths are very different than you all, mostly because of my character's uniqueness. There needs to be some sort of reason for Shino becoming a hollow, so that's what I'm doing.
    Last edited by Victoria; 07-04-2007 at 05:21 PM.

Yeah, I'd like that. You're right that Shino'd probably kick my bootie, but being "normal" rivals would be fun. Arguing, attepting to fight, and ultimately getting detention together (which wouldn't help their relationship XD).It'd probably motivate Haruka to get through the Academy quicker then she initially would too. xP

I'm sure Haruka'd probably get pissed at Mai easily though, seeing that she's in the same body as Shino, even if Mai attempted to get along with her. Haruka's just like that. ^_^

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

Blog Entries
    Yeah, things would get pretty confusing for the twins. People would go "Huh?" xD
    But anyway, do you have MSN/AIM or something? I'd rather not spam this thread up any further with chatter. =P

Blog Entries
    That is a lot of things you are thinking about Suzu. Though as Xeim some of them seem a little out of character. I can understand Steph following and keeping on eye on you in some manner since we are roommates. But you also have to remember that Steph is non-confrontational. He does not like fights and fighting or arguing with people. So he will not put himself into a situation that would place him into an argument. He would stay out of it until he got dragged into it. At which point he would try to get out of it as soon as possible. He keeps a very carefree attitude, at least tries to in spite of all of the issues he has interially.

So I would find it unlikely that Steph would try to stop you to from fighting. At least physically. He might pass a word or two saying you should stop, but he would not be aggressive in his effort so that he would not be caught up.

Oh! Oh! Great Writer Vicky, maybe my character could possibly have some interaction with you also? Since Shino and Haruka would be getting each other into quarrels, this might make Kaigaiishi reluctant to have anything to do with Shino or just plain hate her since she messes with Haruka. I can see Kaigaiishi wanting to be Mai's friend, afterall, the character is very friendly.

So, depending on the what side the patch is on, Kaigaiishi would act differently to both of them. Kaigaiishi would have a hard time figuring out why the same person is different every time he runs into her. Later on, Kaigaiishi would just have to learn to get along with Shino/Mai.

Edit: Oh dang. Thank you Andromeda for letting me know that. I'll have to fix the event list.
    Last edited by Azuteor; 07-04-2007 at 05:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'm glad you caught my post. I was not sure, I was hoping that you would edit it. I'm glad you did. Just wanted to say that I am definitely willing to work with you on getting something together for our characters. You seem to have a good plan so far. So I won't stop you, since it is up to me to react. I just wanted to make sure that you stayed true to the character.

I'll be interested in seeing how things go just from the last post where you are sort of getting bombarded by the two of us. I am not sure that I know you too well. So I am not sure how much I would know how you changed. But I guess it depends on what sort of changes you are planning. You were quite nice to me the last time, so I guess if you are rude, rough and violent that would definitely be a lot different.

I'm looking forward to your post.

-I posted late because I had to do something, but as you all know Suzu is back. Hopefully his enthusiasm will last enough to get a couple of posts in right Suzu?

-Well, since he's finally back I can post w/o editing it any.

Blog Entries
    Hey, that'd be a good idea Suzu! I'd like to interact with your character. It would be fun.

Although, would it make sense to have you guys be somewhat scared of Shino at first, since she is a hollow? I mean, she has an eye like one, and talks like one (the echoy voice), so who knows. It'd certainly be interesting.

I think it's time I half to interact with some one as well. So far my character has been a loner from the begining. And I don't know what else he can do now that he has joined the Academy.

So if anyone wants to make up a new......fiction RP friend........hahahahah.... please speak.
    2nd Squad 5th Seat BLEACH CLUB

-Well Vicky, I'm not sure if my character would be scared of you, considering he has kind of a agressive-don't-care thing going, unless it deals with Suzu. But I'm sure I can make my character hate you for being a part hollow, if that's ok with you. It would put a good interaction, since most are becoming friends, it would be nice to have a rivalry between to people.

-Also Oathkeeper, I'd be happy to interact with you. But I'll get back to you on that so I can brainstorm a bit.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast