Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: Memories of a Shinigami (Invite Only): OOC

Sir Prize Memories of a Shinigami (Invite Only): OOC Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Memories of a Shinigami (Invite Only): OOC

Guess I'll post the second part now. This is where things are going to take off. Please be informed that any character that makes physical contact with my character at this time is going to be afflicted with the virus. Part two will be up...uh...hopefully this evening.

If you wish your character to be infected, please note that your character will have to fight off the virus in their own way. I.E. an inner struggle. I won't tell you how to beat the infection because there are multiple ways of beating it and for any reason. Please realize that unless your character is really weak you should be able to fight off the virus. However, it will be next to impossible for your character to fight and defeat an infected shinigami. Having said that, I don't say you shouldn't try.

Captains will appear in this arc including some of the new original captains.

-Sin
    Last edited by Sinister; 03-05-2010 at 02:11 AM.

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

The Quiet One Memories of a Shinigami (Invite Only): OOC Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sorry for the delay in posting for so long Sinister. I've been trying to play catch up on my writing. So I had been putting off a lot of other tasks to make way for the work. But I posted up something, didn't help that I knew what I wanted to do but not how I wanted to write it. Either way I've got a direction.

Blog Entries

Sorry it's taking me so long to wrap this up. I'll be wrapping this up in the next two to three posts. So if you want to show off or advance your char's storyline or just fit in a bitching fight, now is the time to do it. Practically one third of the Soul Society's complement of Shinigami are infected so you can have dream matches against anyone.

-Sin

Blog Entries

Sorry for the delay Sinister. I know I said I was going to do it last week, but things ended up getting in my way. But I hadn't forgotten it and I finally got the time to write it up. I settled the matter with Kagashi and in the next post I'll be settling the matter with Kagashi and Hana in the next post. Let me know I guess when or if you want me to be joining you. For now I've been more or less soloing things.

Also since you said that you are looking to wrap things up soon. I wanted to let you know not to skip time ahead when you write the conclusion. The next character arc I want to do is for Steph since I already sort of set it up and it's going to be dealing with Steph's coma. Which will be taking place like a few days, weeks or months after the events of your arc. I'm not too partial on how long you want to make it so long as it is not years. ^^

When the arc is completed I'll give you the details on the arc I have planned. I will say that it will be a group deal that won't allow for soloing like the past stuff has frequently. It'll be fun though since I'm going to be bringing in some canon characters for it that haven't been used previously.

Blog Entries

Well I was planning on Toph joining the arc before now, but since I can't count on that... Well, I'll have to sort shit out. We'll see how things act out in my next post. You're doing fine, though. Keep posting.

-Sin

Blog Entries

Do what I do with Shadow when he gets behind. Just start nagging him on a daily basis, I like using AIM, but use whatever you have available. Eventually you should be able to make him cave. ^^;

And I'll look forward to your next post to see what I'll be doing after I deal with the Hana and Kagashi matter.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25