Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Memories of a Shinigami (Invite Only): OOC

Sir Prize Memories of a Shinigami (Invite Only): OOC Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Anyone want to bunk in with me? Oath? Andro? Anyone? Last chance, cause I'll have to make up NPCs if we don't, and that sounds like an utter pain.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Lady Succubus Memories of a Shinigami (Invite Only): OOC Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Andro's already bunked with Tamashi, and well, two of his own characters. I don't think there's a #4, so... if Andro wants, you can be the #4, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Toph Bei Fong View Post
    ....What other RP would there be, Oath....seriously.
    Of course this one. >_>;
    Really this is an RP TO!!??

Kidding. Well just making sure I wasn't sure if he was making another RP for liek diffrent arcs.

I just wanted to make sure.
    2nd Squad 5th Seat BLEACH CLUB

The Quiet One Memories of a Shinigami (Invite Only): OOC Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Steph, Kagashi and Tamashi are in the room already along with a made up NPC to feel things out. We can easily kick the extra out if you wanted to share a room with us. But if you are going to be joining us we'll be skipping a year into the future since you won't be joining us until a year later in the academy since this year's entrance exams have already been taken. I'm figuring Xeim is alright with that seeing as everyone can post, but I'm just making that point clear.

And Steph is going on walkabout during his year off before he returns to take the next entrance exam. I'm assuming for the sake of being speedy that we'll just skip past that stuff and put everyone into the academy at whatever year they are. I don't know, what are your thought Xeim?

Blog Entries
    That would work. We can simply explain that all the posts that I've been making are a year in advance to your last Academy session. I think that should work and above all...I HATE coming up with NPCs.

What do you think, Xeim?

-Sin

Sinister I'll bunk with you if there still a space open.

Blog Entries
    Okay. It's fine with me, I just didn't want to invent NPCs. Since Andro's staying back, it follows that Steph won't have the same roomies. So I don't see why we can't all bunk together and create one NPC to fill the last spot. What do you think, Xeim?

-Sin

Blog Entries
    So.. since when did students move dorms every year? I thought students stayed in the same dorms til they graduated unless something dramatic comes up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Toph Bei Fong View Post
    So.. since when did students move dorms every year? I thought students stayed in the same dorms til they graduated unless something dramatic comes up.
    The graduates would be in a different complex where they didn't have to share with four people? I've switched dorms lots of times. I end up in a different hall each time because I requested it. I was just asking if it was a possibility.

-Sin

Blog Entries
    Oh, okay.. I wasn't sure what you were getting on about. But I don't think Andro would have Steph stay back THAT long to have Kagashi and Tamashi and everyone else graduate, right? o_O;

*Pokes Andro for a response*

Morning Always Comes Memories of a Shinigami (Invite Only): OOC Xeim's Avatar
    Ok, there must've been a bit of a misunderstanding somewhere along the lines. The Academy is hosting two weeks of basic training. One for a first group, and one for the ones who failed the first time. Others are allowed to join up the second week, however. After that, the academy doesn't accept new members until the next year. So, Sin, if you room with Andro's characters...a year doesns't have to pass. You're joining right away. Steph however, was going to fail both weeks and leave. Or, at least, that was the inpression I got. I don't know what you all were getting on about up there.

As for moving rooms...I don't think they'll be switching you around at random. If you want to move rooms, you better come up with a pretty convincing reason. I don't have any problems with Steph getting a new room after he gets back, though. So if you want to room with Oath for now, and then throw Steph in later (with andro's permission) that's fine.

And one last thing: Like I said before, after these next two weeks, we go straight to the year they get their zanpuktous. It won’t be year two, probably more around four. Andro, by then you’ll be year three in the academy. So…yeah. We’d be skipping your next entrance test. You’ll be a year behind, but we can always have them offer you a position a year early. That’ll get you out at the same time as everyone else.

Does that....sorta clear up anything at all? I sure hope so. =/

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Only the Greatest Stuffs:

Honored to be 2008's Best Roleplayer alongside Dragonheart.

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

Lady Rika is my Sacrifice Echoless

My TFF Family
    Froggie, Nick, Lady Rika, Darkwolf, Sinister,
    Flash, Craven, Ann, CLOUD, Kaos_Dragon,
    Mistress Sheena, Silver, Tiger Lily, Yuuki, Halie, Rocco
    Jenova33,
    Dark Rider, Fishie, Refieth

A Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation
    Xeilie Peanut Butter, now featuring sitting ducks and deformed monkeys!

Evenesca, Halie and my home planet.
    It is a wonderful world ruled by Reno, where rainbow skin is a common sight.
    Odd numbers are illegal, hence the even number of words in this paragraph.

Member of FF Cult

Wow that sounds like alot but I guess not. Alright cool just one step at a time.

Blog Entries
    Hmm, It's kind of hard to pick-up on all this from the outside. But I know what you're saying now. In which case, Oath, if you want to room with me, that's fine. We'll come up with some NPCs to fill it.

If you want, PM me about how you want to go about our first few posts and organize everything. You'll have our posts after that. I've written up to my character being assigned his room, we just have to get the NPCs.

-Sin

Well, if you're pressed for ideas, you can always throw that one NPC I came up with in your room. His name was...Bijaku or something? He's really just an idiotic lump, but meh. He's fun to poke fun at? o_O

But that's only if you don't feel like coming up with multiple NPCs. And, I can always help out with making them up too, if you'd like.

You should get on MSN, Sin. ^^;
    Last edited by Xeim; 05-11-2008 at 03:06 PM.

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

Blog Entries
    I know, I know. I'm going to download it tonight. I accidentally deleted it last winter on my house PC. I've got it on my laptop but it's put up in a suitcase I still haven't unpacked. I'm going to dl it tonight.

Once I do, I'll post all my MSN particulars in the OOC so that anyone can contact me.

As far as your NPCs, Xeim. They're fine with me if they're fine with Oath. If Oath decides it's okay, then you might want to direct us to any particulars about the char so we don't botch him or whatnot.

-Sin

Blog Entries
    He's not botchable.. he's just an idiot. =P That's all there is to him. XD

Blog Entries
    Well, I suppose that is kind of handy. You gave a physical description in the RP, right? He might as well be one of them, so long as Oath doesn't mind. I don't mind, it would be interesting to see how Haku would deal with a moron.

-Sin

Well, I'll go ahead and post up the section of my post that he was in. You'll be able to get a feel for him from that. But, you're welcome to play with him a bit, if you want. I don't really mind what happens to him. ^^; Like Toph said, he really is an unbotchable idiot. xD

Bijaku:
    Haruka looked up at Kagashi. He looked extremely nervous. “You’ll do good…” she whispered. The guy in front of her her turned around and glared.

“Tch. Of course I will. Swordsmanship is like a second nature to me already!” He was tall, with long, greasy, wavy brown hair, and greasy skin. Haruka wrinkled her nose. Not only was he ugly, but he was arrogant too.

“Uhm…” She started to say something polite, but stopped herself. That’s just wasn’t who she was. To Kagashi, sure, but this guy had nothing on Kagashi. He was an ugly, horrid ape like most of the other people in the school. “I wasn't talking to you, idiot. Don’t make such naďve assumptions.” She looked up at him with a deadly glare. “Turn around before you piss me off,” she sighed. ‘Gosh…I’ve really become soft lately…I forgot how fun it was to be a snot. Hehe.

The man was furious. “Who are you calling idiot? You know who I am? I am the great Bijaku of the 36th district! All who lay eyes on me quiver in fear!”

“Bijaku?* Give me a break… Stop wasting my time…” Haruka sighed. She was having fun with this one to be sure, and he was definitely taking her mind off of the nervous feeling plaguing her stomach.

“Wasting your time?! You should be honored to be standing in my presence you-”

Haruka yawned and looked back toward the front of the room. There was no reason to say anything more. He’d yell at her for a while about nothing, probably attempt to grab her to get her attention…oh yes. There it was. A large, greasy palm on her right shoulder. Oh, and there was one on her left. Ooo scary. He was shaking her. She boredly turned her head back toward the great ape. “Listen..Bijaku. Be a dear and shut the hell up, will ya? I’m trying to concentrate on…hmm….how might I put this…people more worthy of my attention, might I say. You know…you really don’t fit the description. If you’d like, you’re welcome to turn back around. In fact, I insist upon it.” She smiled devilishly, and turned his body around for him. He, of course, struggled against her grip, but all she did was continue to smile and look to the front of the room. It was Kagashi’s turn now.

The black haired boy stepped confidently up to the instructor, but Haruka knew he was probably shaking in his skin right now. She smiled slightly, wishing she could be up closer to give him a reassuring glance. But she wasn’t, so all she could do was watch. He seemed to go through the motions effortlessly, which made Haruka feel better about her own upcoming turn. Right after him was Steph. She frowned as the young man just stood there, unable to do a thing. He was obviously petrified.

“The idiot. What does a child like him think he’s doing in a place like this?” scoffed Bijaku from in front of her.

Haruka sighed. There was no point in explaining to him that Steph was actually around her age. Thickheaded apes like him were impossible to reason with. So, instead she muttered an irritated response. “I should be asking the same thing of you…” The greasy man in front of her stiffened up.

“What…did you…” He growled out.

Haruka groaned. ‘ Not only does he look like an ape…but he has the temper of one too.’ “Hey look…” she said monotonously, and pointed lazily towards the front of the room. “Your said ‘little kid’ just owned the teacher…” Bijaku’s attention was immediately transferred back to the front of the room. As Haruka had said, the little kid had rushed at the teacher, with a sort of determination burning in his eyes that hadn’t been present only moments before. Although he didn’t even scratch the cranky swordsmanship instructor, he had definitely surprised her. Haruka chuckled. Who knew Steph had that kind of strength? After all…the power of surprise could get someone a long ways…

Time passed, and soon it was Bijaku’s turn. The poor fool fared worse than Steph had. Haruka wondered if they would kick him out of the Academy. She almost hoped they wouldn’t, and that she’d be able to run into him again. After all, he was awfully fun to provoke…

I think that was the only time he appeared? Anyway. Hope that helps.

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

The Quiet One Memories of a Shinigami (Invite Only): OOC Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wasn't aware that you were going to be having a second test immediately following up the previous one. I know you were saying something about having people join in near the beginning of the term, but I thought that got scrapped.

As for Steph, he is going to be leaving in the time that everyone else is going to be class. Since he failed and will otherwise have nothing to do for a year. But as already been established Steph is a special individual so it would be fairly easy to have him gain his Zanpukto in year sooner than usual. He already can hear the names of Zanpukto, so he already have an odd connection with them to start out with. So it will make for an easy jump.

But I was actually figuring that Steph would be returning to the same room with Kagashi and Tamashi. All I was saying what that we could kick out the NPC if you wanted to room with us. Either way it does not really matter that much to me.

Blog Entries
    It's okay, I think me and Oath are rooming together, though. I just figured since it was four to a room and whatnot, but I think we got it.

-Sin

Yah im cool everything. Fong you sure as hell better be talken about my character Zeno and not me.

IM NOT AN IDIOT T_T. *sniff* I try really hard.

Blog Entries
    Uh, no... I wasn't talking about neither. I was talking about that character Xeim made..

Ah I see.

But seriosuly Sinister agree to everything so im all set.

Ok, something has been bugging me lately, and yesterday I figured out what it was. Oath, you never gave me your class rankings. Or, if you did I never recorded them anywhere and will need them again.

Since we've already moved on, I need those now. I don't know what happened there, especially since I've been bugging everyone about them so often.

Now, while we're on this train of thought, newcomers, be thinking about what class ranks you want. I will need those before you finish your test day.

I've finished my post. I'm editing it right now, so it should be up soon. Evangel, I stuck some interaction between Mugen and Haru in there. I also left the end open so you could do write some of it. Please do make note of that. ^^;

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

Blog Entries
    I'm having a problem writing Haku into the academy. I just don't know where to start.

I mean do any of you see him(like in the hallways or recognize him)?

Are the two week trials in different classes?

What about, Oath? He is Haku's roommate, right? How do I go about interacting with Oath?

The next post is his, right?

My guess is that I'm just having trouble focusing on these details, but if someone could suggest a possible path, I would be grateful.

I realize the questions above are rather noobish of me, but each RP is different and I'd rather ask about the protocol than to violate it accidentally.

Blog Entries
    I assume the next post is whoever posts first. There is no set order of who posts.
    And as far as interacting with Oath goes.. Pm him or something about it.

And since my characters weren't even on that incident, they have no idea who the hell you are, haha.

Blog Entries
    That works both ways, Toph, so .

Since I'm behind on pretty much everything, I'll PM Oath about it and post as soon as I can. I really meant to post more and jump into the classes with my last post, trouble is, I didn't know how, or rather, lacked the courage to chance making a mistake/faux pas.

Either way, I'll pm him and see if I can't work things out.

-Sin

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n Memories of a Shinigami (Invite Only): OOC FF Ace Cid's Avatar
    Alright, I was just wondering, do I start out in the academy, or do I have to earn my way through tests and things like the rest of you did?
    My TFF Family
    My Yaoi crazed sister Bleachfangirl. My evil vampiric sister Anathematized Anachronism. My random exchange student staying with my family, Xeim. . My Bot slicing brother Novacrash. My ever changing niece Athna Loveil.. My insane Gaara fanatic niece Tiger Lily. My loving sister Ekimeinna. My Quincy Co-Pilot Storm. My son, Savior of the Damned.
    My airship flying man in the air utd fan cousin, Sir Alex Ferguson. My sort of insane, out of his mind cousin, Silver. My Queen-obsessed Zico-loving cousin FF Guru. My FF crazed brother Flash. My disturbed and distraught brother Fishie. My Godsmack addicted brother Demon Hunter. My ickle sister xXViviXx. My old school free styling cousin, Pablo Honey. My Cousin most likely to get their hand replaced by a pen, Aerif. My highwind 'barkeep' friend, Unknown Entity. My fighting game loving cousin, Rocky. My FFVII Matey on starboard brother, SecretWeapon. My Pokémon-obsessed sister, Refieth. My FF trivia master cousin, Phantom. My FF VIII obsessed cousin, Craven.

PM me if you want to become part of my airship riding family, The Red Wings.

Sin:

I mean do any of you see him(like in the hallways or recognize him)?

It's comepletely up to you. PM/IM one of us, or just write our character into your post. Going about your own buisness gets boring, so you sphould probably bump into us at one point, yes.

Are the two week trials in different classes?

Two week trials? =/ You have one week of basic training and one week of classes as an official student. Well, if what you're asking is if the basic training is in different rooms then the normal classes, then yes.

What about, Oath? He is Haku's roommate, right? How do I go about interacting with Oath?

PM him. You can also just write in dialouge for him, if he doesn't mind. As long as you aren't making decisions for him.

The next post is his, right?

Like Toph said, there's no order. As long as you aren't double posting you can post as many times as you want before other people do.

---

Cid: You do what the rest of us did. Please read the info in the first post for details. It's in that nifty space conserving spoiler tag.
    Last edited by Xeim; 05-25-2008 at 07:28 PM.

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

Xeim, I'll post sometime eraly this week, I've been busy this weekend building a deck so I haven't had much time to get on and write a post.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast