Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Maid the RP

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 Maid the RP T.G. Oskar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loner-kid View Post
    oscar, follow your heart on the melted cabbage and waffle-cum-omlete. Aya's cooking isn't supposed to make sense.
    It's nice to see people posting again tho
    Erm...you don't seem to understand the very nature of a butler.

Of course Aya's cooking shouldn't make sense. However, being a representation of order, Alvarez tries all he can to make sense to what he sees.

The reason why I was half-tempted to call the melted cabbage soup wasabi is because cabbage would adopt a similar color, and because Alvarez isn't well trained with Japanese cuisine. However, DJ went with the "green jelly", which wouldn't make sense as wasabi is a paste, not a jelly. The closest thing to that would be konyaku jelly, deliberately colored as cabbage would.

After all, if the master were to ask, he has to give an explanation, right?
    Delivering scathing wit as a Rogue using Sneak Attack.

Pester me on the Giant in the Playground Forums if you really need me.

The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

'Tis a shame I can only place names now...:
    Silver, Omnitense, Govinda, Aerif, Meier Link,
    (whatever is the name of) The Stig, Grizzly, Fishie,
    Craven, Spiral Architect, Flash AND Froggie.

Spaces still available. Join today!!

Nomu-baka, this is FAR from over...:

The Quiet One Maid the RP Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oskar is taking the right approach. ^^ He's correct in that the butler is the pillar of order in the mansion. The maids can pretty much be as crazy as they want to be. The butler sort of has to be the stiff in the corner that is the straight man at times. ^^; It usually a very thankless job.

I've read through the posts quickly. I still have to get back to them more thoroughly, but I'm pretty sure no ones thrown the master into the bathroom yet. Well if that's the case I guess I'll just take myself there. All of the maids in the master's room lose favor with the master for not looking out for his needs, meaning he needs to get to the bath. Everyone outside the room gains favor from the master because they're busy working hard on breakfast. Oskar you gained favor since I know you've been popping in and out of the room. ^^;

In the context of the RP gaining or losing favor doesn't really mean a lot. It just means for our purposes that the master's opinion of you had lowered.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2