Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Interest for a ffviii rp

For those of you patient RPers who have muddled through with us as we complete our current RP in order to start this new one, it might benefit you to know that haboo has finally posted and gotten us to the final arc! We're on the last of the cloisters! It shouldn't be long now and I've already got the introduction to this RP done. A bit of tinkering and it should be ready to post and start us off on the new RP! Isn't that exciting? =p

chocolateer Interest for a ffviii rp 01habbo's Avatar
    It'll certainly be more exciting to role play with other people instead of just us two.

The editing of the introductory post of this rp isn't really editing, I would call it more of a battle between the both of us to see which idea gets in XD.

Quote Originally Posted by 01habbo View Post
    The editing of the introductory post of this rp isn't really editing, I would call it more of a battle between the both of us to see which idea gets in XD.
    I didn't know you were at war with me on the subject.

Well, if we are battling for it, I intend to win!

Any bets? oO
    Last edited by Zerathos986; 10-18-2015 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Gambling *nods*

Memento RK Interest for a ffviii rp Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My bet is on the shoelace.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

The Mad God Interest for a ffviii rp Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Good, I'm ready for some RP. Been a long time since I've had an active one to work with.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Just to update, the forum had suffered a large loss of data recently. I've since reposted the RP posts that were lost as a result. We should have it going again shortly and we had already started on the final arc.

Hurry up, I want to get back into forum RPing, lol. It's been way too long.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Banned Interest for a ffviii rp
    Jesus ****ing christ...

You know you almost had me because I didn'y recognize your unsername. But then I read this:

This series started on a different forum but due to it being dead we decided that we want to continue the series here.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    Hurry up, I want to get back into forum RPing, lol. It's been way too long.
    Sorry my fault I keep getting stuck on what to write. I keep getting ideas for this rp instead of the one I'm meant to finish.

Memento RK Interest for a ffviii rp Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To be fair, life situations did take a drastic turn for the interesting, and real life always takes priority.

Once the other RP is wrapped, we can get this one started fairly quickly. I have my first post written pending any dramatic twists that Zera and Habbo want to throw at me for the first post.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Do you have a background story synopsis, or character sheets ready to the point where I could start work on a character?

We do. We just didn't want to post them up too soon before we ended our current one. Although since I've posted now it wouldn't harm to post them up in an official thread, I'll have to wait for Zera to do that since he has all the details saved.

We do. We just didn't want to post them up too soon before we ended our current one. Although since I've posted now it wouldn't harm to post them up in an official thread, I'll have to wait for Zera to do that since he has all the details saved.
    You see, I told you that would have been a good idea. =p It would also have allowed them to have a grasp of the RP at hand, rather than the speculation we've thus far presented.

Please let me know of these ideas you've been coming up with for this RP then and, once we've finalised it, I'll get working on a second draft to review.

I thought the first draft was already finished, and yes you did but I was worried it would clash and yeah you were right it is better to get the sign up thread at least up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2