Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Magi of Worlds's Avatar

Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King

(I've been wanting to do this one for almost a year now so here we go!)

Story so far:

A thousand years ago an evil being came to the lands of Magvel. This being called itself the Demon King. It created monsters like giant spiders and zombies and dragons. These monstrosities devoured the people of Magvel until one day, seven lone warriors appeared on the horizon. They were Arthur the Hero, Greta the Mage Knight, Brim the Ranger, Oswald the Berserker, Arch the Dragonkin, Feld the Druid, and Jacquelyn the Swordmaster. These seven great heroes defeated the Demon Lord's armies and used five magical stones to seal him away for good. Each stone went to a nation. One to Renais, one to Grado, one to Jehanna, one to Frelia, and one to Raust. The land had peace for fifteen hundred years until Prince Lyonn of Grado was born. The King's Druid's were too ambitous and magically put their stone, which is known as the Dark Stone, in the Prince's left eye.

Thanks to the Dark Stone Lyonn's powers as a Druid had no bounds so his father had no choice but to send him away. The Demon King warned Lyonn in the night and told him to go to his father's rooms. There Prince Lyonn killed his father and reanimated his body and became a Necromancer.

In the year fifteen hundred Grado forces clashed with their neighboring ally Renais. Not expecting the attack, Renais' forces were defeated. The Grado soldiers marched on to the Nation's Capitol and killed all resistance. As soon as they got there they killed the King in front of Prince Stephan. He hid the best he could and escaped into the night heading for their ally Frelia.

This is where you come in. Will you fight alongside Prince Stephan and help him get back his home, or will you aid the Gradoan forces hunting him down? Or will you instead remain neutral? The choice is yours!

Rules:
    1. This will be a mature RP, mostly for the benefit of the cusswords my char will be throwing around out there and some of his actions. I will tolerate sexual encounters but only if you do not go into detail about them.
    2. No Godmodding of any kind unless I and the character you are trying to kill give you express permission.
    3. Have some fun for God's sake!
    Here is a list of Job classes you can use:

Archer- A weak fighter that uses a bow.
    Assassin- Masters of the killing arts. Uses any weapon type.
    Bishop- A more powerful Priest or Cleric. Uses staves and holy magic.
    Berserker- A more powerful version of a Pirate or Fighter. Weilds axes only.
    Cavalier- A knight on horseback who uses sword and spear.
    Cleric- A female healer who is weak at magic. Staves only.
    Dragonkin- The race that melded with Dragons before they were evil. Use all weapons.
    Druid- A more powerful version of a Shaman. Uses dark magic and staves.
    Falcoknight- A female knight on Pegasi. Only use spears.
    Fighter- A soldier on the front lines who weilds an axe.
    General- Powerful Knights who wear heavier armor. Also weild spears but can use axes.
    Hero- Powerful Mercenaries who use a shield with a sword and axe.
    Knight- Frontline soldiers in heavy armor who use lances.
    Mage- Weak magic users who focus on Anima magic.
    Mage Knight- Powerful Mages who ride horses and use anima, holy and stave magics.
    Mercenary- A soldier for hire who weilds a sword in battle.
    Monk- Fighter mages who use holy magic and their fists in combat.
    Pirate- Mercenaries of the sea who fight with axes.
    Ranger- Powerful Archers on horseback who use swords and bows.
    Swordsmaster- A powerful class that uses killing blows in battle easily with swords.

As for magic, I will post that later.

Here's the CC chart.

Name-
    Alias/Nickname-
    Age-
    Class-
    Weapons-
    Appearance-
    History-
    Home Nation-
    Current Location-
    Affinity-
    Personality-

Here's mine for Reference:

Name- Prince Arc Ismalee of Jehanna
    Alias/Nickname- The Assassin of the Desert
    Age- Appears to be 21 though he's actually slightly over 100
    Class- Dragonkin/Swordmaster
    Weapons- Arc has two enchanted swords. They are both in the traditional Japanese style. The hilt of one is green while the other is red. The green one can also be identified by its Crescent moon design on the black scabbard. It is called Yin because it was enchanted to never deal a killing blow. His other sword is enchanted to be sharper and has runes running down the length of the blade. It is called Yang.
    Appearance- Being a Dragonkin, of which very few are around nowadays, he has shiny black wings that are about a foot long growing right underneath his shoulder blades. A thick, black membrane goes down to his tail bone and ends in a black tail with a pointed tip. The membrane also extends up to his neck and wraps around it for protection. Also thanks to his species are his eyes and fangs. The eyes are golden and glow in the dark, giving him night vision. His black hair is long and is kept in a ponytail at the back. Arc is roughly six ft five and weighs a little over a hundred and fifty pounds. Arc wears a smooth, silver breastplate with shoulder pads over a regular, white cotton shirt. He wears brown, leather breeches on his legs and brown, leather boots on his feet. The swords are on his left hip on top of eachother.
    History- His mother and three older sisters loved him very much and hired him the best weapon tutors. Arc knows nothing of his father and was never told before his mother passed away. He left for the desert at age 30 and made a name for himself there. He made a gang and called it the Desert Patrol. Many people fear and respect him. It was in the desert that he found his current lover. She is another Dragonkin who is a Druid. Her name is Myra.
    Home Nation- Jehanna
    Current Location- Near the town of Flarg in the Jehannan desert.
    Affinity- Nuetral
    Personality- Arc is calm and collected and a born strategist. Upon first encounters he may come off as a little cold and heartless.

*I want to make a note of the fact that I would appreciate it if someone played as Prince Stephan and as Arc's lover Myra. Thank you.
    Last edited by Magi of Worlds; 05-21-2010 at 10:28 AM.
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Memento Rhapso Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King

Name-Sir Rhapsoblarg
    Alias/Nickname-Great Healer/Rhapso
    Age- 372
    Class-Bishop
    Weapons-The Holy Staff- Basic looking staff handed down through the lines of high priests who become Bishops; Has very high power when used for healing magic
    Appearance- Gaunt, tall, thin, and grey hair
    History- Found as a baby in a forest, taken into the church to rise through the ranks and gain Holy Power
    Home Nation- Sariasion
    Current Location- Raust
    Affinity- Calm, Clear-Minded, but not very energetic
    Personality- Although he was raised into the the Church's highest ranks, he is not overly religious. Otherwise, he is just sort of a "lazy old man" until provoked.
    Last edited by Rhaps; 05-21-2010 at 03:39 PM.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Magi of Worlds's Avatar

Looks nice. I believe you are in good sir/madame!
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Blog Entries

Thank you! And I am a sir. So, we need to form a party of seven, correct?
    And I do hope I'm not a hindrance since I don't know much about the game I'm RPing about

SPOILER!!:

Don't click this.

Seven people would be nice but not a criteria I guess. Atleast two heroes and a Prince Stephan would be great! And about you not knowing about the game, its ok. Ask questions if you need to. And I personally believe anyone who did play the game would love it.

EDIT: Wow. Its been almost a week since anyone new has signed up for this. That makes me sad...
    Last edited by Magi of Worlds; 05-27-2010 at 09:07 AM.

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Treize's Avatar

First let me say that this is my first RP, so bear with me. I've always wanted to trying RPing, and it looks like you need more people, so I figured why not join.

Name- Reina
    Alias/Nickname- Ray
    Age- 18
    Class- Cleric/Assassin
    Weapons- Reina wields a normal looking staff, but concealed inside is a hidden dagger. She also carries standard Ninja gear such as shuriken etc. Because Reina's main class is an assassin, her healing skills leave much to be desired.
    Appearance- Reina is about 5'6", weighs about 115 lbs., and has pale skin, short black hair and blue eyes. She dresses in mainly white clothing with long sleeves and a skirt. She normally changes clothes when she is out of her guise as a cleric and wears darker colored clothing that is easy to move in.
    History- Reina was raised as an assassin since she was very young; however, she was abandoned when she was 13. She was then taken into the Church and became a cleric. Although she took on the appearance of a cleric, she still honed her skills as an assassin and took pride in her heritage. Unfortunately, Reina has very little skill at being a cleric and is often viewed as quite useless by those around her because she is secretive about the fact that she is really an assassin. Very little is known about Reina before she was taken in by the Church.
    Home Nation- Unknown
    Current Location- Ray is currently doing some mission work in Frelia for the Church.
    Affinity- Prince Stephen
    Personality- Reina appears to be very easy going and kind, but is also very secretive. Her true personality is a mystery to most characters.

RhapsoBlarg, you didn't post your affinity... I take it that you're neutral?

I haven't played that many Fire Emblem games either, but it doesn't look like it will matter. I'm guessing that we are mainly just using the classes from Fire Emblem, right?

I hope that this is successful.
    Last edited by Treize; 06-09-2010 at 09:20 PM.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Thank you Treize! I like your CC Chart! Its magnificent so you are in. And yes we are using several classes from the game. I will start as soon as we get a Prince Stephan(who can be molded to fit into anyone's image if they want), or in a couple of weeks with me playing as the Prince too I guess.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Treize View Post

RhapsoBlarg, you didn't post your affinity... I take it that you're neutral?

I did post my affinity, you must've overlooked it lol and Yes I'm as neutral as Switzerland

SPOILER!!:

Don't click this.

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Treize's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhapsoBlarg View Post
    I did post my affinity, you must've overlooked it lol and Yes I'm as neutral as Switzerland
    I thought that affinity meant which side you are on, which you didn't really say. Maybe I was mistaken.

Also, how are we going to format this? Is it going to be like the Fire Emblem games where we have a battle, and then advance the plot a little, or are we going to focus more on a plot than on the battles?

This looks like it could be pretty interesting, so I could try and RP another character too if we are too short on people.

I want to see this getting started.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Its going to advance like a regular RP but with battles thrown in for kicks. There's going to be no "I did 5 damage to the Pirate" or anything like that. We will start as soon as another member joins.

Learner Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King CloudTide's Avatar

Name-Kuzuki
    Alias/Nickname-Shadow Prince/Zuki
    Age-Unknown (for now)
    Class-Assassin
    Weapons-Duel Katanas
    Appearance-Wears a black cloak (like Neo's) and a red scarf that covers his lower face. Has long brown hair that spikes in the front and red eyes.
    History-Raised by Medeus "Shadow Dragon" as a son and later after becoming infamous for his vast amount of assassinations was later called the Shadow Prince.
    Home Nation-Unknown
    Current Location-Is Nomadic
    Affinity-No one
    Personality-Loyal to allies and trustworthy. Never gives up. Hates Marth forever.
    Last edited by CloudTide; 06-09-2010 at 08:23 AM.
    ~ Victus per Veneratio ~

The Mad God Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Heartless Angel's Avatar

Advance warning: The following is an immortal character. I'm aware that this just SCREAMS Godmod, but I ask you to read it with an open mind, and to be patient and give it a chance, I play immortals quite often, further developing the ideas for a character I've been using in a book I've been trying to writing for a little over a year now. Though immortal, this character is NOT impervious, NOT omnipotent, and NOT unbeatable. He simply doesn't DIE.

Name- Lucian Valeth
    Alias/Nickname- The Chaosbringer
    Age- 3106 (ancient-ness explained later)
    Class- Swordmaster
    Weapons- The Primal Blade: Chaosbringer
    Appearance- He stands at 6'2", and has long black hair. He wears a short, neat, beard. He wears an eyepatch on his left eye, his remaining eye is a deep blue color. He wears an open black silk robe, leaving his chest exposed, and black pants. His chest is covered in many battle scars.
    History- In his youth... when he was human, he engaged a powerful mage in combat, who he could not hope to defeat. He was arrogant, and was defeated easily. He begged for his life, and his opponent gave him what he asked for... he granted him immortality. But, this was no act of compasion, but a fate far more cruel than death. Over the millenia Lucian came to understand this. He was not invincible in battle, nor impervious to injury. He simply could not die, no matter how dire his wounds. He did not age, and so he became an outcast. He was forced to watch as everybody he knew and loved died before him, knowing that the same end awaited anybody else he would ever come to know or care for... his life was without end, but also without meaning, without happiness, and without escape. He sought an escape from his eternal prison, and learned of a legend of the first weapon ever created, sent by the Gods to destroy humanity when the time came. It was said that anybody who touched the unholy weapon would die instantly; a protection the gods placed upon it to keep it out of mortal hands. He searched for the blade for nearly 200 years, and finally found what he was after. He took the weapon in hand, praying that the power of the Gods would be enough to strip away his eternal life, but to no avail. He kept the Primal weapon for himself, naming it Chaosbringer. A name that would become his own as the legend of the man who stole from the Gods faded into obscurity. Since then he has lived out a nomadic life, travelling from place to place, never staying anywhere too long, for fear of being outcast again when people came to understand what he was.
    Home Nation- Nivix, a kingdom destroyed over 2000 years ago.
    Current Location- Flarg
    Affinity- Currently neutral, but will take a side eventually
    Personality- He is cold, and seemingly emotionless. He avoids becoming attached to anyone, knowing he will outlive them. He has no fear or any obstacle, as nothing can bring him any more pain than the life he has endured. He wears the facade of a kind, caring man, but this is only a mask.
    Last edited by Heartless Angel; 06-09-2010 at 10:50 AM.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

hay whats up Angel
    well i joined a couple of the RPs u mentioned
    glad u decided to join this one

Alright. Enough! CloudTide, I would appreciate more detail but as long as you keep in mind that this isn't based off of the DS game with Marth in it we will be ok. You may join. Heartless, once again your template is breathetaking. An immortal character is a huge responsibility. I will allow this as long as you don't go overboard.

The Mad God Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Heartless Angel's Avatar

I don't, I've been doing this for a while. Only real edge he'll have on anyone in combat is years of practice, he's not a superhuman that can pick up bulldozers or anything crazy like that, just a guy that doesn't die.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Ok Heartless. That's good enough then. Being as it may, I think I may as well start this RP tomorrow.

i said Zuki hated Marth because he killed Medeus (who--according to my character--raised Zuki as a son). Thats why i put that he hated Marth just to clarify things.
    ~ Victus per Veneratio ~

Ok. Cloud, that makes sense. Just to clarify though, Marth is not in this RP.

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King T.G. Oskar's Avatar

Still accepting submissions? I presume you do... I haven't RPed for a while (and I would have loved to finish my last RP, it was quite entertaining!)

As a forewarning: it may seem odd, but I'll be playing a relatively good man fighting for the side of the enemy. I presume most people are essentially neutral or following Prince Stephan, so I will make my character loyal to Gredo and its troops. Knowing a bit about tropes is recommended to understand my character's intentions; it's meant to be a mature character that fights for the "other side", serving as a way to expand the story, a warrior that may even do questionable actions and has a peculiar way to see things.

--

Name- Caius Erthem
    Alias- The Southern Wall of Grado
    Age- 48
    Class- Knight/Cavalier (normally, he fights mounted and behaves like a Cavalier, but fights as a Knight whenever needed)
    Weapons- Steel Sword, Steel Lance

Appearance- Despite his age, Caius is a large man. His brass-colored steel plate armor houses his 6'2" height and bulk musculature, easily dwarving most warriors even on foot. His skin is lightly tanned even within armor, hinting at an unusual ethnic within Grado. His facial features are tough and hardened, sporting thick brows and mustache, and short hair with sideburns*, mostly black but slowly graying. His eyes, although a beautiful sky blue, are perennially hidden within a stern look, menacing and mesmerizing at the same time. He rarely smiles, always sporting a serious face. His voice is deep and commanding, easily intimidating the weaker soldiers and inspiring his own troops into victory.

In battle, Caius is rarely seen without his great helm, which covers his head and further deepens his strong voice.

*As a reference: Caius' hair is similar to Elvis' own look, except with less prominent. It lacks a large mullet, and the front of his hair is broader and smaller.

History- Caius Erthem is one of the fabled "Walls of Grado"; four skilled minor lords that defend the frontiers of Grado against invasion and lead the invasion of other lands. Caius, above all the other lords, is famed for his talent in defending the southern frontier of Grado from bandit attacks and even mercenary forces, thanks in large part to his leadership, the devotion of his troops and his knowledge of military strategy (although he is not known for being a master strategist himself).

Caius belongs to a long line of earls that have devoted their lives to protect the southern frontier of Grado from incursion, and have been hailed as heroes of Grado because of their loyalty. Caius has never been known to have a wife, instead devoted to his duty to defend the walls of his castle and by extension Grado itself. Rumors spark that Caius bore a child out of marriage, but none in his lands, or even in Grado, pay attention to the rumors spawned around his near-mythical figure: that he himself is the bastard son of the former earl of the land and hence his appearance, or that he prefers male company rather than female company. Recently, and given his increasing age, most of his people have expressed a worry that Caius has not bore a son to keep the line of succession, and that his death may lead to the destabilization of the southern frontier. The fact that he still lives and leads his troops is testament to his talent.

Home Nation- Grado
    Current Location- Grado; formerly in service near the Grado-Renais frontier during the Renais invasion
    Affinity- Grado
    Personality- In battle, Caius may seem ruthless, highly efficient and demanding of equal efficiency towards his troops. However, most that have met him in battle give testament to his impeccable sense of honor and his policy of taking prisoners over killing them. Caius is not above using tactics such as battles within the night, ambushes and taking advantage of weakened territories within conquest, but he is generally far more merciful than other Grado officers. Caius deeply resents having the people of Renais be needlessly slaughtered, but he understands the cost of war and that he may one day be inclined to do the same. Caius is a deeply troubled man, torn between loyalty to his lord and his own way of being, but he rarely shows it to his people. Outside of battle, in times of peace, Caius is a beloved noble, one far too stern to be funny but not entirely devoid of a sense of humor; it is said, amongst his people, that one of the greatest sights is to see sir Caius deliver a wide grin. How much of that may be true or not remains to be seen, but outside from battle Caius is almost an entirely different man.

So Magi r we gonna start this RP or what

Well Oskar your character reminds me of a younger version of General Duessell, who shall also be in this game as well(along with the other seven Generals) so you may join. Yes Cloud, we shall be starting the RP today. Please be a little more patient with me. This one must be perfect, ok? As it now stands, I will be Prince Stephan too it seems.

Lady Succubus Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Actually I'll go ahead and join the RP.

And if you don't mind, I'd like to be Princess Stefany. =P

I'll fill out a profile in a bit. I have to write an RP post for some place else right now.

Also, Rhapso, please properly fill out your affinity. Affinity is what side you're on as far as helping Stefany take back her home, being neutral, or wanting to hunt her down. What you have is basically your personality, not alignment.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Stefany
    Alias/Nickname: Steffy
    Class: Shaman/Thief
    Weapons: Senka (Princess version of 'Flux')
    Appearance: Dark hair befitting her class and a small black dress (as opposed to a robe) that likes to cling to her body and define her shape. Her skin is pale and her lips are painted a dark grey.
    History: Born into the royalty of Renais, raised to be prim and proper and ladylike. Mostly kept within the castle and its courtyard, she knows nothing of the outside world, except for what she's read in books. (Or so she portrays. She's had her fair share of late night escapades.)
    Home Nation: Renais
    Current Location: Frelia
    Affinity: (should be obvious)
    Personality: Gives the aura of a proper lady, yet her true colors lie in a manipulative minx that pulls at people's strings to get what she wants. Whether it be favors or items of value. A massive talent for charming people to her cause. Not afraid to get her hands dirty, and definitely not afraid to use her feminine wiles to her advantage. Aside from the foul bit of her character, those she does manage to charm, she treats well and is loyal to them like family. After all, if you just use and abuse and toss away, they won't come back a second time now will they?

Edit: Aw, haha. I'm sorry. I hope it won't be too much trouble to fix your post.
    Last edited by Victoria; 06-09-2010 at 10:57 AM.

hey Miss V!
    glad u could this RP
    ~ Victus per Veneratio ~

Well shit,shit,shit!!! I've already made the first post!!! Sigh... Oh well I'll allow it I guess and just change my post for now...

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King T.G. Oskar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Victoria View Post
    Actually I'll go ahead and join the RP.

And if you don't mind, I'd like to be Princess Stefany. =P
    Given that the Princess Stefany is a cloistered princess, maybe it would be a fun idea to suggest people speaking of the Prince Stephan, and have everyone shocked by the reveal?

I find it would be the best idea to hide in plain sight. After all, no one is expecting a princess, now don't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Magi of Worlds View Post
    Well Oskar your character reminds me of a younger version of General Duessell, who shall also be in this game as well(along with the other seven Generals) so you may join.
    Odd that someone who's entering middle age is younger...

In any case: it's expected. Hence, why I mentioned about knowing your tropes; it's meant to be an Anti-Villain. He'll be an antagonist, that's for sure: he still holds loyalty to his lord and to his country, but it all depends on whether the posse can convince him, or if he'll be the guy the heroes will be crying after the inevitable defeat. And I expect him to be a thick-headed antagonist, so he won't be shifting alliances at the first show of the heroes. So it'll be a challenge, but one I expect will give some spice to the RP.
    Last edited by T.G. Oskar; 06-09-2010 at 12:31 PM.
    Delivering scathing wit as a Rogue using Sneak Attack.

Pester me on the Giant in the Playground Forums if you really need me.

The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

'Tis a shame I can only place names now...:
    Silver, Omnitense, Govinda, Aerif, Meier Link,
    (whatever is the name of) The Stig, Grizzly, Fishie,
    Craven, Spiral Architect, Flash AND Froggie.

Spaces still available. Join today!!

Nomu-baka, this is FAR from over...:

Interesting idea Oskar. I must say, I like it.

Blog Entries

Good point, Oskar. I may do that.

Well Oskar I said that because Duessel is in his early 50's so technically your character is slightly younger than him. I also like the suggestion that Princess Stefany pretends to be a Prince. Sounds good and might confuse the enemy. I've changed my post already and was no big deal I just like to act overdramatic Mistress Victoria.

Blog Entries

I don't think the idea is so much that she pretends to be a prince, more like that's what the outside world thinks what the heir is... if I'm not mistaken, anyway.

Too true Mistress Vic, too true.

I may as well post Myra's CC sense no one else wanted to play her. This way you guys will get an idea of atleast what she looks like...

Name: Myra Ekles
    Alias/Nickname: None
    Class: Druid/Dragonkin
    Weapons: Uses Dark and Healing magic and also weilds a small dagger that is magically enhanced to suck the lifeforce out of its victim. She calls it SoulStealer.
    Appearance: Thanks to her Dragonkin blood she looks a lot like Arc except for a female version. She appears more sexy so to speak. Also, she weighs about a hundred pounds and is six foot tall. She wears a white cotton shirt over brown breeches with leather boots. Her black hair flows freely down her back. Over her clothes she wears a long, black travelling cloak.
    History: Not much is known about Myra, even to herself. Its as if she has been asleep for almost a hundred years until Arc found her. She fell in love with him instantly.
    Home Nation: Unknown, thought to be Raust
    Current Location: With Arc in the Jehannan desert near Flarg.
    Affinity: Nuetral but fights for Arc.
    Personality: She is a bit like Arc except that she has a more loving nature. Like him she seems to be wise beyond the age she looks.
    Last edited by Magi of Worlds; 06-09-2010 at 02:17 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast