Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King T.G. Oskar's Avatar

Re: Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King

It's as Vicky says: she may be quite feminine in her behavior, but the entire word thinks Stefany is a man. So she's hiding in plain sight because everyone that's looking for her is looking for a "him" instead. So that means maybe Arc will be the target?

Mostly the reason why Caius and his men are going to Flarg instead of Frelia...

So, to clarify a bit: the plan is staying behind a bit. Caius won't be in Flarg for up to four days, so no one should meet him until the fourth day or if they're traveling from Flarg to Tai'zel.

As for the Chancellor: that is to prevent using Prince Lyon directly. Anyone may use the Chancellor as necessary (he's meant to be an NPC), and drive him to the path they like. Maybe he's keen of what Prince Lyon has turned, and has decided to protect the surviving prince, or maybe he's in cahoots with the Prince and perhaps something else.

The plan is simple: Caius isn't exactly looking for Prince Stephan/Princess Stefany, but a supposed criminal. That's to prevent Jehanna from suddenly stopping Grado soldiers in their tracks. The troops sent are loyal to Caius, but also loyal to Grado; without Caius' direct command, they can work as they want. The message is sent on a differing day, so the contents of the message are to the liberty of Magi and the rest: perhaps Caius' forces are sent to invade Jehanna from the sea while another Grado force decides to invade upon the land, or perhaps the original mission is intended but people hide behind and invade Jehanna anyways. The idea is to provide an excuse for Grado presence in foreign territories, thus paving way to the eventual attack (if following the game story, in any case).

About the spy: the gender, occupation and affiliation are left open in case Magi needs an NPC and Victoria agrees that there's a mole in the group. The mole can either remain loyal and be a real double agent, or perhaps Defeat Means Friendship and the spy betrays Caius. As well, the spy may confuse Arc with "Stephan" and follow the group, thus forcing a confrontation between Arc, whichever forces may be available to him (including Myra), and Caius' forces. Finally, the spy could be one of the fellow players, which can decide what it wants to do but might be willing to play the hook as well.

Hope this doesn't sound too complex, but these are ideas I'm just shooting out, in case anyone wants to use them. Of course, I will accept that you have other ideas for your characters and their actions, so don't feel forced to follow any of my ideas at all.

Lady Succubus Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The spy idea seems pretty intriguing, and I wouldn't mind a mole being in the group. Going the "defeat means friendship" route doesn't seem too bad either. All the ideas sound really good.

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Magi of Worlds's Avatar

Well Oskar it seems you have been busy. I like what you've wrote. It sounds pretty good. I just want you to know that Arc's immediate family is dead. The current Queen has no idea about him. As for the spy, I will let Mistress Victoria decide if she'll allow it or if not then he/she can follow me around.
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd also like in on this RP, if that's possible. It'll be good to get more involved. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
    Guinevere.

Alias/Nickname:
    Gwen.

Class:
    Assassin.

Weapons:
    Stiletto Knives. Can be thrown or used in close combat.
    Dual wields two plain Katanas.

Appearance:
    Clad in dark, light armour of the leather variety. It allows easy movements of all limbs. She wears a short, hooded cloak which barely makes it down to her pelvis; enough to look classy and protect her against the elements. She’s of average build, 5’8” tall, black hair, has soft facial features and has pale skin. Her eyes are bright green, and appear to glow even in little light.

History:
    She doesn’t remember much from when she was a child, other than that her parents were extremely wealthy citizens who lived in Renais. They paid for her schooling, and was exposed to music, poetry, reading and writing from a very young age. When she was eight, she was forced to move away from her family, and went to live with a middle-aged man called Ailwin on his ranch on the outskirts of Grado. She attempted to run away once on her ninth birthday, but was caught by bandits. Ailwin was able to rescue her, and in doing so revealed himself as a trained assassin.

He began to teach her how to protect herself from then on, in the ways of the assassin. By day, she worked on the ranch, by night she worked in the courtyard with her blades, singing songs.

When she turned eighteen, Ailwin became sick and passed away as Guinevere sat at his bedside. She was all alone now, not knowing anyone but the visitors to the ranch every week or so. After giving him a burial under an old oak tree in the courtyard, she proceeded to pack the things she’d need for the journey back to Renais to find her family... or something.

Taking Ailwin’s only horse, her two trusty katanas, throwing knives, a bottle of mead, a loaf of bread, some grapes, and a folded canvas she rode out into the night.

Home Nation:
    Renais.

Current Location:
    A road just beyond Grado.

Affinity:
    Neutral/Good.

Personality:
    Loyal and usually quite quiet. Despite enjoying singing, she prefers to do so alone, and often sings to herself when she doesn’t think anyone else will hear. Guinevere doesn’t like taking sides, but will protect her friends gathered in her travels by any means necessary. She’s very observant of her surroundings, and often watches in silence...

Because of being sheltered away from life other than wildlife and Ailwin, she’ll probably find communication difficult. Guinevere doesn’t think she knows friendship or love, as Ailwin was only around as a mentor in her eyes until his final moments. Her trip will hopefully help her find that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope Gwen is okay... ^^;

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Magi of Worlds's Avatar

Well Unknown Entity. Not bad, not bad at all. I think your in if everyone agrees.
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Blog Entries

Yep. Looks fine to me. =D
    Look forward to seeing you RP, Gemma~!
    ----------------------------------------------

Name: Brenna
    Class: Myrmidon
    Weapons: Wakizashi
    Appearance: A woman that bleeds badass. Her figure is more developed than Stefany's due to her age, but Stefany seems to have the same attractive figure. The only thing that Stefany won't have for sure is her generous bust size. Her hair is a light auburn with blonde highlights and her eyes are a jade green. She wears leather jerkin and a maid outfit on top.
    History: Grown up mostly on her own, she'll do anything for a quick coin. She was hired to the tavern at a young age where her attractiveness was at its beginning peak. During her younger years, she picked up the blade and learned a unique fighting style for defensive purposes. She was a bar waitress for a few more years until Stefany came by and wooed her away.
    Home Nation: Frelia
    Current Location: Outskirts of Frelia
    Affinity: Protecting the Princess
    Personality: Outgoing and likes to party, but at the same time has some maternal instincts to take care of Stefany. She is also a partner in Stefany's manipulative escapades, except she has learned quite a few tips and tricks to teach Stefany to refine her art in seduction.
    Last edited by Victoria; 06-09-2010 at 03:59 PM.

Hahaha! > What a nice post Mistress Victoria. Well as I said in the beginning, sex is allowed as long as you don't go into details. Lol. What a great post!

The Mad God Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Heartless Angel's Avatar

I'm also just hanging out in Flarg, so I could be a canditate for being mistaken for Stephan as well. That could make for an interesting turn of events as well if I'm being hunted as Stephan, even if captured, I can't be killed. I can kinda see a failed execution scene, that could be fun to write.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries

Haha. I find it amusing that my character is nowhere near Jehanna... yet the intelligence seems to think she is. xD;;;

Shitty intelligence, much?

The Mad God Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King Heartless Angel's Avatar

Considering they're not even aware of their target's gender, I'd say yeah lol.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Lol. That's true guys. But remember that Oskar did that on purpose!

Blog Entries

Question. Once I reach Frelia, what do I do next? o_o;
    Do I... control the royalty? Lol. xD;;;

Though I can't speak for Magi, I would assume so. Unless specifically told otherwise, I usually assume control over NPCs is up for grabs.

Blog Entries

Yeah, but I meant what happens plot-wise? Do I just move it along by myself? Do I have them invade my home town right away? Will the king just give me lots of money to recruit kickass people? (like any FE story... xP)

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 Fire Emblem: The Awakening of the Demon King T.G. Oskar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Victoria View Post
    Shitty intelligence, much?
    Considering they're doing a mission to capture a spy just to know if "Stephan" in in Jehanna, I'd say the worst intelligence ever.

Or do they? That depends on whether Magi sends someone else to Frelia. Remember there was someone sent to Carcino; maybe they have the right info?

As for Caius' group, here's the short bio on each of them:
    Name- Fred
    Alias/Nickname- none
    Age- 28
    Class- Cavalier (also a farmer)
    Weapons- Iron Spear, Iron Axe
    Appearance- Tall and strong, 5'11". Without helmet, he has a rather plain face, short-jawed and beady eyed.
    History- Fred is one of Caius' most loyal guards. A farmer within the lands surrounding Erthem Castle, he serves sir Erthem whenever there is an invasion.
    Home Nation- Grado
    Current Location- Between Grado and Jehenna
    Affinity- Grado (Caius' group)
    Personality- Fred is the most sensible of the group. He shares with Caius his doubts, and is the most vocal in showing any worries.

Name- Robyrt
    Alias/Nickname- none
    Age- 32
    Class- Cavalier (also a farmer)
    Weapons- Iron Spear, Iron Sword
    Appearance- Tall and strong, 5'10" in stature. Without helmet, he has a fiery red hair, brow and bright red lips, with green eyes. Once one gets from the shock of his fiery look, he seems rather plain. He is quite pale, with rosy cheeks.
    History- Robyrt is a farmer within the lands surrounding Erthem Keep. Robyrt is not a native from the southern part of Grado, instead being from the mountain range on northwest Grado. He is married to Sara, a fair barkeeper native to southern Grado.
    Home Nation- Grado
    Current Location- between Grado and Jehenna
    Personality- Robyrt has a different accent from the rest of the group. He's also known for admiring fine women whenever he travels, which has led Caius to reprimand him. He fears his wife because of her temper; because of how Caius manages to deal with her, Robyrt is fiercely loyal.

Name- Bartholomew
    Alias/Nickname- Bart
    Age- 33
    Class- Cavalier (also a fisherman)
    Weapons- Iron Spear (x2)
    Appearance- the least strong and least tall of the group, ranging short of 5'8" in stature. Without his helmet, Bartholomew has a wide scar in his left eye, black short hair and wide beard.
    History- Bartholomew is a fisherman that serves sir Erthem whenever the need arises. Being a fisherman, he is aware of enemy incursions and is a valuable messenger.
    Home Nation- Grado
    Affinity- Grado (Caius' Group)
    Personality- Bartholomew is a quiet man, preferring the sea to battle. He is keen on using fishing terms, and becomes restless whenever he's not between the land and the water.

Name- Dietrich
    Alias/Nickname- none
    Age- 20
    Class- Cavalier (also a fisherman)
    Appearance- rather plain when compared to the rest of the group, but still taller and stronger than Bartholomew by an inch of stature and half an inch of muscle. Without his helmet, Dietrich is the most handsome of the group, with fair skin, blue eyes and blond hair. He is clean-shaved most of the time, and has a great smile.
    History- Dietrich is a deep sea fisherman in service to sir Erthem whenever invaders reach the lands. Amongst the group, Dietrich is an orphan; he lost both his parents from an early age, which caused him to become a dedicated fisherman ever since an early age. He has a young sister which usually helps Robyrt's wife, Sara, and stays with her while he is away.
    Home Nation- Grado
    Personality- Dietrich is soft-spoken, good natured and hard-working. He is greatly devoted to Caius because of how he helped him and his sister, once he joined the military. He is also rather shy around women.

Name- Albert
    Alias/Nickname- none
    Age- 35
    Class- Cavalier (also a sailor)
    Weapons- Iron Spear, Iron Axe
    Appearance- tall and strong but also slim, with a height of no more than 6 feet. He usually wears a helmet, because he is hideously ugly without it: missing some teeth, a beard along with sideburns (but no mustache) and unkempt hair, a patch with a scar upon his left eye, a missing ear, and pimples just around everywhere. His armor is also a bit misleading, since his face is much smaller than his helmet would suggest.
    History- Albert was once a pirate that invaded Grado, but he was drafted into service with sir Erthem when he was captured. Caius held him as prisoner until his entire group joined the military, in order to reduce years off their prison time. Originally disloyal to Caius, he became fiercely loyal when his group was protected by Caius himself, even when the lot promised that they would kill the earl whenever they had the chance. Albert owes his life to Caius and follows him everywhere he goes.
    Home Nation- Grado
    Personality- Albert keeps some of his pirate ways. He is a certified drunkard, able to guzzle liquor like nobody's business. He's also a rowdy and feisty fellow, and a lover of the sea. He prefers the coastal liquors to wine and mead, the stronger the spirit the better.

Name- Pete
    Alias/Nickname- Silent Pete
    Age- 27
    Class- Cavalier (also a sailor)
    Appearance- tall and strong, sporting an impressive 6'3" in stature. Without his helmet, Pete sports a melancholic look, almost like that of a kid. He has a small stump of hair in his head, a wide jaw and missing teeth, but that is rarely known as he rarely opens his mouth.
    History- Pete was once a sailor for the sea merchants crossing over Grado. When his boat was attacked, it was Caius that rescued him from his fate. Ever since, he has remained loyal to Caius, serving in the small navy that protects the southern coasts of Grado.
    Home Nation- Grado
    Personality- Pete makes honor to his name because he's quite silent. The truth is, Pete is mute; he lost his ability to speak in the attack, but no one knows if that is because of trauma or because of something else. However, of the group, Pete is the most observant and the best listener. Most people are eager to tell their secrets to Pete, knowing that he won't blurt them; however, he does know how to write, in his own messy and almost unintelligible way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Victoria View Post
    Yeah, but I meant what happens plot-wise? Do I just move it along by myself? Do I have them invade my home town right away? Will the king just give me lots of money to recruit kickass people? (like any FE story... xP)
    That I definitely can't answer for Magi, again I'd assume so, but everyone runs their RPs a bit differently.

EDIT: I'd say go for it, better to ask forgiveness than permission.

Actually Mistress Victoria, unlike the game, I'm allowing you to decide how King Hayden and the other people of Frelia react to you! Wow Oskar! That's quite a few people you have with you. Will you be allowing any of them to die in a skirmish if you do attack Fort Ismaire? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Magi of Worlds View Post
    Actually Mistress Victoria, unlike the game, I'm allowing you to decide how King Hayden and the other people of Frelia react to you! Wow Oskar! That's quite a few people you have with you. Will you be allowing any of them to die in a skirmish if you do attack Fort Ismaire? Just wondering.
    Of course! They're Redshirts, after all!

Caius is the main character, of course; the rest are NPCs, which can either die or survive to live another day. The best part is when you build awesome characters, then have them die out of a single shot; you'll never know what will happen to them, but if they survive, they slowly grow up to be awesome.

Who knows: maybe one of them ascends to Mauve Shirt and then to a "regular" within Caius' group. It is a small group, after all, against "hundreds of veteran soldiers", after all, so there's a chance not even Caius might survive.

Blog Entries

Oh okay. So I get to control it. That's pretty generous~. I'll be sure to whip up something good, then~

Yes, yes. Awesome. Hands beers all around for motivation. Good job all. Its looking spectacular! Keep up the good work!

Also, out of your group Oskar I may leave one or two alive. It depends on how you go with your posts.
    Last edited by Magi of Worlds; 06-09-2010 at 09:40 PM.

Blog Entries

I have two other character profiles to add. I'll only post one for now though, seeing as one won't be properly mentioned until Gwen reaches Renais.

Ailwin:
    Name:
    Ailwin.

Alias/Nickname:
    Ale.

Class:
    Assassin.

Weapons:
    Bow and arrow.
    Shortswords.
    Throwing knives.

Appearance:
    Going by his age, he should’ve had the appearance of a much older male; hunching of the back, growing baldness, rotting teeth, saggy skin, weakening muscles... but his appearance was that of someone half his age. His work as a farmer and an assassin kept him fit, along with healthy amounts of sunshine, and fresh vegetables and fruit from his courtyard.

History:
    His father was a guard captain on an estate in Renais, and his mother passed away during the childbirth of his younger brother, Rowan. This meant he spent a lot of time watching his brother, and doing chores around the estate. One evening, during a banquet between the baron and a friend, an argument broke out, and the friend tried to murder the baron. Ailwin happened to over look the argument, and despite being only a young lad, managed to defend the baron by killing his new enemy.

The baron, much to his father’s dismay, sent him away to be trained as an assassin on a far away farm. After many years of performing high-contract assassinations of the empires foes, he’d saved up enough money to buy his own farm to lead an easier life. One day when he was 48, he returned to Renais to find his younger brother. Unknown to Guinevere, Ailwin did find his brother... who is her father. Rowan pushed his daughter into Ailwin’s arms, with a pouch of gold, and told him to raise her because of dangers with the now elderly baron, and his sons fighting for the estate... and a young wife.

He raised and trained Guinevere as his apprentice for ten years until he mysteriously passed away of an unknown illness.

Home Nation:
    Renais.

Current Location:
    A ranch a few hours from Grado.

Affinity:
    Neutral/Good.
    Personality:
    Loyal and trustworthy. Protective and watchful, he raised Gwen as his own, training her in the arts of stealth and assassination, as well as allowing her to continue her own activities, such as singing. He often seemed distant, but was always on the lookout for trouble. He not once showed any signs of affection for Guinevere, but loved her very much as his niece.

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Ok Unknown. I'm pleased that you want to contribute this much! I haven't had this much enthusiasm since my best RP ever, Constant Vigilance! Sniff... :'( I really miss it! It was by far my favorite and I hope to regenerate it one day! I thank you all for your support and want you to know I really appreciate you!

Blog Entries

It be a pleasure~

I figure I have a long summer ahead of me, and I love reading and writing, and I need to get back into it. And I'm interested in where this RP can go, and being part of it will only increase my interest and give me something fun to do in the process. ^^

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT

Well that is good. I want it to be known to everyone that no one shall post again until Mistress Victoria has. We've posted quite a bit without her as it is. I'd like her to have the chance to tell us what's going on with the Princess/Prince. That information is vital to how we continue!

Blog Entries

How is it vital? Not like you know where I am... >.>

It'd only be vital if you meta gamed. *cough* I don't like holding people up, especially when what they do has no impact on me or vice versa.

That's probably just a hint that our stories will become intertwined in the near future.

Blog Entries

I was slightly unfamiliar with the geographical locations of the nations in Magvel. Not played Fire Emblem much. A map could come in handy, I suppose if you're planning anything regarding a journey; where lakes, mountains, forests, etc... are.

I found a map though: http://i47.tinypic.com/x0utts.jpg. It'll probably only help me, but you never know. ^^;

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT

Blog Entries

....Cloud, I don't recall Magi giving you permission to control his character, or even seeing in your character's profile sheet of him being Arc's brother.

Talk about coming out of nowhere, with no build up whatsoever. You'd think something like that would have some foreshadowing or build up, but that's just me.

Its ok Mistress Vic! I oked the brother thing but I'm talking to him about the rest in PM. I can't wait to see what you do with the Frelian nobles. And as Heartless pointed out, I had plans to meet you soon. That's why I needed you to post soon.

Blog Entries

Ah, okay. Makes sense. Although I just reached the border of Frelia. I still have a long ways to go before I get to the capital.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast