Thread: Final Fantasy! Seperate World!

Eoon

Final Fantasy! Seperate World!

(This is a somewhat, not very, original concept I had. I liked the story of Final Fantasy IX, so I thought that I would like to do that type of plot! It's beginning is almost identical, but the later parts of the story is it's own. Thief kid gets mixed up with royalty and they have to flee for their safety! The same idea, it just happens differently! Now I have my own made up character, which is the thief kid. Can someone play the princess or something?)

(Setting:The world is divided into two sectors! The world of the sky, known as Zel, and the world of the ground, known as Elison. The world of the sky is in it's basics a large chain of sky islands, land which floats in the sky. There are thousands of sky islands across the world.

The Land of Zel:

The people born here are considered high nobility. All of the islands of the sky are governed by one governmental body, except for a few (Which I will get into later). Nobles who live here have a common habit of 'looking down' on the inhabitants of the ground. When in regards to the technology of this era, it is very similar, if not identical, to the most advanced parts of Final Fantasy IX. That means air ships, certain mechanical devices, and the like. They do have somethings more advanced then that of Final Fantasy 9, but it is not much. They have a somewhat higher concentration on magic then the fighting arts, but not by much.

The Land of Elison:

The people born here are considered the every day typical riff raff of the world. Nothing special. Things are are more primitive, comparable to the more primitive parts of Final Fantasy IX. There is one thing they excel in compared to the sky people, and that is the manufacturing of non magical weapons. This is the world of farmers, common thieves, and surprisingly enough, art. Despite the fact that this is the lesser of the two lands it still has many 'sky people' civilizations. There are several metropolis areas that are inhabited by people born in the sky. These places are very industrious, and have a strangely strong attention on the arts. Especially poetry and theater. Many 'ground people' live in these metropolis, but typically only the elites of the ground people. Some common folk of the ground people can find their way into living in these industrious cities, but it is uncommon. Like most metropolis it has it's share of criminal activity, thievery, and underground organizations. One of these underground organizations being...

The Ground Rebels:

This is a rebel force that has been brewing among the people of the ground. They have even captured and taken complete control of some sky islands, making them bases. Some of the members of this organization have broken off and created among themselves pirate crews, which attack other sky vessels. The goal of these rebels is not to overthrow the people of the sky, but to destroy the wall between the ones of the sky and the ones of the ground. They are very passionate and serious about destroying this wall, so passionate that they will not hesitate to kill anyone, or anything, that gets in their way.)

(What do you guys think? I would like to get a few of you to join this little rp with me! I will fill out a character for my character sheet soon, but for now I will just post up the template!)

Name:

Class:

Weapon Type:

Description: (just give us a general idea)

Bio: (You don't have to go into too much detail. Just give us an idea.)
    Last edited by Eoon; 03-24-2010 at 06:23 PM.

Eoon

Re: Final Fantasy! Seperate World!

Name: Eoon (Ee-oon)

Class: Thief

Weapon Type: Daggers

Description: Short brown hair which has a tint of blond. His skin is a slight bit tan which compliments the color of his hair. His simple blue trousers end slightly after his knees, right above his tightly buckled sandals. His shirt is simple, without a left sleeve, his right sleeve completely draping his right arm. There is a white jagged line starting at the sleeveless arm going diagonally down to the bottom right end of his shirt.

His build is medium, and he has no significant muscle mass on his body. He does look lean, but not particularly strong.

Bio: Eoon was born in a ground metropolis. His family was rather rich and well off, so he live a generally good life as he grew up. However, during a raiding of the ground rebels his house was accidentally burned to the ground, killing everyone, but him. He was then shipped to an orphanage out of the metropolis.

He personally holds the metropolis responsible because of multiple things:not having stronger defenses against the rebels, not having some kind of rescue force to help those in distress, and mostly because when he tried to get help the officials ignored him.

Eoon became depressed for a few months, but finally got over it. He considered the orphanage too boring so he decided to grab his things and leave it. The young teen returned to the metropolis he grew up at.

Since then he has been a common thief, stealing from the homes and businesses of the metropolis. He does this as if to take revenge against it.

(Crappy Bio, but it should just cover the very basics of your character. You do not have to get into detail unless you truly want to.)