Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo - Brave New World VIII

chocolateer Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo - Brave New World VIII 01habbo's Avatar
    Ah yes, well since we are writing from the view of the character they can't read minds ^_^. But I had read a few RPs in the past where they did read from 3rd person in this forum so I can see why that would be confusing here. So recap posts are good in that they give a new perspective, while giving character development, so we had a lot of those in the previous RP.

I enjoyed reading your post and I snigger, those are the exact reasons why Nicola didn't want to be leader either in the previous RP. XD

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo - Brave New World VIII Magi of Worlds's Avatar
    Sorry about the haitus guys! I plan on putting up a post tonight to update everyone as to where Arc is. Kind of glad the storyline hasn't progressed too much on me. By the way Zera... Is there an inner plot to the storyline that has anything to do with a return of Ultimecia that you guys have been thinking of adding? Or is that just a one track though from Squall's perspective?
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Quote Originally Posted by Magi of Worlds View Post
    Sorry about the haitus guys! I plan on putting up a post tonight to update everyone as to where Arc is. Kind of glad the storyline hasn't progressed too much on me. By the way Zera... Is there an inner plot to the storyline that has anything to do with a return of Ultimecia that you guys have been thinking of adding? Or is that just a one track though from Squall's perspective?
    Glad to have you still about. I was more worried of my own tardiness and that it might cause a loss of interest, but I'm glad that hasn't been the case.

The return of Ultimecia is surely a point of concern in this RP, though as was mentioned by Squall, she's to appear in some desolate future so she won't be an active plot point for now. For now the major concern is still in regards to the faltering Junction System and the as yet unidentified lights.

The Mad God Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo - Brave New World VIII Heartless Angel's Avatar
    If there are plans regarding that, they may be relevant to me. Part of the plot I had originally built around Steele was the origin or time compression.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo - Brave New World VIII Magi of Worlds's Avatar
    I had some ideas regarding that plot line as well so this should get interesting.
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

chocolateer Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo - Brave New World VIII 01habbo's Avatar
    Feel free to put your ideas in our private group, I'd like to keep any major plot points a secret from our audience XD

I'm a fan of both your ideas regarding Ultimecia. However, there's not going to be any direct link to her as yet. We still have much further to go before any of the events in the RP will hint back to her.

Memento RK Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo - Brave New World VIII Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Putting aside long winded explanations, I am in the works of creating a new post, as is Habbo. I'll have my post up this weekend, weather permitting.

Looking forward to moving this story along.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

The Mad God Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo - Brave New World VIII Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Oh, good. I was starting to worry about you two, lol.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Kyra dreamt of a very confident Nikki HA! XD

I have written half of my post for Koemi ^_^

Short post from me this time, I had originally wanted both Koemi and Steele to have a spar but then I had one of my big ideas come along, will be interesting to see how everyone handles some more pryeflies suddenly appearing.

Memento RK Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo - Brave New World VIII Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We seem to be back in business after having some technical difficulties. We have posts. We will post them when we can. Please enjoy ^_^.
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

So whoops before the thread went poof I thought I had posted this, I forgot I had only waited to post it because I wanted someone else to post first, but ta da a Nicola post it's been so long I love writing for Nicola.

Note Zera it NICOLA NOT NICHOLA.

Are there any other Final Fantasy RPs? it amused me to read that one.

Last edited by Shivaa; 05-19-2019 at 10:10 AM.

Hi Shivaa it's nice to hear you are enjoying reading our RP, ours is the only active one but you can scroll down to find some other RPs to read. You might want to read this thread too Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo: The Fall of Spira it's a reposting of a prequel to this RP which was originally completed on a different forum.

So it's been about half of the year since my last post. I feel this RP is sadly on its last legs, but it would be a shame to leave it where it is. As such, I've decided to post again, though it's a bit of a minor one. Haboo and I had had plot reasons to have Nikki leave again and then introduce the character of Emi into the RP. Most of this will have been developed over the course of several posts and consist of a few arcs, but at present there's another character I could introduce to continue the story in terms of other purposes, which is what this post is for.

A note about the post: If you're still around, Heartless, I decided to give your character another name simply because, the story so far, she can't remember her actual name or her alias. However, I included Williams as something she remembers as a result and stubbornly holds onto, which could help you work towards having her remember her name and potentially other aspects to her storyline.

I didn't realize her leaving our group was meant to be a long term thing, I was waiting for her to post this whole time, lmao.
    Last edited by Heartless Angel; 11-19-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    You're a jokster, you.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in ages. I've been literally living under a pile of paperwork, which has once again been covered in snow. My summer has been filled with audit after audit. I have another audit next week.

All that being said, I always say I hope to be able to write, but after writing reports and procedures all day, writing is typically the last thing on my mind. Please forgive me. I basically have a post for Kyra. I just need to go back into my notes and write it out.
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

xD No Nikki's meant to join the other team. She had wanted to have her character reunite with Kyra earlier than originally intended and, for my part, it helped bring out the post I made as Tross' interactions with Minerva was meant to happen by himself.

I'm glad the RP hadn't actually been shelved. We're all a bit older than we used to be so finding the time to write about fictional characters has become trying. In spite of that, so long as its hasn't been forgotten, I find no trouble with drawing out the intervals between posts. The previous RP we had lasted years, but it was worth it to finally reach its end. I, personally, took several years myself when I was writing my fanfictions that coincide with the Exigo timeline and even longer to fully realise what that timeline would entail.

Sorry i had a post written out ages ago but my laptop wiped it, and I forgot what I had written. I have loads of ideas but sadly they have nothing to do with Nikki or Koemi both I'm struggling to write for.

I really need to just sit down and just make some time for this.

Edit: Zera is alive?

Edit 2: This is an extremely short post for Nikki, but I think it works being this short, because of her state of mind she not really coherent, and I had actually played with the idea of killing her off.

The idea of bringing back Joseph to just kick her ass into gear was in my mind but I thought that might be a bit over the top hence she only hears the voice of her sister, Joseph doesn't need to be there, although I can imagine her previous friends and comrades are broken hearted to see her like this.
    Last edited by 01habbo; 12-10-2019 at 05:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    I have posted. I've had this mostly written since August, but I've been through about 3 audits since then, and put under an extreme amount of stress.

Nonetheless, I have posted.

Hope we can get this RP moving again. I never intended to give up on it, so patience here is always appreciated.
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

So, I'm not sure if we're waiting on me at this point, but I don't really have anything to go on at the moment, lol. But I'm still here.

I am still here I just had a blank on where to go with this, Zera has given me renewed motivation to continue by asking me to write something for Nikki in the old RP, he is posting up an alternate timeline of sorts which will link to this RP in some way. this in turn has given more more ideas for this RP.

if you wanted to lead this somewhere go right ahead if you wanted to skip over the boat ride that is fine with me I hadn't planned for any meaningful character development, if you wanted to write about the next event feel free to message me about the details of said event involving the cluster of pryeflies

Blog Entries
    I'd honestly love to be writing anything other than audit reports right now. While I was the last person to post, I'm not opposed to posting again. I am however taking a break from most things due to stress.

I'm around and check this forum frequently. If nothing has been posted by mid July, I'll start reaching out to people in hopes of creating a post to move us forward. I don't have many ideas for character development at the moment, but it's always fun to try to create some on the fly.
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

I'm not sure where I want to go with the pyreflies just yet, just because I'm not sure whose they were. That was more just me wanting to make Steele vulnerable to them as well, so he didn't become a deus ex machina that could just ignore a major problem for everyone else in the story.

Sorry for my lack of attention to this RP. I have a direction I want to take it, but I also have crippling writer's block for it. It's the reason I decided I'd try to take on the task of creating an alternate conclusion to the old RP. Thinking about Time Compression and VIII's theme of changing fate through the manipulation of time had me considering the severe schisms that could have been created as a result of both Ultimecia's *and the player party's* actions on time and the old RP's own events that affected time. Making the slight changes in the beginning have now created a void for new posts to finish the RP, but as I don't intend for it to last any longer than the original story, it's been a bit easier to write.

I'll see if I can get a post for Tross soon, but I wouldn't rely on it. xD Heartless, my next post will be finding Emi, but given how long this RP's dragged, I plan on moving forward with the next plot point so Tross will end up finding her alone. If you are having trouble with Steele's next post, you could have a post for "Zoey" where they either have to split up during their search or just have Tross wander off. He will be bringing her back to the group, though.

Everyone survive the migration to a new web address?

I'm here. Had a different idea in mind for the new name, but I suppose the First Fantasy will suffice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4