Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: FFVIII-The Second War

The Mad God FFVIII-The Second War Heartless Angel's Avatar

Re: FFVIII-The Second War

You're not alone, I've done that before. Made me laugh at least.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries

All right, finally got some time to catch up and put my next post in. I've had Ev's character reassigned in case he doesn't come back; if he does, I'll simply edit my post to reflect an NPC being reassigned instead. I've never been comfortable taking someone else's character along to keep them in the story. I had hoped we would have heard from him by now but since we haven't, I'm assuming he's lost interest or whatever.

~DragonHeart~

It's all just a joke FFVIII-The Second War Acheron's Avatar

I've been on third watch since last Wednesday. Soon as I get some sanity and energy back, I'll have a post up.

Good call as far as I can see DH. Way more merciful than me, I usually just kill off anybody who goes inactive for too long XD
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! FFVIII-The Second War Magi of Worlds's Avatar

Ok Acheron. Post when your ready. DragonHeart, I have no idea what to do! I've PM'd and VM'd him a lot and I don't think he's out of house arrest yet. I'm sorry to say this but you have permission to either kill off his char or whatever. That is all! Dismissed!
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Blog Entries

We usually do things the non-lethal way around here. XD If he'd gotten banned or something then yeah, I'd be more likely to consider using permanent character removal. But he hasn't, so I didn't.

Magi, that's just what happens sometimes when new members join RPs. Don't worry about it, it's nothing you or anyone else did. If he comes back, great. If he doesn't, well, we've covered for that.

~DragonHeart~

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! FFVIII-The Second War Magi of Worlds's Avatar

I want everyone to know that I may not be able to get a post up today. I have work around my house and then I have to go to my job at 4PM. I wont be coming back until 11. Please bear with me. Thanks all.

EDIT: Sorry guys! I've been busy with work. I'll try to get a post up soon!
    Last edited by Magi of Worlds; 06-28-2010 at 12:04 PM.
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Blog Entries

No need to apologize, these things happen. I've been super busy myself and now I'm behind in every RP. /sigh. I'll be catching things up over the next couple of days and since I've been in this one longest it's going to be at the top of my list, so expect a post soon. This afternoon/evening most likely.

~DragonHeart~

Here I was beginning to think I brought my site's curse with me wehen I came here o.O

Blog Entries

No, TFF's just not really active during the summer months. RP in particular has been a fairly dead forum for a number of years now. We're trying our annual forum revival as well so generally after a spurt of discussion and activity it all lapses back into nothing again. I tend to be a fairly slow poster myself, especially with multiple RPs.

~DragonHeart~

Oh my god I'm sorry. I've been busy busy busy!!! I will post as soon as I can guys. God the summer is so frustrating to me! I hate my job and am trying to find a new one that will give me better pay and hours. Grr... It rained and is still raining today!!!

demon slayer FFVIII-The Second War EvT1991's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
    All right, finally got some time to catch up and put my next post in. I've had Ev's character reassigned in case he doesn't come back; if he does, I'll simply edit my post to reflect an NPC being reassigned instead. I've never been comfortable taking someone else's character along to keep them in the story. I had hoped we would have heard from him by now but since we haven't, I'm assuming he's lost interest or whatever.

~DragonHeart~
    HOLY TIMEWARP BATMAN! Ev is back!

sorry about the LOONNNGGGG time away yall... work took over 90% of my life lately, and so i just hadnt had the time to do anything else but work eat and sleep... ok, ill be fair... about 60%... the other 30% was a butt-load of new games.. 10% sleep, eating, etc...

ANYWAYS i was checkin my emails, when i saw a thing about this in there, and i cant sleep, so i popped in while i have some spare time

so what did i miss?

Blog Entries
    Well unfortunately we've since moved too far for me to be able to just edit my post since that was about 20 posts ago. >_> But, you may be able to move your character over to Magi's squad since Treize won't really be around much to post. That's if you still want to be part of this RP, of course.

~DragonHeart~

demon slayer FFVIII-The Second War EvT1991's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
    Well unfortunately we've since moved too far for me to be able to just edit my post since that was about 20 posts ago. >_> But, you may be able to move your character over to Magi's squad since Treize won't really be around much to post. That's if you still want to be part of this RP, of course.

~DragonHeart~
    ya, ill prolly just stay outta this for a while... pop back in at a later time... or not, who knows?

--------------

ya, 90% sure ill come back...

I GOTZ IT!

i have a way to tie this into the plot!

*types up a reasoning for my dissapearence for a while to come in the rp*

Blog Entries

Can't believe it's been a month already, where does the time go. x-x I haven't forgotten or abandoned this, I've just been really busy. I'll try to check in at least once a week if I can. Don't worry too much about waiting for me if I can't.

~DragonHeart~

I'm fairly patient, long as you didn't abandon it, I don't much care how long I have to wait.

Blog Entries

Magi, it occurs to me that the RP is pretty much just me and Heartless going back and forth, and will probably stay that way for awhile. Do you want to take over as Ryan (you can remake his character if you want, he's pretty much a blank slate) or perhaps take a more adversarial role? I have no idea where you want to go with the plot so I'm pretty much making shit up as I go, but I don't want to conflict with any plans you may have for the future. Our characters will catch up to you. Eventually. Just seems weird having you on the sidelines when you're the OP.

~DragonHeart~

I'd say that's abnormal, but I'm quite used to two person RPing for long periods of time >.< I seem to find myself doing that quite often.

I know, I know and I'm sorry. I'm between jobs at the moment so I have more time to RP I promise. I'll look at all the latest posts and put a new one up as soon as I can guys! Again, sorry for my absence!

After months and months of pestering, I'm finally back to normal working hours and not 12am-8am anymore. So sorry for my vanishing, I should have at least put something up to notify everyone. Is this still alive?

Everyone needs a savior FFVIII-The Second War the_savior21's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Acheron View Post
    After months and months of pestering, I'm finally back to normal working hours and not 12am-8am anymore. So sorry for my vanishing, I should have at least put something up to notify everyone. Is this still alive?
    hey if there are posters its alive right
    Don't look to others for knowledge, this is your story.

PSN: jwitt2123
    be sure to include in the request that you are from
    this forum and also ur username on here, if you intend
    to add me that is thanks

Currently playing
    FFIX- PSP via PSN, COD Black Ops (Zombies) - PS3

Most Played FF = FFVIII
    FF7-12, FF8-28, FF9-12, FFX-23

Every story must have an ending and every story needs a savior

It's alive if I have anything to say about it <.<

Go with me, Exkaizer~ FFVIII-The Second War Treize's Avatar

I think it's only alive if people are posting in the actual RP. <_< I figured it died when I left six months ago, but if people want to start it back up, I'm all for it.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Hmmm...Well I'm going to look over what I've done so far and hopefully put a post up within 24 hours or so. I enjoyed this when it began and even if it's only a few of us, I'd like to continue what has been started.

I'd love to post again, but i was the last one to do so as is lol. Though I generally support waving rules in RP forums, with this many people in it, a double post for activity seemed rather unnescessary.

Blog Entries

I've actually been meaning to post here for awhile, funny how as soon as I set aside time to do so, everyone else comes back. My life is basically on hold until January 31st, and has been since I stopped posting here. Once this particular obligation is finally complete, I will be able to resume posting. I meant to say something about it before but I figured since I also said not to wait for me that you guys would have kept going. =X Apologies.

~DragonHeart~

I'll be working on something shortly, should be up within the next day or so. Where it goes from there, we'll see, right?

No need to apologize, I certainly can't begrudge you for having a life lol. I wasn't in a position to continue on my own unfortuantely. If there had been other players in the same general area perhaps, but I was kinda flying solo, with you as the only other person involved in my area of the story. Not to mention, I only like leaving people behind when they've actually dropped out of the story, or are a non essential part of it.

Go with me, Exkaizer~ FFVIII-The Second War Treize's Avatar

Also, this is just a warning, but I probably won't be able to post that often. Everyday will be busy for me from now until the unforeseeable future. I don't think I was a major role anyway, but I would feel bad if you guys got this going again, and I only slowed you down.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Okay, got a post up. The main purpose of it was just to catch my character up on what has happened already and get her into play so she can interact with others pretty soon.

Also, I hope nobody minded what I did towards the end with her using a technique to teleport there. It was mainly just to get her to Timber so I'm not isolated for much longer. I just didn't want anyone thinking I would be wildly abusing power like that all the time, I could change it if anyone really hates it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast