Thread: FFVII - The Rebirth of ShinRa

Enigma

FFVII - The Rebirth of ShinRa

Don't let my low post count fool you, I'm not a clueless newbie with no RP experience whatsoever

I've started RP's before on other message boards which have gone quite well, so I thought I'd put an idea out there to you guys.
    After sifting through some of the RP's here, most of which seem pretty inactive now, I've decided to get an interest check on a FFVII based RP.

The story is already in mind (to a degree) but I didn't want to put loads of time into something that ultimately get's lost in the archive.

Obviously people will want an idea of what this entails, at least. My idea is to begin a FFVII based RP. The story, as you've probably guessed from the title, will be based around the ShinRa reforming.
    Now, I'm yet to decide how long it's been since the main story of FFVII, but as I said earlier I don't want to go into too much detail wihout knowing people would want to take part in it.

Have a think, let me know your idea's, and let me know!

The Mad God FFVII - The Rebirth of ShinRa Heartless Angel's Avatar

Re: FFVII - The Rebirth of ShinRa

I'd definitely be game. Just about all the Rps I'm in, anywhere are inactive at the moment, so I'm overjoyed at the thought of getting one going somewhere again.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Memento Rhapso FFVII - The Rebirth of ShinRa Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    I'd definitely be game. Just about all the Rps I'm in, anywhere are inactive at the moment, so I'm overjoyed at the thought of getting one going somewhere again.
    One of those inactive RP's is mine, and that is because I'm a crappy leader
    BUT I have great interest in this one. Fill me in with details and character slots and I'm in

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Enigma

Good to see some interest. I'll leave it a little bit longer before delving and deeper into the story. I think we'll need more than 3 people!

Memento Rhapso FFVII - The Rebirth of ShinRa Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You have a third, but she's offline right now. User: Feuw Makai. She says she'll be more active if she gets involved
    Here's her "I may join," quote.

"I'd like to join in this as well. I'd like a bit more info first, but if it's good I'll definitely be active. I'm a major Turk fan, so I think I could use that for it."
    Last edited by Rhaps; 06-06-2011 at 08:06 PM.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Registered User FFVII - The Rebirth of ShinRa Feuw Makai's Avatar

Hi ^ 0 ^ yeah, if you give me more info I will most likely become active and join. Summer is starting so ...yeah i have no life and will spend my time on this rp. I write a 3 paragraph reply normally in an rp.
    Right now I am free all day, and wouldn't mind helping in anyway or begin structuring my character.
    Last edited by Feuw Makai; 06-07-2011 at 02:38 PM.
    The Many Faces of Feuw Makai

( Last one happened not to long ago on a game I love so much that I played over 135 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!)

FFVII - The Rebirth of ShinRa HeavensCoin's Avatar

I'd love to see some more information on the plot, if you don't mind.

Registered User FFVII - The Rebirth of ShinRa Feuw Makai's Avatar

I hope this RP becomes a success. I just search the webs for hours and found the perfect images for my charter. TT-TT I don't want my search in vain. I can't wait though for it to begin.
    Last edited by Feuw Makai; 06-07-2011 at 05:29 PM.
    The Many Faces of Feuw Makai

( Last one happened not to long ago on a game I love so much that I played over 135 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!)