Thread: Elemental RP Sign Up And Questions

Jack of all trades master of nothin Elemental RP Sign Up And Questions Pimp_mage's Avatar

Elemental RP Sign Up And Questions

Basically here is the premise:

There is a world where people from different parts of the world have different elemental abilities. These special people are almost always seperated except in camps along the boarders of two respective territories. This RP takes in a small village where all six of the territories touch.The six elements are fire, water, ice, wind, lightning, and earth. Then there are a special few who are born with a corrosive life force meaning their element is essentially poison, because of their unusual abilities these people are normally exiled as soon as discovered with the exception of being in the boarder villages. Every elemental group has their own god, even poison however because of thier distance thier universal beliefs are very small.

So here's the character sheet if anyones interested just wait for approval before posting in the actual game.

Name:

Physical description:

Element:

Weapon:

Background:

List of characters accepted:
    Baron Vence
    Silphatos
    Koda
    Last edited by Pimp_mage; 10-28-2009 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Added accepted Characters

Jack of all trades master of nothin Elemental RP Sign Up And Questions Pimp_mage's Avatar

Pimp_mage's Character

Name: Koda

Physical description: Tall(6'0" and thin with pale skin and long silver hair and red eyes Dressed in a long, black, hodded robe

Element:Poison

Weapon:Long scyth and a katar

[U]Background:[/U Lived In the boarder town his whole life and joined the church of corrosion with hopes being a templar.

A Plain Old Derp Elemental RP Sign Up And Questions Padraic's Avatar
    Name: Baron Vence

Physical description: 5 10", lean, large feet for quick running. Walks around bare foot. Looks like Luneth as a thief but with pale blue bandanna and loin cloth (?) thingie... (link: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/fi...neth-Thief.jpg) no collar though, and full length pants that cover his feet. Very pale blue eyes. Medium length silver hair.

Element: Wind hence the last name Figured it should work

Weapon: Left: Dagger (reverse style) and Right: Single handed Long sword. (Can be put together to create a windmill type thing...)

Background: Raised on a farm with a younger brother and no parents, after they got killed in a holy war against the fire people. He had to look after himself and his brother.
    Last edited by Padraic; 10-28-2009 at 05:46 PM.

Registered User Elemental RP Sign Up And Questions HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I swear I have a game just like this....

Name: Silphatos

Physical description: 5 '6. Silphatos has long blond hair and is clothed in a Traditional Wind Priest Robe. While not as tall or large as many people, Andrew is a warrior who posseses great speed and uses speed over power for all of his situations. Not one to face somthing head on and usually trys to avoid fighting.

Element: Wind (Can I name the wind God? I've got a game where different elements have different deityies and the wind God is Kashi)

Weapon: Long Curved Scimitar(Two handed). (A gift from a friend from the Fire Lands)

Background: For ages the land of wind has prevailed against all of its enemies and has been one of the strongest nations through the ages. However the people of the wind lands change as often as the wind itself changes direction and the people in general seem to lessen in strength. Siphatos fights to keep his nation strong and is very pridefull in his land and his God.

H.U.N.K. sounds like a good idea for you to name the god.

Also I forgot before but all the territories are different. The fire people live in a desert, The wind live on grand planes The Earth elementals live in mountains Surrounded by forests while lightning lives on the top of the mountains, The water territory is a vast ocean and the Ice have their tundra.
    Last edited by Pimp_mage; 10-28-2009 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Forgot

Blog Entries
    In case you would like to hear the other names from the game I'm talking about here they are:

Fire: Amu (Fire God)
    Lightning: Gote (Lighting God)
    Earth: Ema (Earth Godess)
    Water: Sonova (Water Godess)
    Ice: Zeneth (Ice Godess)
    Wind Kashi (Wind God)
    Last edited by HUNK; 10-28-2009 at 06:32 PM.

A Plain Old Derp Elemental RP Sign Up And Questions Padraic's Avatar
    Hey Hunk could you look up the last god? that would actually be cool to use Also praise Kashi fellow Wind clan member!

Blog Entries
    If you would like I can.

Also some basic wind magick:

1st spell: Zel
    2nd spell: Zephard.

I'll edit the post so we can know its name!

Just thought I would put some poison spells:

1) Neurotoxin
    2) Black Mist
    3) Death's Touch or Kiss of Death

Elemental RP Sign Up And Questions Holy Priest's Avatar
    Can I sign myself up?

Name: Lucidy Devron

Element: Water

Weapon: None (No specific weapon for her except a knife for emergency)

Background: Lucidy is currently staying with her older brother which is not around often. Her parents are divorced and thus not keeping in touch with either of them as well.
    Have a nice day... Blessings...

Blog Entries
    Aww thats kinda a sad biography but I guess if "The" Pimp mage is ok then you're in.

What God will you worship? Or perhaps your charecter is an athiest? I'm ok with any but I just wanted to know. (And if you don't use a specific weapon are you gona mug dead soldiers in battle? That'd be cool!)

Elemental RP Sign Up And Questions Holy Priest's Avatar
    Hmmm.... I've no idea yet which God. But since i'm the watery element, Sonova should be the one. Good idea for mugging ^^ Ladies have priorities sometimes...
    Have a nice day... Blessings...

Registered User Elemental RP Sign Up And Questions WilsonDean1990's Avatar
    Name:Never mentioned Name Assigned: Naien (Means Inner Flame Japanese)

Physical description:

Body Frame:5 11", lean muscle.
    Shoe: Slim shoe's that frame his feet (low converse style). With bandages around ankles
    Lower body: http://www.chucksanimeshrine.com/ani...222-795494.jpg Same style of bottoms as Shinra uniform
    Torso: Noctis image by kymeth on Photobucket Same style torso as Noctis but Black and Dark Red
    Eyes/Hair: Blue/ Blonde http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gu43PB9GXJ...and-noctis.gif same as the shotgun guy from FF Verus XIII

Element: Fire, was raised by the templars

Weapon: Right: Jagged Sword Fire sword image by Berix on Photobucket
    Left: Close range combat dagger style http://www.swordssource.com/userfile...ed%20Sword.jpg

Background: Parents (Unknown) Wandering outbound land (Aged 7) with older brother (Age 11) who was taken by hooded people in black cloaks riding horses, glimpses a blue sword. Left alone, collapses and awakens in Azmar (Name of Fire World Mabye) raised by templars and was taught basic combat. 8 Years later was the youngest recruit to be promoted to Black Flame Mercenary Squad. 2 Years after, promoted further to Elite Squad and has spent 1 year searching for his brother.

(SUGGESTION)

Classes of Azmar:

Black Flame Mercenary Squad
    Azure Flame Recovery Squad
    Crimson Flame Stealth Squad
    Templars
    Royal Guard
    Villagers (Blacksmith, Weapon seller etc.)

Please Add ^^
    Last edited by WilsonDean1990; 11-06-2009 at 05:38 AM.

TheDigitalManga Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigitalManga
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/hAID_tCqznY
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../1/_SGnj0AI5WI
    Bakuman Episode 1 Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/szpHqaSscC4

I Think You Anime/Manga Fans would really like it!!