Thread: Dynasty Warriors RP OOC

Dynasty Warriors RP OOC Lord Storm Bryce's Avatar

Dynasty Warriors RP OOC

Ok. I would like to start an RP based off of Dynasty warriors. I am not sure how many other people would be interested but I think it is worth a shot. I never payed too much attention to all of the historical details of the game but I will put down what I do rememeber for those of you who want to know.

In China there have always benn many warring dynasties. This is based in the feudal era with three main factions warring for power. Wu, Wei, and Shu. All have many pwoerful and brave heroes fighting for thier lords. There is a little bit of magic but mostly it is melee based.

I can get a map msot likely if needed. I can also write up all of the character bios if NEEDED but I would prefer not to.

I would like it if we could stick to the characters in the games but if you really want to make your own characters go ahead. I have done the same thing a few times. Haha.

Ok so time to get more serious. I do have a sort of plot and things for everyone to do instead of just mass killing so no worries. But there will still be hoards of troops in your way so find a way to deal with some. More will be added to this later so if there are holds in what I have done let me know and I will fix it promptly.

Rules:: -No Godmodding
    -No Lu Bu
    -No Red Hare
    -No really short posts
    -Follow forum rules
    -Dont talk down to others, constructive criticism is better
    -Ask me any questions you might have
    -Have fun.

Element Properties::
    Fire- Damage over time
    Lightning- Area/ multiple enemies hit
    Ice- Freeze
    Death- Chance to instantly kill weaker enemies, not bosses.
    Blast- Breaks guard
    Poison- Damage over time

Bios::
    Name::
    Sex::
    Appearance::There are different armor styles so say what it basically looks like. Also basic size and style of body for those who dont know the game.
    Faction::Wu, Wei, Shu. If none then state who you serve.
    Weapon::It would be cool if you knew the real names of the chars weaps but you can jsut give the basic rundown.
    Element::Fire, Ice, Blast, Poison, Death, or Lightning.
    Mount:: Optional. This you can make up your own, all horses are the same here.

Ok. If you are using a character from the game then you will most likely be approved, if you are making your own then I may ask you to tweak it a bit.
    Last edited by Lord Storm Bryce; 10-14-2007 at 07:24 PM.

Active Characters

Game Characters that are Taken-
    Zhou Tai- Lord Storm Bryce

Custom Characters-
    Dante Megami- Seraph
    Last edited by Lord Storm Bryce; 11-06-2007 at 03:19 PM.

Name:: Zhou Tai
    Sex:: Male
    Appearance:: http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...e/zhou_tai.jpg
    Faction:: Wu
    Weapon:: Dusk- Very long katana.
    Element:: Death
    Mount:: Shadow- Black horse with ornamented saddle.
    Last edited by Lord Storm Bryce; 10-14-2007 at 07:21 PM.

I would like to make a character.

Name:: Dante Megami
    Sex:: Male
    Appearance:: http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...2698277081.jpg
    Faction:: Wu
    Weapon: Dragon's Whisker- Naginata http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...ine/images.jpg
    Element:: Lightning
    Mount:: none

Good deal. Mitsuhide Aketchi is a bad ass. Accepted. But for future referance the weapon style in your pic is a Daikatana. A naginata is more like a spear with a blade instead of a spike. But its all good.

Yeah I know. I figured that out. I did a search for naginata and it brought up that pic, but i like how it looked. I figured you new what a naginata would look like. It just for a reference for other people who come in and don't know whaty a naginata looks like. I really hope people join this thing. I think is has potential. Yeah i grabbed Mitsuhide's picture because i was playing samurai warriors right before i saw this post and i was like well I would pic a guy that looked like Ranmaru , but for the longest time I thought he was a girl then I figured he was just gay. Thats something my character isn't.

Sun_Ce
    Name::Sun Ce
    Sex::Male
    Appearance::http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...r/images--.jpg
    Faction::Wu
    Weapon:verlord(spiked tonfas)
    Element::Fire
    Mount::