Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Divided: OOC.

Passing fair judgement Divided: OOC. Judge Magistrate's Avatar

Re: Divided: OOC.

Ummm, I don't want to sound dumb here or anything, but I would like to join. What do you have to do to join?
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

This is my sin... Divided: OOC. Lucid's Avatar

Well, if you've already read Hyz's OOC post then type up a character profile and post here for us to look over.

And to you other people making multiple characters - just make sure you're able to keep up with them.

Okay, thanks for the heads up. Here's my character

Name:Jason Hurst

Personality:Strong willed and willing to prove he's the strongest. He is completely obsessed with being the best there is. He has a decent command of his powers but when his emotions control him he loses all focus. He is friendly but arrogant leading others to dislike him. He has short brown hair spiked up in the front, and wears a white muscle shirt with black pants. He has iron bands on his biceps and a red head band.

College:Cro

Weapons:His fists and feet, he is a master of close combat and uses the element of fire to make his punches more devastating. He also uses Ice to create daggers, and manipulate the areas around him. He has a great sword strapped to his back, but it's really only for show.
    Last edited by Judge Magistrate; 07-03-2011 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Sorry, I was distracted by a show I'm watching

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Lady Succubus Divided: OOC. Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow the template in the first post, please. You're missing something.

Okay, I fixed it Victoria, I was distracted by the TV, and we're heading out for a bit.
    Last edited by Judge Magistrate; 07-03-2011 at 02:43 PM.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

Blog Entries

Awesome. It looks fine to me. I'll be looking forward to a little backstory in your first post, explaining why he wants to be the best there is, and all of that.

I'm going out for a bit, but when I get home I'll be sure to post it. I'm a novice writer; I've written some books before so this will be cool.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

Since I am starting to use another character more I'm adding him.

Name: Murdon
    Personality: A disciplined individual from being a veteran student of Drasna. Experienced in combat and in what Drasna magic he has mastered. He is somewhat quiet, like a hermit.
    Appearance: Standing at 5 foot 8 inches, long silver hair pass his shoulders, wearing mostly heavy armor with various areas revealing weak points, most are covered with cloth and other leathers. Silver eyes.
    College: Drasna (veteran)
    Weaponry: Long Sword

Have a new post up in the near future.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries

I go away for 24 hours and look at what happens Great Profile's everyone.

Judge, I have a few questions to ask you. I'll send over a PM

Heartless, I'll probably be asking you some questions when you get a post up for Nyx.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Professional Klutz. Divided: OOC. Hyzenthlay's Avatar

Cool. Another newcomer. Seems we have a whole squad of Cro students. Myself and Lucids posts should be up soon and my own is well on the way and will be posted soon. Probably in the next day. Sorry for the wait.

Loving what I'm seeing from you guys though.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner

Blog Entries

I'm sorry, but no. Just... No.

http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/st...ml#post1309518

What is this Heartless? I was sure you've read all the posts in the RP, or at least the ones that Hyz and Lucid wrote.

The people attacking all the schools are from Wila and Welia. (Though the characters don't know this..) But.. they're real people. They're not some ultra immortal berserk/unfeeling minions of doom. Or whatever you think they are.

They're real people. They can bleed. They can die. They can get worn out.

Please fix that.

And also, the attack on Cro is kinda finished. Sure it's awesome to put your own spin/perspective on the attack, but.. it is mostly over and done with. Wila/Welia are purposely leaving survivors so that they could think that Drasna did it. (or something like that. xP)

But yeah..
    Last edited by Victoria; 07-05-2011 at 07:52 PM.

The Mad God Divided: OOC. Heartless Angel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hyz
    Okay, sure. You can join. As you are in my college make sure you read my post before adding your own. I have certain plans for the soldiers attacking. There must be NO enemy casualties. Thats important. Of course, that's not to say that your character cant attack one, only that one doesnt die. It can run away or dissappear, up to you. You'll see why this is soon.

Happy posting.

Aimee.
    I assumed this meant that they were actually incapable of dying, not just that we were to refrain from killing them. Especially given that Marcellus and Riian already encountered students acting like they were being controlled, and the OP mentioned Wila being able to animate the inanimate, which would include the dead. I assumed that's what the attackers were. I'll remove my post for now until I know exactly why they're not supposed to be dying, as it's entirely possible that my assumption was incorrect.
    I did forget bits of your post describing the attack however (probably due to me only skimming a few of the posts), so either way that post was going to require some editting, but I'll just delete it and wait until I know more about the enemy for now.

Thanks for calling this to my attention in any case.
    Last edited by Heartless Angel; 07-05-2011 at 08:06 PM.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post

And also, the attack on Cro is kinda finished. Sure it's awesome to put your own spin/perspective on the attack, but.. it is mostly over and done with. Wila/Welia are purposely leaving survivors so that they could think that Drasna did it. (or something like that. xP)

But yeah..
    It is? I haven't put the attack into my own words yet. Nor has anyone really explained the attack. Other then dean, but he explained his own area...
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Blog Entries

That post of Hyz's only applies to Sol. Not everywhere. Notice how she said "my college" not "all of the colleges".

And as far as the attack on Cro goes.. this is the beauty of free form. If you're the first to explain the attack at your college (save Sol), you can explain it however the heck you want. ...And I was first. Well.. Freya was, but it didn't really go that far yet. So I took over.. and kinda kicked ass. At least in my area of the hall/campus. Maybe there's still some left over in your areas, that's fine.

But at least in my immediate vicinity, it's all calmed down. So do what you want with your own area. That's what free form is all about.

So yeah. Hyz does not need to explain how the attacks were like in every single college. This is all a collaborative effort.

Blog Entries

Hmmm, kay. So in any case, it doesn't really matter what we write, the college gets destroyed somehow. By my understanding, your area is still relatively intact. Right? I feel I have some explaining to do in my next post.

And I lied, Dean didn't really explain anything. -_-
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

The Mad God Divided: OOC. Heartless Angel's Avatar

The "My college" bit to me seemed to be applying only to that sentence, simply stating that she wanted another poster to be aware of their surrounding before posting, and that the rest of the post applied everywhere, but again I could be wrong.

I'll just redo the whole thing to fit regardless of whether or not my assumptions were accurate.

EDIT: Actually, I think I'll just wait on confirmation of whether or not it's alright to kill the enemies at the other colleges, or if that only applied to Sol as you suggest.
    Last edited by Heartless Angel; 07-05-2011 at 08:24 PM.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries

For future reference to anyone that wants to join, ignore posts by Dean, Ulteka Mako, Psiko, Atma Noah (unless he comes back, but I don't think so...), KeybladerXIII..

I think that about covers it. Oh. And that single post by Gravis since it was officially retconned.

Edit: No, it's... all to Sol. Considering that's what Lucid told me. But if that's not enough, I suppose I can always ask Hyz herself. (Seriously.. don't assume things. If you're confused about something.. Ask.)

Edit 2: For the record, I killed some minions... and Hyz didn't seem to mind. If that means anything.
    Last edited by Victoria; 07-05-2011 at 08:27 PM.

Blog Entries

I assumed it was possible (Mainly because it was stated earlier that Victoria likes to be badass). They are still human, are they not? But then you say don't assume ._.

I'll probably kill a few in my next post to be honest. Then again, we should wait for Hyz...Or Lucid. They seem to be on the same page.

Psst psst, I know you want to move forward Victoria, but I fear that a few of us have some things we need to get out of our system before we leave the school.
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Wait, so was my post going against the rules? I want to make sure that I'm not doing anything wrong before I post again. So, we are done battling now right, we just move on until we get the heads up for something awesome to happen?

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

Blog Entries

You're fine, Judge. That's why I called out Heartless's name. Because I was talking to him. ...And I even linked the specific incriminating post. >_>
    And Kyra, the 'don't assume' was directed to Heartless, so don't worry about it.

And yeah, Judge, feel free to do what you like. Join up with Freya and me if you want, or whatever strikes your fancy.

And it's not like I'm going to leave Cro any time soon. Wendy fainted. xP Although keep in mind that I'm not obligated to wait for you. Again, another free form thing. We'll all group up though, if you want.
    Last edited by Victoria; 07-05-2011 at 09:18 PM.

I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't doing anything against the rules. I know you directed it at Heartless, but it never hurts to check. I might meet up with you or I might stay a loner, I really haven't decided.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

Right. Major confusion that I feel I need to clear up. My name has been thrown around and I think I should step in and clear this up. Kudos to Vicky. You're doing your job well, my dear. Here goes guys...

First off Heartless:- Sol has the advantage/ dissadvantage (depending on the freedom you want) of having a structured attack. The confusion there was that the attackers were, essentially, just 3 people. The rest of the soldiers were that of the PA, who were then slaughtered to cover Lars' tracks and his scheme.

The rest of the colleges can do what they want. They would have been attacked by various entities of king Welias troops. These, at the time, would have been any of his many strands. I purposly mentioned the fact that he had mecenary strands so that you all had freedom. These can, of course, include members of colleges. Rogue students and what-not. Like Vicky said the purpose was to have blame set on Drasna, or any other college. Welias sole intention wa sto have the survivors turn on eachother.

As for Wilas control over the inanimate: it is control and not bringing them to life. The few that myself and Lucid saw were a sort of 'residue' of life-force. They control them, not re-incarnate them. There are no undead in this RP. I can't stress that enough.

Everybody needn't worry. Feel free to kill, maim, wound, maul, chew, nibble, kick, scratch, burn or whatever else you fancy. I want freedom. What I don't want to see is 'WILA DID THIS' or 'then he saw a Wila student' or anything of a ridiculous, plot-stopping variety like that. Vicky and Lucid are pretty sharp and know what I want to see. I they seem like they are being harsh then they aren't. It's generally me who really says something If I see something that I don't like.

Good job guys. Have fun, okay? If you are asked to change something then it's for the good, and fluidity of the story. Bear that in mind. I want this to be fun but it needs structure, too.

Now, as something to do: the PA are on the lookout for Linear. They are blocking roads and towns. The PA are generally known as peace-keepers but they are uneasy because of their new 'master'. Maybe some crazy stuff is going on in an area near you? Maybe theres talk over a 'dangerous, silver-haired girl'. After all, the PA won't think of themselves as evil. Villains never do.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Okay, I think that covers every question I may have had at one point. Now I can safely proceed with the writing of my next post. Although, I have one more question, is it all right to attack one of your fellow students or is that a definite no?

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

Blog Entries

If it's for your character's plot, I don't see why not. This is free form.. you can basically do whatever you want as long as it fits the setting.

I assume you're talking about NPCs that you make up. If that's true, then.. go ahead. They're just NPCs for your personal plot.

If you're talking about user characters like my own character and such, then it's really up to the other person.

No, it's none of the main characters, I was going to beat up Horace. Also, I think I might meet up with you after I'm done getting my revenge on Horace Victoria.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

Just read through all the posts I hadn't yet caught up on. Everything is fine. I trust everyone to keep up with what they are doing. Some interesting contrasts between different college scenes going on. Judge, just remember that Cro has been attacked. The head teacher seems awefully concerned by trivial matters at a time when his college and students have been assaulted. Just my view, it's up to the other Cro guys really.

Other than that I love what I'm seeing. Ruin, see you soon.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

My up and coming post will be here soon. I probably wont have other interactions with you guys for a few posts, not until I get to where I want with these 2 characters.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

I have a few decent ideas of what I can post, I'm just waiting to see what everyone else is planning. But I can draft up a filler post anytime really.
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyzenthlay View Post
    Just read through all the posts I hadn't yet caught up on. Everything is fine. I trust everyone to keep up with what they are doing. Some interesting contrasts between different college scenes going on. Judge, just remember that Cro has been attacked. The head teacher seems awefully concerned by trivial matters at a time when his college and students have been assaulted. Just my view, it's up to the other Cro guys really.

Other than that I love what I'm seeing. Ruin, see you soon.

Hyz.
    I just wanted to have some fun and break my character in. That's going to be it other than my fight with Horace.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    I have a few decent ideas of what I can post, I'm just waiting to see what everyone else is planning. But I can draft up a filler post anytime really.
    Same. I might post sometime this weekend.
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast