Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Divided: OOC.

This is my sin... Divided: OOC. Lucid's Avatar

Re: Divided: OOC.

@Angel: Not bad, but just make sure your character doesn't give our Wila characters away. :p

The Mad God Divided: OOC. Heartless Angel's Avatar

Of course. The personality that actually interacts with others for the most part will be the false identity of a young Drasna student who knows nothing more about what's going on than anybody else. The man behind that identity, the real Lex who understands what's going on in the world will play more of a silent observer role. At least for a while.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Okay. Just wanted to make sure.

Lady Succubus Divided: OOC. Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just caught up to the story by reading all the posts. (Well, most of them. I ignored Ulteka's and Gravis's posts)

Freya actually left a really grand opening for me to take, so I'm going to take it and save her. 8D

I didn't need to stalk her at all! Cause she never went anywhere! 8D

Professional Klutz. Divided: OOC. Hyzenthlay's Avatar

Heartless- Great post. I just have one request; if you could edit the part where you see Gravis that would be great. We decided to overlook him as he isn't coming back. You can, of course, meet with Linear outside the gates. I will be there soon so you can say you saw me instead of Gravis.

Other than that ditto at what Lucid said, great post and see you soon .

Victoria- I thought Freyas posts were pretty easy to link with for you.

Hyz.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 06-07-2011 at 05:51 AM.
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner

Oh, even better. That was my original intention until I stumbled on his post lol.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Wow, lots of action since I posted. I'll have a read through . Loving it though.

EDIT: Cool guys. I like all of them.

Lucid- I guess it's back to PM's XD.

Heartless- Pretty much the same to you. You, Lucid and I need to co-operate to make the posts flow. May get a little complicated but I'm sure we can cope. The only thing I will say is that Riian will outright disagree with you. He remembers the girl and will think it is froma class or something. He won't have any idea that she is an enemy. He won't even belive her not to be a student of Sol.

Victoria- As always I like. Cool background info. Like that you are straight in with Freya.

Keep it up guys.

Also, your character is very emotionless. This could be interesting considering the events that the 4 your are with have witnessed. This will be cool.

Hyz.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 06-07-2011 at 06:04 PM.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

I just got entire week booked all day. I will try to get some more done during the time I have off of the like 10 hour days I have ahead of me. Weekend I'll get more done.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries

Yeah, I hope you don't mind that Aki wishes to master both Water/Ice/Snow and Electricity. XD Now I just have to wait for Freya to respond. ^^

My character likely won't argue. He's trying to keep a low profile, so he won't divulge any of the information he dosen't need to. Given the nature of my character, I'll have to be pretty picky on what I say versus what I think to avoid crossing into the territory of metagaming.

Victoria- You can't master them, only learn them. Hence why Lars has to absorb people. I always thought of it as this: The one 'mastered' magic changes a persons being so much (like Riians glowing Aura) that if they were to attempt to master another it could destroy them. The only way to safely, and I use the term loosly, master them all is to absorb the way Lars did. Even he was majorly distorted by the effort. Feel free to learn them, but don't master them .

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    All of the colleges also teach other magics, though only the basics for the most part. They also teach other lessons you'd expect at a school/college such as history, art etc. You can also add lessons like sword lessons or... Whatever... They also have years (grades) these can range from say age 5 to 21.
    It would kinda make the plot pointless if a person could simply learn and master them all. I hope you won't be dissappointed. I'd have said something earlier but when you said 'mastered all she could' I din't think you meant you'd literally mastered the whole section of magic. Ha ha, my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf
    I just got entire week booked all day. I will try to get some more done during the time I have off of the like 10 hour days I have ahead of me. Weekend I'll get more done.
    Okie dokie honey. Don't feel rushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel
    My character likely won't argue. He's trying to keep a low profile, so he won't divulge any of the information he dosen't need to. Given the nature of my character, I'll have to be pretty picky on what I say versus what I think to avoid crossing into the territory of metagaming.
    Ha ha, fair enough. Anyway, how are we gonna do these 3 way PMing. Lucid, any ideas.

EDIT: This is probably useful infomation to all so I'll post it here and on the first page. It is from a recent post to Victoria.

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    I always thought of the colleges positioning as kinda like a slightly off hexagon. So the distance from one to the next depends on which corner you are. In order I'd say this Sol (bottom left moving anti-clockwise), Cro, fize, Suin, Drasna and Wila. That would make fize the same distance from Cro but twice that from Sol.

My initial thought was that the colleges surrounded the capital city also so that gives you and idea of its location.
    Hyz.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 06-08-2011 at 06:55 AM.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries

3 Way PMing is easy, just put both usernames in the sending text box, separated by a comma.

And honestly, I'm not mastering them all. Just two. xP Mainly Ice. So does that mean I have some sort of ice aura? >>; And I didn't master everything electricity, just one of the three aspects of it. There's the lightning bolt stuff, magnetic stuff, and one other I forget. >_> She only 'mastered' one aspect of it, so therefore she didn't -truly- master electricity. xP

>.> You know me.. I like being a badass. ._.
    Last edited by Victoria; 06-08-2011 at 08:10 AM.

Victoria- Ahhhhh, fair enough. That's cool. You're welcome to know other magics, of course. I know your love of being bad-ass dear. I just didn't want anyway to master them all. That would make Lars and King Welias attempt to be 'the ultimate being' obtainable by much easier methods. Also to everyone. That would make the plot so far stupid. Lol. I'm cool with what you've told me.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyzenthlay View Post
    Ha ha, fair enough. Anyway, how are we gonna do these 3 way PMing. Lucid, any ideas.

Hyz.
    What Vicky said, but I guess we could start with Riian responding to Solan, and have a short conversation before Lex suddenly appear and interrupts them. Then they can turn their attention to him and to Linear (since Solan hasn't noticed her yet, but he will once he hears Lex say something about her).

Blog Entries

Woo, I just noticed a note a little further down saying that this is still open for joining. I got really excited. This RP looks really good so far, and I've only read the chat to far. You all seem to be really skilled in writing. It's nice to see. I would love to join in. I will need some time to read all of the posts and get myself situated. I will come up with a profile once that is finished. Is that okay?
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Blog Entries

It's totally fine by me. A few people dropped out over time, so it's nice to get some replacements. ^^

Although as a point of reference if you just want to get the main plot down, only read posts by Lucid and Hyz. Everyone else was doing their own thing.

Blog Entries

Good point, but I'd rather get the whole story. Knowing what's happened from the writer's side has brought some issues to light though. I'll get reading.
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Blog Entries

Well like I said; the whole story is really just Lucid's and Hyz's posts. Everyone else's posts are just developing their own character. Which, aside from my own, Loaf, and Freya... aren't participating anymore, so there's not really any point to reading them.

At -least- skip Ulteka's and dean's, because they're uh...well... not very good. Because, you know.. apparently wind magic can unearth zombies. Rather than say...Drasna magic, which is "unknown."
    Last edited by Victoria; 06-08-2011 at 12:50 PM.

Victoria- Yeah, bless Ulteka...

Unearth what now? Lmao. Just to be clear there are NO undead in this RP.

R.Kyra- as always I will see your profile and let you know then. If I'm not around then Lucid will be. She's my second in command, my first mate as it were.

And as Victoria already said a few people have dropped so I'm open to new entrants.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries

Yes, Hyz. In one of Ulteka's posts he has his NPC Wila girl unearth ninja zombies to attack him. >.>;

And if Lucid isn't around, I'll take a look at your profile. I'm third in command. Because I put myself there. >=D

(Can I be third? >.>)

Okay then, place your hand on this bible *presents a bible*. Repeat after me:

'I pledge allegiance...' I kid, I kid.

Sure you can. I assume you're pretty familiar with what I'm looking for so why not. If there's anything you're not sure I'll like then leave it.

Yeah, I remember PMing Ulteka about that. I had to tell him off abut every post he did. It was quite exhausting to be honest.

Looking forward to possibly welcoming another member.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

I'm usually always around now...lurking...stalking the OOC and the RP threads... XD

Yeah, like I said, you'll probably be there to see it. New post is up by the way Lucid. It's short and sweet.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Yay! XD
    *Goes to read it*

Now all we need is for Heartless to be on. I guess I'll PM you both now. Just with the intention of starting posting nothing else.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries

Is there any past gaming experience I should know about? Other then Mana that is? That's very simple to grasp. I'm hoping this is a made up world and I'm not really missing something. I haven't read that far into this RP. Life keeps reminding me that I have things to do ._. That won't take away from my ability to write though. I'll get a profile up by next week sometime.

Judging from previous posts, Cro is still open...Er, was just attacked by the looks of Victoria's post. Is it okay to join that college?
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Blog Entries

Yes, it's okay to join whichever college you like. ^^
    And uhm, there's no past gaming experience you need. This is an original world. You don't even need to know about "Mana" because there's no MP here or anything. xD

Blog Entries

<3 This keeps getting better and better. I'll be slow to start though. I have a few tests coming up. And I need to study harder then I have in the past few weeks. I'll keep yall posted.
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Take all the time you need we aren't on a time-scale (we've taken over a year already). I've always said that real life comes before roleplay.

My post is up, again pretty short. I think I've said all Riian need to for now.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries

We have a profile!!!!!

Name: Rya Kalgan
    Personality: She has a tendency to reflect a cold personality due to past events. She can be rather blunt when the situation calls for it. She will warm up to other people if given the chance. She will keep her calm under stressful situations, but only for a limited about of time.
    She will usually show up to class unless she deems it unnecessary. She has a basic knowledge of Martial Arts and advanced knowledge of how to sword fight gained through Cro College.
    Appearance:She looks exactly like this:
    Click!
    College: Cro
    Weaponry: She has learned to keep a constant flow of Mana going through her body at all times. She uses this to her advantage and infuses the magic into her weapon.
    The sword she is holding is strapped to her back when not in use, When in use, she holds it in her left hand.
    Last edited by Yoko; 06-15-2011 at 08:38 AM.
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast