Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Divided: OOC.

This is my sin... Divided: OOC. Lucid's Avatar

Re: Divided: OOC.

I guess I'm not too late.
    I just happened to check this out of the blue and was surprised to see new posts.
    I would definitely like to continue.

Actually, I still have the post Hyz and I were working on, but never quite finished.
    I think I'll go ahead and post it just so we know where we were.
    Last edited by Lucid; 10-08-2010 at 06:05 PM.

Synthesized Ascension Divided: OOC. Zardoch's Avatar

Name: Arcus Schokken
    Personality: Arcus (or simply 'Arc') is a shrewd, brash, and conservative fellow. He particularly believes in not wasting ones energy, especially when it comes to magic. As such, he's generally known to be brutally honest, yet confined from saying more than is needed. What some may see as 'mean', he sees as simple critique. Arc does, of course, have some sense of humor, but it generally comes out as a sneer.
    Appearance: Lean-muscled and above average in height, Arcus is a long-haired blonde with an aggressive and experienced look. His amber shaded eyes make his expression all the more glowering. Not to mention a few scars such as the one through his right eyebrow that appears to have been caused by the ripping of a thick piercing in his youth. Even more menacing is the collection of of metal he's engulfed around his body with three bracelets around each bicep, one on each elbow, two bracelets for each knee, and lastly a pair of shoes with metal molded to the shape of his feet. Clothes-wise, he generally wears a simple tank-top and loose-fitting pants.
    College: Fize
    Weaponry: The metal bracelets and shoes are made of a ceramic mixture for light weight and are diamagnetic (lack magnetic properties). They're used for both the storing of electric currents (not magnetic) and melee. Besides them, he uses a chain with claws on each end, usually wrapped around his waist. It's made of the same material as the other pieces.

Ironically, my sig was not the inspiration for this character, lol.

Expect a post from Zipporah's perspective soon. I mean since everyone else is all woo hoo revival I might as well join the band wagon!

quick question though lonerkid, how segregated can the group become? Like can I also pull one from the group of three left?
    EBG

The joke is far too true Divided: OOC. loner-kid's Avatar

heh, go for it. Which one do you want?

I'd rather you didn't kill them though, for a villanous group i'm surprisingly attached to them. Even the summoner who has yet to make much of an appearance but man is she going to be pissed when she does

Read some of my stuff here
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...-snippets.html

The Gargoyle
    SPOILER!!:

The gargoyle sits, solemnly, alone
    That silent man of stone
    Here, for his deeds he must atone

Beaten eyes stare blankly
    Withered arms curved and wrinkly
    Bat-like wings spread fully

For once he was a man deceitful
    His soul decored in black so hateful
    From his despair grew pain most vengeful

With his death he was deserted
    Left condemned and desecrated
    Bound to form most understated

And now he is but a statue made of stone
    Sitting all alone

Star Gaze
    SPOILER!!:
    High in the sky, blinking down on us
    We all watch the stars
    Believing, as we do
    That friends and lovers long since moved away are staring upwards too
    Remembering us as we remember them
    Smiling in the light of an unatainable star
    And even if the star was snuffed out at that very moment
    We would never know
    We just keep smiling
    And believe the star is true

My TFF Family
    (is laughably small because 'loner' turned out to be fairly accurate)
    Unknown-Entity - loner-kid's hilarious 'friend'
    Raider - my ginger brother

Haha alright, I'll start working on a post now.
    EBG

Professional Klutz. Divided: OOC. Hyzenthlay's Avatar

The rumble begins. I hope it doesn't die again. Lets go guys.

Welcome Gravis.

Myself and Lucid are working on a post, as always.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner

I know whats up ill be posting soon.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Post is finally up. Been moving out into a new place.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

The Mad God Divided: OOC. Heartless Angel's Avatar

Looks interesting, hope I'm not too terribly late here, and that there are still plans of continuing this.

Name: Lexicus "Lex" Validus
    Personality: Obsessed with knowledge and truth, Lex is very serious about all things. He is a Determinist, and has even gone so far as to devise a formula by which one can mathematically calculate all that is now, has ever been, and ever will be; but it lacks something he refers to as the 'Alpha Variable', an essential piece of data about the 'first cause' at the beginning of time. He has studied and refined magic of all kinds over the years, and has mastered restorative magics to a point where he has been able to halt and even reverse his own aging. His mastery in Unknown magics is unsurpassed by anyone in his own time. He comes from more than 1000 years in the future, and returned to this point in time quite by accident. The Archmage Corps in his own time ruled that his research was profane to the very fabrics of existence, and combined forces to destroy him before he could obtain the Alpha Variable. They attacked him with a massive blast of pure mana, which would erase him from existence. He was able to hold the power back for a short time by stretching the space it would need to travel through to reach him. In this time, he began tearing a hole in time which he would escape through, leaving the Corps to believe him destroyed while he continued his research in another time. The space warping spell consumed more energy than he'd planned for, and he was forced to pass through the rip in time before he had finished focusing, aiming, and stabilizing it. The rip sealed itself before his entire body made it through, severing his hand, and seperating him from the book it was holding, his research notes, both of which were obliterated by the blast of mana. He fell out of the rip in this time, without the book containing his gathered magical knowledge. Though formidable even without it, his powers are a mere fraction of what they were in his own time. He continues his research now as a Drasna student, acting out the role of a 16 year old boy of rather limitted talent. He acts clumsy, and idiotic to hide the brilliant madman bent on Apotheosis he truly is. He disguises his voice to sound young and innocent, but when he plays his true role, it is a much older sounding, deep, booming voice that strikes fear into the hearts of all who hear it.
    Appearance: He is capable of taking on any appearance by bending light around himself in specific patterns, but his current disguise takes the form of a pale skinned 16 year old boy, about 6 feet tall, with long black hair and a relatively muscular build. He wears a long black leather overcoat, open with black pants and a white T-shirt underneath. The spell he uses to maintain his appearance takes a grea deal of focus, and a large ammount of mana, further restricting the power he is able to command while playing this role.
    College: Drasna
    Weaponry: He carries no specific weapon, but in times of need, his control over telekinesis can turn nearly anything into a deadly weapon.
    Last edited by Heartless Angel; 01-24-2011 at 11:11 PM.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Sorry. There's no excuse as to why it took me this long to post. >_<

I'm sure we all have excuses. Just nice to see people post still. I'll write some stuff up.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

My post was seriously long overdue though. >_<

My excuses are long and boring but I'm back and I'll be posting soon. After I've refreshed myself that is.

Good to see loyalty to this RP. Hopefully see some posting soon.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Yay! :D

Is Gravis still in? Has anyone seen him around?

EDIT: Lucid, I think you missed me most XD.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

i haven't seen Gravis around I think. I don't really pay that much attention to the forums that much. I can however, make another entry.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hyzenthlay View Post
    Is Gravis still in? Has anyone seen him around?

EDIT: Lucid, I think you missed me most XD.
    Gravis hasn't logged in since last December, so yeah...we might just have to carry on without him unless you can get a hold of him on MSN.

I really did!
    I also felt really bad about taking months to finally post up my last reply. >_<
    I didn't mean to make you think that I quit on you. I just got a little distracted and such... (Christmas came up, then my bf got me playing Mass Effect 1 & 2 and Dragon Age for the first time so I got kinda obsessed there for awhile...then he got me playing Minecraft)...
    So yeah... Sorry about that!

Yeah. I think it's best that I just disregard his post and go back to my original intentions. Makes everything less complicated. Especially as he hasn't been on in so long. I'd prefer to use my first idea anyway... Made more sense.

Great if you can post Loaf. Good to see you around!! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid
    I really did!
    I also felt really bad about taking months to finally post up my last reply. >_<
    I didn't mean to make you think that I quit on you. I just got a little distracted and such... (Christmas came up, then my bf got me playing Mass Effect 1 & 2 and Dragon Age for the first time so I got kinda obsessed there for awhile...then he got me playing Minecraft)...
    So yeah... Sorry about that!
    For Bioware my dear you can take all the time you like. <3 Like I've always said, nobody is asking for a post a day. Just steady posts that show interest are great. We may have slowed but I'm confident we can see this through even if it takes us years. Lol.

We got this Lucid. Loaf is with us too.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

I'm with you all the way ;]
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

We may have slowed but I'm confident we can see this through even if it takes us years. Lol.
    I approve this message!

And yes, Bioware games are awesome!

1001 POSTS BABY, BOO YAAAA! ONLY TOOK ME 5 YEARS!

*Cough* So yeah. My post is being written as we read. So be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid
    I approve this message!

And yes, Bioware games are awesome!
    *Takes a bow*

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Lady Succubus Divided: OOC. Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm going to join late. =D Because I can. >=D (Can I have cliff notes? 8D?)

Name: Aki Yubela
    Personality: Her biggest feature here is her openness about pretty much anything, and her keen sense of observation as well as being able to manipulate with the aid of her looks. Of course that only gets her so far, but that's where her intelligence supports her. She has an extremely low tolerance for disrespect and bad attitude toward her, so she may be a bit more maniacal when shown disrespect.
    Appearance: Black hair with light orchid highlights that falls just below her pale shoulders. Her white pupils make it seem as if she has no pupils. Her curvy figure stands at about 6' high, making her fairly tall. Even at this height she still wears her favored high heels, making her even taller. Her clothing consists of a white dress that hugs her figure and shows off her smooth legs. She wears a light short sleeved coat over her dress to seem a bit more modest than she actually is.
    College: Cro
    Weaponry: Her lovely charm and wits. And her creepy magic. She also uses martial arts combined with her magical ice and snow. Her magic is creepy because her ice and snow can turn different colors. She also has a minor in electrical magic because she's always been a fan of lightning.

1001 POSTS BABY, BOO YAAAA! ONLY TOOK ME 5 YEARS!

*Cough* So yeah. My post is being written as we read. So be ready.

*Takes a bow*

Hyz.
    Wow! You joined way after to me too and I still have way less posts! ^^'

And woot!

Vicky is the first to take advantage of having different magical lessons. Ha ha. Okay, cool. I know you're good for an RP so welcome.

Quick run down:

All of the colleges have been attacked and senior/ skilled members have been taken. This was because the king of a neighbouring kingdom wanted to combine all of the magics to become god-like. To help beat the college of Sol he, stupidly, employed some survivors of the lost college of Wila. Wila college had been nearly wiped out by the other colleges so they were more than happy to help. The king then had the intention of then using one of those to complete his magical collection and therefor become what he wanted. A certain one of these Wila college members (named Lars) saw an opportunity for himself to become more powerful and, hungry for power, he killed the king. After betraying the king and 'harvesting' the masters of all the other colleges he turned on his friends. This was due to the fact that his magic had been distorted over years of using forbidden, harmful magic. He managed to absorb one of them (Rafiel) but the other (Linear) got away and hid within the ground of Sol. He needs her to become the ultimate being and so... Here we are.

I think that's the main story so far.

EDIT:- Can somebody help me find who is still active? We started out with 10 and of that original group I have 3 confirmed .

Hyz
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 06-05-2011 at 06:30 AM.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Let's see...

deanharagatsu, Ulteka Mako and KeybladerIII all quit, so you may as well forget them. ^^'

Freya is still active on the forums.
    Atma Noah last visited the forums near the end of last month.
    Psiko hasn't been on since March.
    loner kid last visited the forums last month.

Is that what you wanted to know?

Blog Entries

The only ones active are Loaf, Lucid, Hyz, and myself. Freya too if she decides to come back after she settles whatever issues she has to settle RL or something. xD

To be honest, I lost track on the RP a while ago. I remember that I had a partner who played with me for a while but then he disappeared... I don't even know why ^^" And then you all moved on with your stories and I didn't know how to get into the RP again.

But I'd really like to be part of the RP again, seeing Victoria's chosen Cro as well.
    I DO have some problems in RL at the moment, but I'm pretty sure this RP'll be a good opportunity to forget about that. ^^

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Yeah I'm sure you and Vic can partner up. Shouldn't be too long before we all meet (fingers crossed.) If you feel that you can post Freya then great. It goes without saying that you aren't being pressured to.

Yeah, thanks Lucid. I don't think Psiko will be back with us and as you said 3 are written off already. So that makes 6... With heartless being the final in the group. He/she applied a while ago and I overlooked the post. I'm happy we still have a decent number.

Everyone is free to post whenever. Victoria, is the info I gave enough? If you want specifics on Cro then Freya is your best bet. Though I could tell you if Freya can't remember.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

The Mad God Divided: OOC. Heartless Angel's Avatar

Well, I went ahead and inserted myself into the story. If there are any problems with how I did it, feel free to let me know, and I'll do whatever needs to be done to fix it.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries

It will take a while for me to write my post because it will be a gargantuan task. I will attempt to write Aki's perspective on every single thing that's happened over the entire course of the RP. >=D

..Because she will be stalking Wendy. >=D

And 'dean' disappeared on you Freya because, well... he was a fool. >_> I'd say more, but I am a moderator and cannot insult people. ._.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast