Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Divided: OOC.

Morbid Angel Divided: OOC. Ulteka Mako's Avatar
    Living in St. Augustine Florida/From Jacksonville Florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyzenthlay View Post
    Ulteka. be careful with your next post. Lucid has just joined us don't forget. I'd hate for you to be talking to us when we've been messaging for a number of days constructing a convo. We were going to bring you in on this convo. So that we are all happy with what is said and goes on.

Hyz.
    Thats ok. I already posted. It leave you to guys open to inform me on whats going on. Just read my post and tell me if I need to change anything. But I think it is alright. It should play along with things just fine.
    Life or death. Nethire are consider to someone like me. For I am both. Nor death can happen to me, or can life. There is no other like me. For I am one with myself. Nobody else is. That is the way of the immortal. That is the way of Ulteka Mako.

Professional Klutz. Divided: OOC. Hyzenthlay's Avatar
    I haven't read your post yet because I decided to see what you said, first, and I can answer that before I look at your post. I has all been sorted, yes, but Lucid had to edit the post to fit with you. Since Lucid didn't seem to mind, neither do I. Just be more mindful that we are there next time, it's just nice when we can work together as we are in the same scene.

I'll read you post and put in an edit.

EDIT: Jeez, Ulteka. Your characters got some serious emotional issues. Are you sure he isn't from Drasna? Lol.
    It's all good. The only think I will say is watch for your spelling errors, read through your writing before you post. Not that I'm a judge, it just makes it flow better.
    Good stuff, though.

KeybladerIII- Good stuff. Nice to see your character is still mentioning things and noticing things. I think it gives your post a more 'real' feel to them. As your character can smell the magic. It's a unique thing in the RP. Keep it up.

deanharagatsu- Again, be careful. We need more substance. It seems as if you could be wandering those halls when the rest of us are tackling bad guys. Ha ha. Still a nice bit of writing, though. We just need more of it.

Hyz.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 09-21-2009 at 08:49 AM.
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner

I haven't read your post yet because I decided to see what you said, first, and I can answer that before I look at your post. I has all been sorted, yes, but Lucid had to edit the post to fit with you. Since Lucid didn't seem to mind, neither do I. Just be more mindful that we are there next time, it's just nice when we can work together as we are in the same scene.

I'll read you post and put in an edit.

EDIT: Jeez, Ulteka. Your characters got some serious emotional issues. Are you sure he isn't from Drasna? Lol.
    It's all good. The only think I will say is watch for your spelling errors, read through your writing before you post. Not that I'm a judge, it just makes it flow better.
    Good stuff, though.

Hyz.
    Well I didn't know what you were doing, and I hadn't posted in awail. I should have read the OOC thread first and thats my fault. I am going to get an email address going so that you two can talk to me about what is going on. If that is ok with you.

Oh and my charecter is just a very out there type of guy. He has a since of humore and some what of an anger problem. But once he smoke one of those cigars, it mellows him out. Just think of it as special tabacoo. If you know what I mean.Lol
    Life or death. Nethire are consider to someone like me. For I am both. Nor death can happen to me, or can life. There is no other like me. For I am one with myself. Nobody else is. That is the way of the immortal. That is the way of Ulteka Mako.

Who is attacking the school of Cro might I ask

Ulteka- Yeah, just be careful in future. More often than not if you post in here I'll post back. Just look out. You can make and IM or just PM us. Up to you.

Dean- Cro is fighting the Welia force. They'll be mercenaries specially selected by the King. No particular armour because King Welia is seccretly attacking the colleges.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

so.....when will it be attacked?

Whenever you, or Freya, say it has been in your posts.

Hyz
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Im waiting on Freya

Freya... whose character is called Wendy, btw. xP ... will write the next post on the weekend. I've got to think about what Wendy'll do to your character, dean. ^^

And I'd say that the attack starts when Cro's Master is finally captured. ^^ Which means: Soon. XD

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

does that mean ima die soon lol

This is my sin... Divided: OOC. Lucid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Freya... whose character is called Wendy, btw. xP ... will write the next post on the weekend. I've got to think about what Wendy'll do to your character, dean. ^^
    I was just going to comment on that... XD

deanharagatsu, you need to pay attention to what the character's names are. Change the name Freya to Wendy in your post. :l

Ulteka, our (Hyzenthlay and I) latest post gives your character a chance to converse with us and also decide if you want to join us or go off on your own, so be aware of that when you write your next post.
    Last edited by Lucid; 09-23-2009 at 01:10 PM.

I had writers block the past few days. I couldn't think of anything. I'll catch up and post tomorrow.

Lucid's right, Dean. You need to check up on characters names if you are gonna write about them.

Lucid- I think I thought the same as you about that post. Then I thought about it. Lol

Anyway, a MAJOR plot post is in creation. Look out for it in the next few days, I'm waiting on a few things.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

ok about the name I will change but I am gonna die soon? lol

Ok I finally typed up my post. I would just like to point out, my first 3 posts happened before the very first post that Hyzen posted. So to put things in some sort of a timeline, my character finished his first task around the same time Sol was attacked.

Loaf, right you are. Acknowledged.

Dean, why would you be dying soon? What are you talking about?

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

The joke is far too true Divided: OOC. loner-kid's Avatar
    ugh, sorry about not being able to get anything up any sooner. I've had a fair bit of stuff to do recently so sorry about that. I did try to address a few plot holes that I saw in my posts, namely why Aloin doesn't just teleport the hell out of there but meh

Read some of my stuff here
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...-snippets.html

The Gargoyle
    SPOILER!!:

The gargoyle sits, solemnly, alone
    That silent man of stone
    Here, for his deeds he must atone

Beaten eyes stare blankly
    Withered arms curved and wrinkly
    Bat-like wings spread fully

For once he was a man deceitful
    His soul decored in black so hateful
    From his despair grew pain most vengeful

With his death he was deserted
    Left condemned and desecrated
    Bound to form most understated

And now he is but a statue made of stone
    Sitting all alone

Star Gaze
    SPOILER!!:
    High in the sky, blinking down on us
    We all watch the stars
    Believing, as we do
    That friends and lovers long since moved away are staring upwards too
    Remembering us as we remember them
    Smiling in the light of an unatainable star
    And even if the star was snuffed out at that very moment
    We would never know
    We just keep smiling
    And believe the star is true

My TFF Family
    (is laughably small because 'loner' turned out to be fairly accurate)
    Unknown-Entity - loner-kid's hilarious 'friend'
    Raider - my ginger brother

well My charrie just bnumped into someone who hates people and more yet im gonan get attacked by sum more people lol its just a friendly term like am I in trouble

Word was a huge plot post is coming...question I have is that I'm only about in the middle of my next post. Writer's block with real life work equals such things. Would it be best to wait for the plot post then finish my post or would you want one done before Ms. Hyz?
    EBG

Sorry I haven't posted in awail. I have just been taking care of some shit. I am going to read up on the post and then post my new post sometime tomorrow. Right now it is like
    2:00 in the morning and I am going to bed.

@dean: Wendy doesn't HATE people. It says "She is just a normal, quiet, shy girl." which means that she is introverted. And that's not the same as hating people.
    Besides, she's really bad at casting magic, so how could she possibly kill your character? ^^

My next post is coming soon... I hope. xD"

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

lol as My character has a special talent twards it wow a perfect match huh well gues ima have to save you once the school is attacked wendy

That may happen. If you want the school to be attacked, you can write about it.

I hope my post isn't too short, I didn't want to write too much about Master Glarrel and stuff because of the interaction with dean. The next post will be longer. ^^

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Hey Hyz, I decided to kinda go my own way. I am going to keep the story going along with the same catagory as before, but I am going to have my own little mission on the side why I am doing that. We could set something up later when we run into eachother again.

ok how good is my post now Hynz brb bout to edit t it to make the weilie attack.

Wendy- WOW IM A PERVERT LOL

Dean, I'd just like to point out that your post doesn't make a lot of sense. :/
    If you had read Hyz's posts, you would know that the Wila college was shut down some time ago and that all of its members were supposedly hunted down and killed, so it wouldn't make sense to say that two Wila students just happen to take a leisurely stroll onto the Cro college campus and randomly attack someone.

You also missed the part about King Welia SECRETLY attacking the colleges...

It's not really my place to say this since it's not my RP, but you really need to pay attention to what is being written so that you don't mess up things for the other players.
    Last edited by Lucid; 09-28-2009 at 05:15 PM.

It doesn't matter if it is your place or not Lucid, your encouragement to him to read all the posts is needed muchly. I decided that I'm going to wait for Hyz's post before I finish mine. I don't see much of a need to further Zippy's story right now until plot has changed.
    EBG

well since thw iwlla were attackign the colledge I was guesing no all of them were kileld off and if the king was the ONLY one attaccking then I would have guessed heede be outnumbered and out of luck so that is how I figured this is happening then again I could be wrong but if there was an attack wouldent there be more than jsut two students of wila and since its a collage wouldent there be a need for an army?

Dean, There's a big difference in what the audience knows and what the characters know, so you really need to be aware of this when you write a post in your character's point of view.

And I didn't mean that the king was attacking Cro himself...
    If you had read Hyz's earlier post then you would have known what I was talking about.

Dean- Cro is fighting the Welia force. They'll be mercenaries specially selected by the King. No particular armour because King Welia is seccretly attacking the colleges.
    Atma-Noah, I guess you're right. I just didn't want to cause any drama in Hyz's RP, but I get so tired of people who don't even care enough to read posts (IC and OOC - because they're both important) that other people have taken the time to write.
    Last edited by Lucid; 09-28-2009 at 07:20 PM.

Hyz, I was kinda of thinking about making me enemy apart of Wila. I have went out on my own if you have not noticed yet. So I am going to go off plot for a little bit and go and see my charecters Kung Fu teacher. I will bring out a little surprise to the story when I post next time. I am trying to come up with a nice long and good post before I post. I am in the process of making it. I am writing it in note pad on my computer before posting it that way I can make changes and add stuff to it before I post it. I want it to be really good.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast