Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Divided: OOC.

Hyz already took my idea for my character's parts!

Professional Klutz. Divided: OOC. Hyzenthlay's Avatar
    Ha ha ha, I'm sorry Loaf. What is it that you were going to do?

By the way guys; I've edited the first post in the OOC. It now has the RPers and their respective colleges, so you'll all know who is in your college.

Soon I'll edit in a section for Wila college. You know, give you a little background and whatever. Along with this I'll edit in the profile for King Welia. Give you all a glimpse of him, eh? =]

Ulteka: This time I have nothing for you to change. Well done, I like it. =]
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner

Morbid Angel Divided: OOC. Ulteka Mako's Avatar
    Living in St. Augustine Florida/From Jacksonville Florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyzenthlay View Post
    Ha ha ha, I'm sorry Loaf. What is it that you were going to do?

By the way guys; I've edited the first post in the OOC. It now has the RPers and their respective colleges, so you'll all know who is in your college.

Soon I'll edit in a section for Wila college. You know, give you a little background and whatever. Along with this I'll edit in the profile for King Welia. Give you all a glimpse of him, eh? =]

Ulteka: This time I have nothing for you to change. Well done, I like it. =]
    Alright then. Well as we get farther inot the story, I was thinking of making my enemy apart of the Wila college if that is ok with you. Thats were I am going to get really into the rp. So when ever you at the bio of the Wila college, let my know so that I can post the bio of my enemy.
    Life or death. Nethire are consider to someone like me. For I am both. Nor death can happen to me, or can life. There is no other like me. For I am one with myself. Nobody else is. That is the way of the immortal. That is the way of Ulteka Mako.

The joke is far too true Divided: OOC. loner-kid's Avatar
    Hyz: I didn't quite structure my last comment very well when I said 'it's a groupp RP so it's not up to one person to dictate a story' What I meant by that is that although we'll be looking to you for general guidance we shouldn't feel like we have to stick to a narrow path of another persons devising (That may sound a little offensive, but I've been in some RP's where the creator of the RP just told you exactly what to write, the experience was unpleasent) If you do do something very wrong of course you're going to be called out for it but at the same time branching off in new directions can make the RP more interesting. To put it in perspective the creator guides the RP but at the same time the rp'ers can develop the story in very different ways to how the creator might have imagined. The whole thing is a bit of give and take, if the creator tries to guide too much then it stiffles the writers and if there's no guidance at all the whole RP becomes very chaotic.

I hope that is interpreted in the way I intend it to be, it's a bit of a round about explanation.

Read some of my stuff here
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...-snippets.html

The Gargoyle
    SPOILER!!:

The gargoyle sits, solemnly, alone
    That silent man of stone
    Here, for his deeds he must atone

Beaten eyes stare blankly
    Withered arms curved and wrinkly
    Bat-like wings spread fully

For once he was a man deceitful
    His soul decored in black so hateful
    From his despair grew pain most vengeful

With his death he was deserted
    Left condemned and desecrated
    Bound to form most understated

And now he is but a statue made of stone
    Sitting all alone

Star Gaze
    SPOILER!!:
    High in the sky, blinking down on us
    We all watch the stars
    Believing, as we do
    That friends and lovers long since moved away are staring upwards too
    Remembering us as we remember them
    Smiling in the light of an unatainable star
    And even if the star was snuffed out at that very moment
    We would never know
    We just keep smiling
    And believe the star is true

My TFF Family
    (is laughably small because 'loner' turned out to be fairly accurate)
    Unknown-Entity - loner-kid's hilarious 'friend'
    Raider - my ginger brother

I was going to have a little "Secret" with one of the elders. Much like what you want us to do.

Hyz, I do imagine what I did with my faculty member is fine as per your request?
    EBG

Quote Originally Posted by Ulteka Mako View Post
    Alright then. Well as we get farther inot the story, I was thinking of making my enemy apart of the Wila college if that is ok with you. Thats were I am going to get really into the rp. So when ever you at the bio of the Wila college, let my know so that I can post the bio of my enemy.
    I have absolutally no problem with this. It must be for a rational reason that he is after you though. If it's completely off track, and for a random reason I'll ask you to change it. Keep it in with the flow and story and I'll enjoy reading your sub-plot.

Quote Originally Posted by loner-kid View Post
    Hyz:
    I hope that is interpreted in the way I intend it to be, it's a bit of a round about explanation.
    Don't worry, I wasn't offended. Working within the story in your own way is great. I was just making clear that if you went way off track I would ask for your post to be changed.
    I appreciate the explanation anyway, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    I was going to have a little "Secret" with one of the elders. Much like what you want us to do.
    You can still do that Loaf. It's no big deal, all it means is what you had planned will fit nicely with the plot. Won't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Atma-Noah View Post
    Hyz, I do imagine what I did with my faculty member is fine as per your request?
    The post was great, Atma. Your suit intregues me. I'm looking forward to seeing where that takes you withing your character line.

Oh, yes. Your faculty member was perfect. I take it Gyne is working with Welia of his own accord? It'll be interesting to see why? You never know, maybe he agrees with King Welias plans? Ha ha.

Good stuff.

EDIT:
    Wila college is now added to the first page. I've given them a brief history and everything, 'cos i'm cool. XD
    Go take a look.

Hyz.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 09-14-2009 at 11:33 AM.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Don't worry, I got a good plot for my enemy and it is going to have everything to do with the story. I just need my information on Wila college so I can base more on my enemy.
    Life or death. Nethire are consider to someone like me. For I am both. Nor death can happen to me, or can life. There is no other like me. For I am one with myself. Nobody else is. That is the way of the immortal. That is the way of Ulteka Mako.

Oh don't worry, all my ideas go with the plot.

Master of the Shadow Key Divided: OOC. KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Sorry I haven't posted again Hyz. I had a bit of an event over the past days, but don't worry, I just need to read over all of your posts so I can do my next addition right...
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ulteka Mako View Post
    Don't worry, I got a good plot for my enemy and it is going to have everything to do with the story. I just need my information on Wila college so I can base more on my enemy.
    The infomation on Wila college has already been supplied, on page 1 of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by KeybladerXIII View Post
    Sorry I haven't posted again Hyz. I had a bit of an event over the past days, but don't worry, I just need to read over all of your posts so I can do my next addition right...
    Your post is up. I liked it, some of it was a bit rushed but other than that... I'm glad to see you mentioned a teachers kidnapping.

Keep up the good work, guys.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

This is my sin... Divided: OOC. Lucid's Avatar
    Finally done! I hope it's okay. >_<
    I'd like to play two characters if you don't mind.

Name: Solan Veralow

Personality: Likes to pretend that he's blissfully unaware of things going on around him, even though he is usually well informed on the latest happenings. Generally friendly, but likes to keep to himself for the most part. His actions in the past still weigh heavily on his mind and although he was forgiven by some, he still can't forgive himself. In his younger days, Solan had made some very bad choices and did some terrible things. He let the power go to his head and thought he was too good to ask for help, but in the end, his pride caused the destruction of an entire village, and the deaths of all its inhabitants. He knew it was an accident, but he was afraid to face anyone after what he had done, so he ran away.

Weeks passed before Solan was so overwhelmed with guilt that he returned to Sol college. His peers all ostracized him like he knew they would, but with the help of Master Julio, he was given another chance so that he could atone for what he had done. Even with Master Julio's forgiveness, people continued to shun or show contempt towards Solan. Seeing his frustration, Master Julio sent Solan to a distant, remote village where he could continue to atone for his crimes by helping out and teaching young students the dangers of abusing magic.

Several years later while investigating reports of some disturbances in the area, Solan happened upon the bodies of five or six mages scattered along the road. It was hard to really tell exactly how many since they had all been killed by a force that had ripped them apart. Some distance away at the bottom of the roadside hill, he found a young mage who appeared to have been tortured, brutally beaten and was near death. It looked as though the young mage had clearly been the victim in this horrible tragedy. Solan brought him home and took care of him, but it was months before the young man was well enough to even function somewhat normally. Afterward, the young mage continued to stay with Solan and help him with his work.

Years later, Solan was surprised to receive an invitation from Master Julio to teach at Sol. He knew this was only being done for his sake, and figured it was about time to face what he feared the most, but he also hoped that his time away made people forget...or at least ease their pain and anger towards him.

Appearance: Long, dark grayish-brown (taupe) hair, usually pulled back into a ponytail. Dark green eyes and slighty tanned skin. Tall and lean, but surprisingly much stronger than he looks. Wears a long sleeve, gray-blue tunic with a gold sash tied at the waist over light grey trousers. He also wears a long, light blue cloak and sturdy leather boots.

College: Sol (Teacher)
    Weaponry: Staff

~~~~~~

Name: Marcellus "Marcel" Telluna

Personality: Very friendly, kind and cheerful, but can sometimes seem distant and disconnected. Every now and then, he seems to take on a serious and extremely intelligent personality, possibly a part of his former self. Marcellus was rescued by Solan many years ago and has remained loyal to, and even protective of him ever since. Because of the damage done to him, only smalls parts of his memory remain. He also has a strong fear of lightning and electric magic which Solan thinks may be a result of the trauma of his attack.

Appearance: Short and wispy flaxen hair, amber eyes and pale skin. Looks likely to be in his mid to late teens, but his demeanor is that of someone much older. His body is covered in ancient writing, runes and symbols that have been magically inscribed onto his skin, but are mostly hidden by his clothing. The only exposed markings are three symbols on the middle of his forehead, somewhat hidden by his hair. Wears a lightweight, violet mage robe with designs embroidered in black around the hem of the sleeves and bottom of the robe. His feet are proected by simple leather boots.

College: -
    Weaponry: Staff

Approved.
    Wonderful, Lucid. Welcome to the pack. =]

I'm fine with two characters. Why would I not be happy to allow an extra personality and, in your characters case, flair into the plotline.

This is getting more interesting all the time.

Keep it up guys.

Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

I'm terribly sorry for not writing for a long time now. .,." I've got much stress at work and I don't really have the motivation to write something when I come home. .,.
    So.. I'll write my next post on the weekend. Sorry sorry .,.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Thats no problem Freya. Life comes before RPs, I think. =] Besides, you've let me know where you were. Thats really nice of you.

Post when you are ready.

Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Is there a need to put up profiles for any characters we introduce? Yay or Nay? Also, when is the next plot moving post going to be up?
    EBG

was my post any good

Atma, the next plot post is on its way. The post I'm writing has Wila and Welia in it. Look out for it!

Dean, your post was fine. Needs to be a little more lengthy next time, with more content and and clearer finish.

Hyz
    Cogito, ergo sum.

I'm working on my post right now, so it should be up later tonight.

EDIT: Okay, my post is up. I hope it's okay. I always have trouble with my starting posts. >_<
    Last edited by Lucid; 09-18-2009 at 01:52 AM.

Yeah Lucid, it was great. You weaved every detail in about your surroundings. Thats the best I could have asked for, and more. It really good. As I always do, though, I have to clarify; the two students are myself and Ulteka right?

I just don't want to reply in my next post to find that it isn't.

EDIT: I aplologise Atma, I forgot your first question last night. The answer is no. You can place profiles on here if you'd like. I won't make you, though.

EDIT 2: I've decided that maybe short profiles of appearance would be helpful. Just in case somebody has to encounter the same character and wants to incorperate them into their writing.

So, yeah. There we go.

Aimee.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 09-18-2009 at 10:42 AM.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

The Lost Writer Divided: OOC. Psiko's Avatar
    Ugh, my post just feels poor to me. Maybe I'm just being hard on myself, but oh well. I'll have a chance to really polish things in my next post and bring it all together.

I'll read yours when I get back, David. You know where I'm going.

Mines up guys and it has the plotlines in it.

Lucid, we need to communicate about how our characters converse from now on, right? So if you need me to help with that just PM me. =]

Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Yeah Lucid, it was great. You weaved every detail in about your surroundings. Thats the best I could have asked for, and more. It really good. As I always do, though, I have to clarify; the two students are myself and Ulteka right?

I just don't want to reply in my next post to find that it isn't.
    Yeah, I probably should have mentioned that in my last OOC post. Sorry. x_x

Lucid, we need to communicate about how our characters converse from now on, right? So if you need me to help with that just PM me. =]
    Sure thing.

It's no problem Lucid. All it would have meant is that I'd have to change my post. No biggy. =]

Anyway, Psiko, your post was great. The diversity in the the plot is what I was aiming for. Thats why my first posts lacked direction. If I'd have said to everyone to do one thing then the RP would have been 18 posts of deja vu. I really love how it's turned out.

Thanks guys and keep it up. XD

Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Freya you want our characters bumping into one another int he hallway?

Sure, I'd love to. <3
    I'm gonna write my post in a few minutes (I'm sure it'll take half an hour xD"), so I'll arrange something! ^^

Edit: Done!! ^^

@Hyz (is it okay to call you Hyz? ^^"): I hope it's okay. I tried to show how one of the Masters of Cro will be captured. You noticed this a few.. days? weeks? dunno when, ago. ^^ Shall I make a kind of side story writing more about him being captured? But of course my character won't see that, as...

@dean (again, is this okay? ^^"): ... I arranged a meeting for our characters. Hopefully it's okay for you. =D
    Last edited by Freya; 09-20-2009 at 05:11 AM.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Hyz is fine Freya. =]

It's entirely up to you whether you want to create a sub-plot on his capture. Or you could write an implied capture. People commenting on him going missing or whatever. Thats your choice as the writer.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Alright, I am going to post up my next post in a little while. I got to read up on everyones post before I do.

Ulteka. be careful with your next post. Lucid has just joined us don't forget. I'd hate for you to be talking to us when we've been messaging for a number of days constructing a convo. We were going to bring you in on this convo. So that we are all happy with what is said and goes on.

Hyz.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 09-20-2009 at 09:53 AM.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

ya its ok and Ima fill mine in with more detail and I hopes its ok i f I make us both fall Freya

HY I am sorry if this deems offencive in any way but is anyone interested in joining My rp as well final fantasy corruption.
    Last edited by deanharagatsu; 09-20-2009 at 01:53 PM.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast