Thread: The Blood War

Morbid Angel The Blood War Ulteka Mako's Avatar
    Living in St. Augustine Florida/From Jacksonville Florida.

The Blood War

OK, I decided to start my own RP. I am planning on this to be very good just like the sequel to this RP. This is going to be the prequel to my last RP. It is going to take place before Recall of Death, which was my last RP. Now there are some people that know this RP. They can tell you that it was a great RP. It actually ended right. Now I decided to make another. Now like I said, this happen before Recall of Death. Now if you weren't in Recall of Death, then don't worry about it. You will catch on as we go on through the RP. Just RP along with the story.

Now, this is a story that start out on a planet called Reneca. It is the planet earth in this RP. It is were my main Character Ulteka Mako is from, and were Hizan Manus was born. They are cousins. Now they both group in the town of Nytram. It is one of the largest cities in the planet. But there is a slums and that is were Ulteka and Hizan group up. Now this story is going to take place from when Ulteka and Hizan are 15. I am going to be playing both characters in this RP.

Now you can make up your own character. Now those of you who were in the last RP I made you will know there were FF characters in it. There will be none this time. This all made up for you imagination. Make your own character and we will work to make this story are own. Now set your character sheet like this.

Name: Ulteka Mako
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 195lb
    Weapon: Two double bladed swords that have black tribal going from the handle, down the blade all the way to the tip.
    Appearance: Has a regular look. Wearing blue baggy jeans and a black tank top. Has a black leather jacket over his tank top; unzipped. Has long black hair; shoulder length. One piercing in his left ear and has a silver chain around his neck with a matching color dragon on the chain that has a ruby eye. All black, shine high, combat boots. Has a tattoo of a sword going all the way down the back. Going up the sword in an figure eight is two black dragon. The there is barbed wire rapping around the dragons, cutting their skin. Then there is blood dripping down the blade of the sword and then making a puddle at the base of the sword, were skulls lay.
    Bio: Grew up in the city of Nytram. Last memory of his parents was when he was 10. They were killed by a man named Zepher, a demon god. Ulteka has been on his own ever since, training to be strong enough to kill Zepher. As he started training, he met a a young man that was his cousin, who would later become his friend and later his enemy.

Name: Hizan Manus
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 205lb
    Weapon: One double edge red bladed sword that has black tribal going all the way from the handle to the tip of the blade.
    Appearance: Has blood red spiked hair. All black cloak/open, with black, shine high combat boots. Always wears black shades. Tribal tatto going down the right side of his face. Has a gold ring, with a gold dragon in the middle and a ruby eye.
    Bio: Grew up in the city of Nytram. His father was once the greatest evil in the world. The name of the man is unknown, for Hizan does not remember. But he will soon enough. Is cousin of Ulteka Mako and later becomes training partner, best friend, and biggest enemy.

Once we get four people to join, then we will start. After posting your profile, I will review it and then let you know if it is good, are if it needs work before I can accept it. Now I want good characters in this RP. I want creativity out the ass. Use you imagination to the fullest.

Thank you,

Ulteka Mako
    Last edited by Ulteka Mako; 10-21-2008 at 10:25 AM.

Registered User The Blood War HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Name: Andrew Bealor
    Wepon:Long Sword
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 145lb
    Appearance: Andrew wears blue jeans and a black hodded jacket. He also always carries his Father's hover board. Fights with a Large sword rumored to be used to slay dragons.

Bio. Lived around the world looking for the killer of his parents. Even though he is of a young age Andrew has become a sort of mercenarry or better explained vigilantie. Andrew has no rememberance of who his parents were so he dose not have any clue as to who to look for but none the less Andrew travels the world.
    (OOC: Now I dont remember much about the stoy but if there is anything i should change plz tell me.)
    Last edited by HUNK; 10-24-2008 at 06:52 AM.

Morbid Angel The Blood War Ulteka Mako's Avatar
    Living in St. Augustine Florida/From Jacksonville Florida.
    H.U.N.K; you need to give your character a weapon. But other then that, your character is fine. We can build on his story as we go through the RP. Good job. You are in.
    Life or death. Nethire are consider to someone like me. For I am both. Nor death can happen to me, or can life. There is no other like me. For I am one with myself. Nobody else is. That is the way of the immortal. That is the way of Ulteka Mako.

Registered User The Blood War HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alright so I decided to use a long sword so Andrew's got a wepon.

Now do I have enough for a good charecter? If any changes need be made please tell me.