Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The battles of Haven: OOC

Professional Klutz. The battles of Haven: OOC Hyzenthlay's Avatar
    Ha ha, **** off.
    End of.
    I'm in a very very very bad mood today, and you have just "rubbed me the wrong way" as you would say.
    First off, I created the three explosions, Fehrants character firing a harpoon into the side of a ship would hardly hit with such impact that three other ships would spontaniously explode, so "end of discussion" as you would say, again.

And now, I'll ruin the outlying plot with the "echo" shall I? That should be fun for everyone, lets give away their purpose now, that way, none of the fun of finding out is had. Oh well. They are 6 of Ramirez's men sent to make sure Skye doesnt get caught or die, because at the moment they want the other regions to believe her to be a very dangerous fugetive. Thatsway they put all their efforts into capturing or killing her, rather than looking deeper into the Falcon's real cause of explosion. Hence they exploded 3 ships taht were after her, to make her seem better than she is, thus, giving Ramirez time to mount a force for assault.

I was going to make it so that late ron they attack us all, but it's fine, may as well know if they seem so pointless to you.

"All other than to be "badass" because your brother made them, take them out. Please."

What a hilarious statement to make, I created every character I have used in this RP, not my brother. Screw you. Don't act like you run this RP, please.

BAD BAD BAD BAD MOOD.
    You will likely never see me like this again.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 05-04-2007 at 11:21 AM.
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner

Lady Succubus The battles of Haven: OOC Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay, so they blew up three seemingly random ships that also came out of nowhere. Talk about a plot device. =P

But anyway.. I do apologize for snapping back there. It just wasn't fun for me when they first appeared. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that thought "Wtf is she on?"

And their purpose makes sense, I guess. Thanks. Although it's not as spectacular as what I expected. Oh well.

Remain calm Aimee...

No, they aren't random ships, it was three in a direct line, giving space for a ship to slip through, see?

There is a little more to the echo than I have stated too. For instance, exactly who the characters are hasn't been put forward yet, they all use codenames remember.

I'm sorry too for snapping.

Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    Perhaps it would help the rest of us understand better if you were to post what information you have on the current situation, including the Echoes? It'll still be a secret to our characters, but it would help all of us see what you're trying to do and keep these miscommunications from happening.

Just my opinion, of course.

~DragonHeart~

... Okay I will, I thought it would be better to let it pan out but nevermind.

I'll go ahead and type up what plotpoints I have then, including peoples identities and things.

Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    Well I don't necessarily mean spoiling everything, but if you do have a specific plot in mind it does help so we won't shift things too far off your track. I'm really just wondering about it since you're kind of dragging Drake along without giving me the chance to post my epic life or death battle against a bar full of knights. I'd been hoping for a short sideplot with Drake and Kai but if you'd rather me stay with the group for whatever you have coming up, I understand and will honor that.

~DragonHeart~

Ignore me D-H, im really sorry to everyone, I'm barking at people for stupid things. Girl problems, if you get me. Grrrrrr, im being a bitch.

Here you go anyway, I have tried to keep some things from you whilst still letting you in on the generalities of it.

General outline of the plotlines so far;

Ramirez has taken a 'secret weapon' from aboard the Falcon, where it was being held secretly and was being transported to the fortress.- currently known to myself, D-H, Piro and Fehrant..

Ramirez has dispatched a unit of heavily trained Oval knights named "echo" to watch over Skye and cause trouble wherever she goes under the guise of protecting her.- Currently unknown to the characters.

Ramirez has also had the pope of Dro-Tal captured as leverage to cut of the coal and oil supply from that region to the surrounding regions, therefor stopping a full air raid from being able to be waged against his kingdom- Currently known only to Musicmuse and Acheron.

The king of Valarai is currently co-operating with Ramirez agreeing to let him have forces in his lands in echange for the fuel needed to launch his fleet, he is also in on teh conspiracy behind the Falcon, Gregor Lawrence knows this and so is trying to protect Skye from the king and Ramirez.- Unknown to all characters.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 05-04-2007 at 01:06 PM.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    Well I certainly understand that side of things, but please don't let things get to you so much. We're all here to have some fun, right? A few misunderstandings here and there is inevitable, but if we can keep everyone on the same page things will flow smoothly, as they have been for the most part.

And that outline does help quite a bit. Thank you.

~DragonHeart~

Okay, im calm lol, just had a talk with my sister on the phone and now im buzzing like a bee. Wonder how long this will last.

Anyway, D-H, if you want a confrontation wil Kai thats fine. Afterall, it's your character. So feel free.

EDIT: Piroblaze- Could you please write up a brief discription of your three new characters to add the NPC listings?

Thanks, Aimee.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 05-04-2007 at 01:20 PM.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    Just a note: Drake is NOT dead! I just stopped where I did for dramatic effect. He'll make it, if just barely.

Also like to mention that I have updated my profile on the first page to reflect the events of the battle.

~DragonHeart~
    Last edited by DragonHeart; 05-05-2007 at 09:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    ...My three characters aren't NPCs...
    But I'll put up their profiles anyway.

I feel like I have to post every other post just to keep this going, where is everyone?

Does anyone know whats going on with Musicmuse? He's usually really quick with posts like me, I miss him.

Thanks, Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    Well, finals are probably either starting or just around the corner for anyone in school, be it high school or college. So there's probably a lot of panicked cramming going on right around now. That and the weather's been real nice, at least up here, so it's a great time to be getting out and enjoying.

Other than that I really can't say.

I'm planning on writing my next post today or tomorrow, depending on what I get done regarding my other current writing project.

~DragonHeart~

Blog Entries
    Name: Rena Gibson
    Appearance: Stands at 5'7". Pink hair that falls to her lower back. Wears a Triaan soldier uniform. Uses a special rapier that extends its length to that of a lance.
    Race: Half Elf
    Nationality: Dro-Tal
    Hometown: Reesa
    Bio: Her mother is an Elf and her father is a Human. They had sex and nine months later, Rena was born into the world. She grew up to be a beautiful woman. She wasn't well endowed like other women, but her beauty made up for it. She learned to use the rapier from her mother. During her time as a Triaan soldier, she met two men. One was rambunctious and somewhat large, the other was slightly shorter than she was, but was very handsome and fit. Although his personality put her off from his good looks.

Name: Frey Summers
    Appearance: Stands at 5'6". Has a scar across one of his eyes and has short spiky black hair. Wears a Triaan soldier uniform. He had a very lean and fit body, toned over the years by fighting.
    Race: Human
    Nationality: Triaan
    Hometown: Farlan Town
    Bio: Born and Raised in the Triaan nation, and living with a weaponsmith, he learned the trade of repairing and refining weapons. When he became of age, he became a soldier of the Triaan nation and took up the Double Lance. During his times there, he made two friends. One was a rambunctious heavy guy that used a Great Axe, and the other was a stunningly beautiful half-elf woman, whom he had a thing for. But she didn't seem to like his sarcastic wit.

Name: Axel Stevens
    Appearance: Rugged and buffed body. Standing at 5'10" and wielding a Great Axe. Dons a Mohawk on his head with flaming black and red hair. His movements are fast even though he is large and built.
    Race: Human
    Nationality: Triaan
    Hometown: Farlan Town
    Bio: Was always a delinquent in school and loved to fight. He donned an axe and as soon as he was able to, he began to don a Great Axe across his back. He met two friends during his time in the Triaan squads. He appointed himself as their boss, though Rena never did call him Boss.

Thanks Piro.

As you chose to have the next post, can I ask that you hurry with it =P.

Thanks, Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    Oh, yeah. Er, you can have it if you want to. I'm still working on it..

Just, dont take too long hun.

Thanks, Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Okay, seriously.
    I'm thinking maybe, just maybe, this may have died.

Nevermind, im going to utilize the back story anyway to make a new Haven story, during the great war this time though.

Anyone still up for continuing this, let me know, otherwise I'll use this as the next Rp's standpoint.

Thanks, Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

*rises from the dead*

I wouldn't mind continuing it. Obviously I haven't been around much, but it's a long and personal story.

I'm back though, so whatever you decide I'm down with. Sorry for the disappearance

Blog Entries
    Yeah.. I haven't been able to think of anything for this. It's not that I lost interest, it's that there's not really very much I can do at this point.

There was the idea to get past all this and get Ral'Antar's ship back. And who knows after that.

I'd like to continue, but I don't really see what I can do.

Blog Entries
    I've been waiting for someone to post so I can write my next one. It'll be a few days at least (RP time) before I can catch up with anyone but I already have a pretty good idea of what's going to happen with Drake.

~DragonHeart~

Right so three of you are willing, Piro as for that, how about I pair off somehow, leaving you and Fehrant to get that ship back, then I can meet with Musicmuse.

Or, if you have something better in mind, fire away.
    Whatever you want to write, write.
    I think all of us need to get rolling.

Musicmuse- Don't worry, I've had a few of those, =].

Thanks, Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    Hmm.. That sounds like a good idea. Fehrant and my three characters can meet up with Shino to get the ship back.

..Although, I'm not sure if Fehrant even wants to continue? I haven't talked to him lately.

We'll have to get hold of Fehrant. Then we can get rolling, I'll try getting hold of him tonight.

Via MSN, lol.

=]

Thanks.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    I'm writing my post at the moment, just stopping in to add a new NPC to my list.

Maria: Raven's younger sister, currently 21 years old. She has a gift with healing and is learning to be a doctor at the elven city of Naami. When she heard about Drake's near-fatal injury she convinced the elves to use one of their secret magics to teleport her to Raino. She is treating him at Kai's apartment.

~DragonHeart~

Valeria and Xadir have taken over the Dahlia. Valeria's persuasive magic has increased, but she's far from puting entire armies to their knees, haha.

Will there still be a festival in Reesa?

Valeria and Xadir were going to jet out of there, but of course they could always stay. Just let me know cuz I'm looking to join up with some people soon

Musicmuse- I'm going there, but that doesn't mean you have to stay, afterall, you could meet up with me on my way there. My next post will see me seperated from Piro and Fehrant.

DragonHeart- I'll add her to teh list now.

Preparing my post right now. Should be up by about 3, English time.

Thanks, Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    Fehrant's not even with us, though. Fehrant's character was already off on her own, remember?

It was just you and me. So now Shino's off on her own to do whatever. That is, if I can think of something to do.

But you said that you were getting his ship back with him, making you together in the plot, thats what I meant, stop nit-picking.

Okay, so yeah you can do whatever you want. I'm making stuff happen soon anyway, so that should be interesting.

Thanks, Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Omg, I want to revive this soon. From where we are. If you guys are up for it that is. I'm gonna edit my last post as I was the last to post and that's what Toph had a problem with, the echo... Crap idea anyway.

Yeah so, if you want we can continue it. I've asked before but, you know.

Aimee.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast