Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The battles of Haven: OOC

Yeah I'm sorry. You guys were right. This rp demands a level of commitment I just can't give while still at school. Seems like a great story and I wish I could be part of it. I'll be sure to be reading it and I'm sorry for wasting ur time.

Snow

Lady Succubus The battles of Haven: OOC Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Actually... I think she was being a bit too hasty. But if you feel that way, then it's sad to see you go.

Because in all honesty..

...Not much is happening, despite what she says. Besides, Me, DH, Musicmuse, and Acheron are pretty much on our own and have nothing to do with the plot. ...As a matter of fact, DH and I have are own subplot going anyway.

So...

Yeh, just the size of posts that seem to be expected. I'm not sure I have the time, and at the moment it might be easier to stick to a fan-based rp that I can write lengthy posts for quickly.

School = Hectic....

Professional Klutz. The battles of Haven: OOC Hyzenthlay's Avatar
    Ha ha. I just got a bashing.

Nevermind, eh?

Tbh both of you, alot more has happened than you will realise yet, in my next post I think I will pretty much meet up with DH and Urumi, something will affect Musicmuse and well, you'll see.

I actually think SR is right, his schooling may get in the way, its been 2 1/2 days and we already have 20 posts (when I post mine) which is actually pretty damn fast. Especially compared to alot of other RP's and I know sme RPers wouldnt want to read though all that we have put, so they'd miss things out. Get me?

Thanks, Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner

Blog Entries
    Just out of curiosity, do you think it'd be a good idea to have a list of NPCs as well? It might be easier in the long run, especially if we're going to be traveling to lots of locations for whatever reasons. Just a thought.

~DragonHeart~

I agree with DH... Lord knows I like my NPC's, hahaha! If you decide not to add a list of NPCs then I'll probably just add my important ones to my profile

Ha ha, thats a request and a half then, I can hardly say know as I have several myself. Fair enough, you two, write down your npc's in here and I'll add them to my first post under your names. =] Not too many mind, okay?

Musicmuse- I will send you a post in a minute that you need to read, okay?

Thanks, Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    Ah well, I've added them to my profile along with basic information, if that's not too much trouble. ^^; I figure it will be easier to maintain and update it from there, although a master list in the main post would be a huge help for keeping track of everyone.

Anyways, I'd like to note a couple of descrepencies I noticed in your last post. Mostly my fault for not being clear on them, but honestly I wasn't expecting you and Fehrant to show up so soon. The bar Drake went to isn't near Shino's house; it's just outside the base on the other side of town. Also, Kai was already there when Drake got there, so they didn't enter together, if they were the knights you were referring to. The last thing is that, as listed in my profile, Drake doesn't wear a VR uniform, so unless Skye somehow knows Drake she wouldn't have recognized him as a knight.

Sorry if I'm nitpicking too much. :/

~DragonHeart~

Blog Entries
    Nah, you're not nitpicking at all. I was about to post that stuff too, but hey, you can speak for yourself. ^_^

And as far as my character goes, how in the blue moon does your character know where I live? Either you're using out of character knowledge (a huge RP no -no), or our characters are somehow friends and Shino is not aware of it.

Perhaps it is partly my fault, as I probably should have stated that Shino met Skye on her job, not prior to it. Oh well.

Ha ha, thats fine I can edit that small part =], its only liek a line or so, plus I can make it be other VR knights, doesnt have to be you two in particular. We turned up so fast due to us being wanted really. More on Gregor Lawrence will be added later, so dont worry, him getting her our will have results and such.

I will make a master one, just so people dont hav eto skip through profiles and stuff.

EDIT: I assume I would know wher eyou live tbh, Nevermind I'll just stick to my own house, eh? My faults guys.

EDIT: Heh, my post has been changed. =] Also I just read back through your post DragonHeart, just to clarify, the boat that crashe dthere is Shinos right? Because the Falcon would be miles out from there, just checking =P.

Thanks, Aimee.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 04-04-2007 at 09:33 AM.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    Yes, it's the lifeboat. DH has only said that it was a lifeboat like five times or so. >.>;

But anyway.. I suppose I should come up with another post. xD

Blog Entries
    It's no problem, my fault anyways. The reason why it lacks that kind of detail is because my original post was actually a good deal longer. Unfortunately, when I checked the OoC this morning I realized 3/4 of it was no longer applicable, so instead of rewriting I just cut everything except the two scenes that can still work with the current plot.

And yes, the boat that crashed at Raino's dock was Shino's. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it was only a lifeboat, but perhaps I imagined the whole thing and accidently wrote the Falcon. I'll double check.

~DragonHeart~

Ha ha, I read it wrong. Cheers for the unwavering sarcasm that just sounds mean Urami, jeez. I was curious as to the sounds, not teh other bits, I read through it again just now, makes more sense lol.

Heh

Thanks, Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

I updated my profile to include my significant NPCs I won't let it get out of control, haha. Also, I'm obviously using Senator Frenze frequently but I figure Aimee knows more about him than I do

That and he's already listed... just wanted to mention it in case anyone else utilizes him -- he obviously has made contact with my character and has some history with the Muriir family, although to what extent remains to be seen.

Thats fine =].
    I'll still copy the list into the master list.

I'm liking your little side-plot DH and Urami.

Thanks, Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    Not quite sure where it'll lead, but I'm glad you find it interesting. ^^ It wasn't an original intention but I like how it's turned out so far as well.

Anyways, I'd just like to add that I may be posting a bit less frequently for awhile, as the Tournament of Heroes just began the final round and I don't intend to lose it out of inactivity. It mostly depends on who else decides to show up, really. Honestly I don't expect much of it by this point, but I could be pleasantly surprised and it could be as active as this RP is. Doubtful, but I'm throwing my note in anyways.

Not to say that I'll be ignoring this by any means, I just can't focus on it exclusively for a bit so I have less time to read, plan, and post.

~DragonHeart~

Dragonheart- Okay, fair enough, =].
    Could you make sure to write more detailed ones when you do post then, its just so that teh amount of time that passes in teh RP isnt lost with your character, thats all. I just dont want to leave people behind, =].

Thanks, Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    That goes without saying, heh. Don't worry, I won't leave things hanging. I'm not sure how active the tournament will be (probably...not), but either way it does cut into my time for other writing. Hell, I've been working on my ToH post for a good two hours now and it's still not done. ~_~

I know Shadow's working on his next post anyways, so I'm holding off until he does. I have a pretty good idea of what Drake's doing next, just need to write it out. If I ever finish this damned intro. *sigh*

~DragonHeart~

DragonHeart- It's fine, I dont expect people to be able to always post as quickly as we have been doing. I just dont want the quality to drop =]. Good luck with your finals.

EDIT: My next post is prepared. Nobody talk to my character yet. I'm doing a bit of family background things and relationship building.

EDIT: DragonHeart- I was reading through your journal entry, and I noticed about you saying that your post was going to be centered around rescuing me and Fehrant. Bare in mind that you dont actually know we arnt there. Meaning, your original post will probably still work, with teh exception of finding us.
    Our character will probably meet soon anyway, if everyone writes to the same goal when the plot thickens very soon. I will be leaving the kingdom of Valarai very soon on the same ship to escape arrest.

For group knowledge to make the storyline more linked and teh world more real, could you all remember that there is to be a religious festival held in Reesa soon?

Thanks, Aimee.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 04-05-2007 at 11:03 AM.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    Well, I made my post. So now it's all up to Drake. I look forward to your post when you get home, DH. ^_^

Edit: Oh, Hyz. It's Urumi, not Urami. =P
    Or you can still call me Fuji. Either way.

Urumi-Ha ha, simple mistake. I will correct that from now on hun, ;]

I just posted right after you, again this post is only to do with my family and actions to do with them, not alot going on. Read through anyway though obviously.

Thanks, Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    I already read it, actually. Our posts are kind of confusing, seeing as in my post, the bar is closed, and in yours, it's open.

...If it's open, I want to edit my post and have Shino go and eat some food. ;-;

...And then co-incidentally, you see me there. And Drake, too. Maybe. o_o;
    Unless Drake already left, who knows.

And then when I'm there, your char's bro gets scared shitless because of my infamous VR Knight reputation. Oooh~

Urumi- No no, if you read, you'll see that its a military barrack bar that open, only in the night shift, see?

I don't think Daarzil would really know who you are, he's only a kidet type thing. Perhaps he could hear you both talking about saving me? Then tell you i'm already there? That may help us tie in nicely together. =]

Thanks, Aimee.
    Last edited by Hyzenthlay; 04-05-2007 at 01:30 PM.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    No, No. When I read, there was no military tavern whatsoever. You just said 'bar'. You probably just edited it in right now. -_-; Cause I did -not- see it before.

Oh well. No big deal. And yes, he would. Shino's sin/act in the past was horrendous enough to be taught and lectured about in classes. >.>;

Every VR Knight knows who Shino is, lol. But anyway. I suppose Shino could be there. I'll edit my post.

Urumi- I dont remember you saying every VR knight knew who Shino was. Plus he's not a VR knight yet. I don't think they give history lessons, maybe i'm wrong. Plus because you have a horrendous past involving the slaghter of teammates, I dont think they'd really want that getting out except to actual VR knights. Much like modern day military, heh. So for now, I'll stick to not knowing you n_~, maybe he's heard of you and realises later.

Thanks, Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    That sounds good enough. And that's what I meant. VR Knights hear about her. So alright, no history lessons. But once they become a VR Knight, they're told about her because she's, you know, wanted. =P

Urumi- Agreed ^.^ heh. Anyway, I'll let you and DH use Draazil, if you dont mind. I'll post what he'd say if you'd like, but for now I think he'd just go stand at the bar and listen around, looking for friends, it just saves me getting mudled up with locations and such, its easier that way. You think?

Thanks, Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Blog Entries
    Well, we've quieted down a bit today heh. Anyone have thoughts on their next moves? For realism's sake it'll take at least a couple days until Kai reports back, so Drake's more or less on standby until then. I'm not planning on him doing anything but if something interesting comes up I'm sure he'll be involved at some point.

~DragonHeart~

Blog Entries
    ...I honestly have no clue what I have to do next. Perhaps a new job, maybe tracking down the suspicious cloaked character from the previous evening and finding out it's Skye.. (I keep wanting to type Skype, >.>)

Hmm.. I guess Shino could also run into Fehrant's character as well. Possibly do something with Drake or something..

Hmmm, I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm waiting for Urumi to post, lol.

As for my character and the rest, I do believe I have a large plotpoint under myself and Musicmuse' sleeves. It's starting right now, the news just hasnt reached our kingdom yet.

My character will be fairly easy to write about. Just as soon as I know whether Urumi is reacting to Draazil like previously spoken about. Or whether like he just said, he's going to follow me.

I'm fine with either. Feel free to make Draazil ask you about a way out Urumi, you can ask him what for too, he could mention me. Or you could retrace back to my house thats equally as good.#

Thanks, Aimee.
    Cogito, ergo sum.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast