Thread: Just bought FFVIII

Just bought FFVIII

I got it brand new on Ebay for 24.99

It that a good deal? I haven't played this in a long time and never got to beat the game but i'm really looking forward to it. Just need to know if I payed too much or got a bargain.

If the game is in good condition, then yes, that's a good purchase. Final Fantasy VIII is excellent, so you'll enjoy it a lot, money well spent my friend.

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

Well it's brand new supposedly. The seller had a 99.5% satisfaction rate and it came from a bigger site that sells there, so i'm pretty sure it's really going to be new. I can't wait to play it though. I remember when I used to play it I loved it and Quistis was one of my favorite FF characters.

PS - Hoping to get IX soon.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 07-30-2009 at 06:23 PM.

it seems like a pretty good deal, seeing as you cant find it anywhere,in any store. i wouldve gotten it

Arch, Pronounced Ark

TFF Family
    My TFF Family:
    My Brotha! and Best Friend Black Waltz

Registered User Just bought FFVIII Yesha's Avatar
    Yes.. it's a great game.. aLso one of the best series of FF! Hope you compLete it without probLem! :-)
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

That is a good buy for an excellent installment of the Final Fantasy series. Fantastic replay value, good storyline and a decent battle system.
    Of course I'm slightly biased as it is my favourite ^~ And if needed I'd pay alot more for it if I needed another copy xD

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

Brand new for $24.99 is a great deal. I don't think many of the older Final Fantasies are even sold in-stores now/rent-able at video stores, so getting a brand new copy for such a low price (normally you would be paying out of your ass for such a "rare" thing) is a pretty sweet deal. Hope you have fun playing it!

I saw IX for the same price from the same seller so i'm going to get that one soon as well.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Just bought FFVIII Xanatos's Avatar
    That's an offer you can't refuse, what's measly 24.99 $ for a game of that caliber, accept it with no hesitation. And trust me FF VIII was also worth that money (and also you got yourself a great deal there) , I think you'll agree with me when you complete it.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Registered User Just bought FFVIII TobiasRainey's Avatar
    I got VIII and IX on Amazon for $48.something, and the merchant had them seperately for $15.99-VIII and$17.99-IX. You did pretty well to find the game in any case. Well done.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes...or should I?

Registered User Just bought FFVIII Locke4God's Avatar
    The Junction System was the best of any game in my opinion. Make sure you take the time to Fight Weapon, I believe on Disk 3. An excellent battle that's my favorite of any in the series. And again with the junctions, just take you time with it and make sure you utilize it. It's very powerful.