Thread: Most Compatible, and Junction organization

Post Most Compatible, and Junction organization

Who are your GF's most compatible with? And how did you keep your Junctions and magic organized?

The way I set it up is that, I had my main characters (the guys) assigned certain GF's and had them pair up with one of the girls so that when ever I had to change up my party, I would Transfer all Juctions and magic to the partner. here's how I set up the pairs:

Squall's Junctions and magic went to Rinoa

Irvine's always went to Selphie, and

Zell's always went to Quistis.

Yeah sometimes I wouldn't be able to transfer of to the same person because during the game I might have had to have Squall and Rinoa at the same time. But for the most part it helped keep everything from getting messy.

For my main Party, I always had Squall, Zell and Irvine.

Here is how I assigned their GF's for my main party:

Squall: Squall always had these GF's
    -Ifirt
    -Diablos
    -Bahamut
    -Carbuncle
    -Pandemona (sometimes Irvine)

Zell:
    -Quezacotl
    -Brothers
    -Doomtrain
    -Cactuar
    -Eden (sometimes Irvine)

Irvine: gave him most of the girls since that's what he likes.
    -Cerberus (sometimes Zell)
    -Shiva
    -Siren
    -Alexander (sometimes Squall)
    -Tonberry

For Commands:
    Zell was the main person I had Draw so his commands were,
    -Attack
    -GF
    -Draw
    -Item
    (no Magic)

Squall
    -Attack
    -Magic
    -GF
    -Item

Irvine
    -Attack
    -GF
    -Magic
    -Item

All of the magic Drawn would go to Squall and then I would split it between him and Irvine. All of the left over magic that I didn't use or had too much of would go to Zell.

Compatibility
    Quezaccotl was most compatible with Zell. I made him Zell's main GF.

Shiva ended up being most compatible with Irvine, Quistis, Rinoa, and Selphie. I never gave Squall or Zell Shiva.

Ifirt and Diablos were most compatible with Squall. I never really un Junctioned them from him.

all of the others were even amongst the characters.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 01-24-2010 at 05:23 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Personally, this is how I assigned my party.

Squall
    Attack
    Item
    Magic
    Draw

With Squall, I give him as few GF's as possible, since I just tear open some ass with His Limit Breaks. My tactic for Squall is to use an Aura and/or Holy War, and just rip the shit out of my target. He is my attacker, and hardly ever will I change tactics with him. He is made to deal as much damage as humanly possible.

Irvine
    Attack
    GF
    Magic
    Item

With Irvine, I give him Eden, and any complementary GF's that allow him to boost his stats accordingly. My tactic for him is to get Holy War activated, then have him constantly cast Eden. He is more of my GF caster, made to either support, or attack.

Rinoa
    Attack
    GF
    Magic
    Draw

With Rinoa, I give her Cerberus, Carbuncle, and any support GF's, and Cactaur. Once Holy War has been activated, I switch inbetween using Cerberus, casting magics on my allies, or casting Cactaur. She is my support character, designed to either follow up with Cactuar in attacks, or to revive/heal my allies with x3 magic.
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Well, i arrange for all six of them, whatever. There are 18 GF, so each member i junction 3 GF ( random).
    First, i use the item amnesia green to make GF forget their abilty ( erase the abilty GF, Magic, Draw and Item in some of them). Then i use another item to make them learn another abilty ( Str_J, Hp_J, ..., ST_Def J, Elem_Def_J)
    With each member, all the stats were raised up with magic, except hit J, Evade, and Spd_J ( because the item which make them learn that abilty is too rare ).

I think that in the battle with Ultimecia, if unlucky, one of the member with full junction died, and another member, who were replaced, had nothing for equip. So i decide to build all of them strong as the other, ballanced them.
    That's what i did.
    Last edited by cenarius; 11-06-2009 at 02:29 AM.