Thread: Doing another 8 run, help me understand how to exploit Junctioning?

Doing another 8 run, help me understand how to exploit Junctioning?

My first time through was rather tough; but ive been hearing people say they love how u can just use Junctioning and own like crazy.

So does that mean like stocking up on a certain magic and investing in all attack or hp, or is there something specific to do?

Can anyone give an example of how to junction from the start do I can just swift through the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hey

The Quiet One Doing another 8 run, help me understand how to exploit Junctioning? Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Taking full advantage the junction involves you drawing magic from enemies or playing the card game and converting cards into magic. Either will work. In my case when I play, I usually spend the time up front before fighting Ifrit maxing out my magic from the enemies present. That'll give you a head start and you junction it into what your summons make available to you. Since it has been years, I can't remember if attack is one of the ones available early. But you want to get summons early and limit leveling as much as you can. The more summons you have the more you can junction early on, after while they'll end up overlapping and you spread them out.

Once you have access to the Galbadia soldiers, I generally spend time just drawing everything I can from them. They'll have Cure on them, which is good for HP early on. Afterward, just restrict your levels with no encounter from Diabolos. I generally stop all level at 30, since that is when the soldiers hit there third tier magic I think, and that is enough to last you for the rest of the game until you get to the third disc and you have access to the airship. Then you go to the island closest to heaven and island closest to hell to get the best magic.

The combination of maxing out your magic and keeping your level low will make the game too easy, but if you want to fully exploit things. That is the way to go.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Doing another 8 run, help me understand how to exploit Junctioning?

Thanks great explanation! I'm glad you explained it like that because I'm not a big fan of the card game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hey