Thread: FFX-2 Eternity Memory Of Lightwave RemiX

dmitebeats

FFX-2 Eternity Memory Of Lightwave RemiX

Just wanted to share my Remix with all my FF real Fans out there... Check it out :-)

YouTube - FFX-2 Eternity Memory Of Lightwave pt. III (Acid REMIX)

It's a really good remix. I love this song, one of my favorites. I think It would help more if u placed the link in the thread.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

dmitebeats
    I did... but I think they took it out... that was ma 3rd Jazz/R&B Remix and am glad u loved it :-)

here's ma 1st: YouTube - Final Fantasy X-2 Eternity Memory Of Lightwave (Acid REMIX)

and ma 2nd: YouTube - FFX-2 Eternity Memory Of Lightwave pt. II (Acid REMIX)

then ma 3rd: YouTube - FFX-2 Eternity Memory Of Lightwave pt. III (Acid REMIX)