Thread: Will Tifa get to Cloud, or Cloud + Hand=Satisfy

Banned Will Tifa get to Cloud, or Cloud + Hand=Satisfy ShadowNinjaChaos's Avatar

Will Tifa get to Cloud, or Cloud + Hand=Satisfy

AHAHAHA Cloud let go of the Golden Palm and embraces the Hot Bosom of Love

Memento Rhapso Will Tifa get to Cloud, or Cloud + Hand=Satisfy Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Will Tifa get to Cloud, or Cloud + Hand=Satisfy

I don't think he would choose either, I'm thinking he's either gonna go Vincent or Barret, whichever mood he's in, but he has to be careful, because we all know what happens when you choose Barret. . . . .

But on subject he'd probably pick his hand. . . . . like a alot. . . . kinda gross how much

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Cloud's such a player he not only gets Mrs. Palmer but her five daughters as well.
    Haven't really seem him do all that much with Tifa at all in any of the compilation of FFVII.
    victoria aut mors

Memento Rhapso Will Tifa get to Cloud, or Cloud + Hand=Satisfy Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Cloud's such a player he not only gets Mrs. Palmer but her five daughters as well.
    Haven't really seem him do all that much with Tifa at all in any of the compilation of FFVII.
    Actually, I think Cloud tried to have sex with a lay-dee in VII but maybe she did it so bad it made him gay XD
    After the Bombing Mission, in the morning when you wake up you get the option to say "That was great last night" or "I love waking up next to you" if my memory serves properly, Dodie! I know you know this better than I do, step in and correct me lol

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Registered User Will Tifa get to Cloud, or Cloud + Hand=Satisfy

Originally Posted by RhapsoBlarg
    Actually, I think Cloud tried to have sex with a lay-dee in VII...
    After the Bombing Mission, in the morning when you wake up you get the option to say "That was great last night" or "I love waking up next to you" if my memory serves properly, Dodie! I know you know this better than I do, step in and correct me lol
    Mmm.... Okay.

It's implied that they did have sex, but not in that scene. It's towards the end when they're under the Highwind that the players gets those implications that there was "physical love" going on.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Magically Delicous Will Tifa get to Cloud, or Cloud + Hand=Satisfy Merlin's Avatar

That wasn't physical love. Tifa was emotional about not having anyone to go back to, unlike everyone else, while Cloud was brooding over the loss of Aerith. I feel sure they had sex, but it was not out of love for each other. It's a classic case of two people who had lost something dear to them and took comfort in each others company for relief. At the end of Advent Children, it is possible Cloud finally decides to move on with his life. With or without Tifa is up to the imagination.

The Lone Dagger Will Tifa get to Cloud, or Cloud + Hand=Satisfy Xithor's Avatar

Wow wow wow, there was an implication that Tifa and Cloud had sex in Final Fantasy VII? Goodness it has been far too long since I played that game I guess, gonna have to go look up a script, what disc does this happen at? We're not talking about the initial mission in Midgar are we? Because Aerith hadn't died yet and I can't remember another bombing mission in the game lol been a while since I played through it

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

And everyone wonders why Cloud didn't really hesitate when asked to dress up as a girl. And then you (the player) wanted to make him the obvious pick for the don by making him obtain all of the "sexy" items. I would say that he liked it better wearing those clothes and extending his own trumbone.

Just a thought yo.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Banned Will Tifa get to Cloud, or Cloud + Hand=Satisfy ShadowNinjaChaos's Avatar

[I think Barrett will do the Rapid Castastrophe on Spikey]
    aww...Cloudster, your Wonder Palm didn't do too well
    there's always your pet chocobo hahaha

Magically Delicous Will Tifa get to Cloud, or Cloud + Hand=Satisfy Merlin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xithor View Post
    Wow wow wow, there was an implication that Tifa and Cloud had sex in Final Fantasy VII? Goodness it has been far too long since I played that game I guess, gonna have to go look up a script, what disc does this happen at? We're not talking about the initial mission in Midgar are we? Because Aerith hadn't died yet and I can't remember another bombing mission in the game lol been a while since I played through it
    It wasn't a bombing mission, it was near the end of the game where you dock the airship at the final dungeon. Everyone returns home except Cloud and Tifa, since they have no home to go back to. They then have a scene together outside the airship, where what I mention takes place.

As far as him being a homosexual, that's just preposterous. He was trying to get laid. Aerith obviously had a sexual fantasy of seeing him in girls clothes and he obliged. It's known as "foreplay". >_<

I found this little exchange between Cloud and Tifa on a grassy hill, I'm assuming that's what everyone is referring to yea?

- Last Morning -

(The scene fades in once more to the grassy hill. It is still mostly dark
    out, but the hint of a sun is glowing beyond the horizon. Cloud and Tifa
    are seated on a small rise in the ground. Tifa is resting her head on his
    shoulder; both are dozing. Cloud lifts his head slightly.)

Cloud
    "............It's almost dawn..."

Tifa
    "H, huh...?"

(He lifts his head further, just enough so that he can look at her.)

Cloud
    "Sorry. Did I wake you...? It's almost dawn, Tifa."

(She lifts her head off his shoulder and looks around sleepily.)

Tifa
    "Umm... G, good morning... Cloud."
    "Give me a little longer... Just a little bit longer..."

(She rests his head on his shoulder again.)

Tifa
    "This day will never come again... So let me have this moment..."

(He nods)

Cloud
    "Yeah... okay."

(He lowers his head again.)

Cloud
    "This is probably the last time we'll have together......"

(The scene fades to black.)
    That seems to me like it's insinuating something lol

Wanna Know More:

My latest videos:
    Naruto - Way Away

as far as i remember there's something like a "flirt score" with tifa aerith ad yuffie.
    and if u get high at scores with tifa the scene mentioned above does have a conversation where it implies sex. and afterwards after going inside the highwind again they all greet them and tifa says 'were u watching?' and lovers her head in embarrassment. so they weren't only making love, they did it in public xD

In an interview Nojima even stated that it was planed to be even more obvious. the scene was planed to be that cloud leaves the chocobo room in the morning and tifa comming out right after him and looking around xD i'd like to see that scene but he said he HAD to tone it down a bit =/

My response to that would be why tone it down because it was rated T for a reason, they can insinuate that stuff happened, that's what the rating is for so that children aren't playing the game and the creators can put stuff like that in it. Bc to the people that are of age that's critical storyline stuff for us

Wanna Know More:

My latest videos:
    Naruto - Way Away

Registered User Will Tifa get to Cloud, or Cloud + Hand=Satisfy DawnHero's Avatar

public area, grassy hills, flirt scores/I think it is very true/
    Whooooa
    I went and saw the part on Youtube, Big Chest is no longer an angel.
    Spikey scored hard on cutie brunette, made her fell a s l e e p.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin
    As far as him being a homosexual, that's just preposterous. He was trying to get laid. Aerith obviously had a sexual fantasy of seeing him in girls clothes and he obliged. It's known as "foreplay". >_<
    I thought it was just so they could get into the Don's mansion, but Aeris did seem rather excited about Cloud dressed up as a woman. Makes sense, but Aeris didn't strike me as the type.

There was a lot of implied sex around the Wall Market part of the game. >>;

Cloud and Tifa totally had sex near the end though. I think the original scene with the chocobo stables might have been too humorous, and less romantic and emotional. I thought how it was was quite nice, and anything else would either be too funny, or too cheesy.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

tough itćs off topic i remember in final fantasy VIII was a scene, which, after the finished VIIth part, reminded me bout the highwind scene with cloud and tifa.
    it's after squall saves rinoa, up in the space, in Ragnarock, they too have first a romantic conversation and the the scene "fades out" like it did in VII xD so i think ff VII wasn't the only one with 'making love' in it =p

Registered User Will Tifa get to Cloud, or Cloud + Hand=Satisfy Discordius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xithor View Post
    I found this little exchange between Cloud and Tifa on a grassy hill, I'm assuming that's what everyone is referring to yea?

That seems to me like it's insinuating something lol
    I do know that in the original script they had been more blatant about what happened.

I have a peguin on a stick! ^_^ Will Tifa get to Cloud, or Cloud + Hand=Satisfy Kooky Spice's Avatar
    Being held hostage by the imaginary people that live in this fictitious reality

If Cloud didn't get laid he's a total fag!!

Seriously though I don't remember the scene in question It has been a long time since I have played the game though. Hm....

@DreamCatcher: You make a good point Rhinoa does seem to be walking funny after they land. ^_^

Lawlz Sephy so Smaht!!

This is where my name comes from for anyone who cares. Btw please don't get the wrong idea. I love Final Fantasy more than any other game series in the whole world.

"Good things don't come to those who wait. Good things come to those who want it bad enough to take it."