Thread: Final Fantasy VII AMV (The End) by Tefnek

Final Fantasy VII AMV (The End) by Tefnek Setzertrancer's Avatar

Final Fantasy VII AMV (The End) by Tefnek

I wanted to share with you dudes a music video I made with clips from Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core. Here's the link to it on youtube. Let me know what you think.

YouTube - Final Fantasy VII AMV (The End) by Tefnek
    Quotes from South Park. Jimbo: "If we don't kill animals, they'll die!" from The Mexican Staring Frog of Sri Lanka. Mephisto: "The Father of Eric Cartman is, Mrs. Cartman" from Cartman's mum is still a dirty slut. Scientist Guy: "Global Warming will happen two days before, the day after tomorrow" from Two Days before the day after tomorrow. Kyle: “Kenny just died 8 hours ago from that monster, how could he have died back then too” Cartman: “Oh yeah I guess that doesn’t make sense” from City on the edge of Forever. Cartman: "Attention shoppers! Outside today, we have a cripple fight. Cripple fight, outside!" from Cripple Fight. Goth Kid: "To be a non-conformist, you have to dress in black, and listen to the same music we do" from Raisins. Priest: "Maybe if more of us attended church on sundays the lord wouldn't have felt it necessary to punish us by takething this little boy" Mr. Garrison: "Oh here comes the guilt trip again" from Spontaneous Combustion. Doctor: "That kid's got as much hope as Steve Irwin in a tank full of stingrays" from Stanley's cup.

Loyal Member of..... The Old School cult of Kefka, bitches, Nintendo Worshippers, The Aussies of TFF

Setzer's Review Library: Tyrian,
    Wii Sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Zelda: Minish Cap, Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

I have a peguin on a stick! ^_^ Final Fantasy VII AMV (The End) by Tefnek Kooky Spice's Avatar
    Being held hostage by the imaginary people that live in this fictitious reality

Re: Final Fantasy VII AMV (The End) by Tefnek

Oh. My. God. That was ****ing amazing. I have to ask, do you submit your stuff to competitions?

Lawlz Sephy so Smaht!!

This is where my name comes from for anyone who cares. Btw please don't get the wrong idea. I love Final Fantasy more than any other game series in the whole world.

"Good things don't come to those who wait. Good things come to those who want it bad enough to take it."

nope just to websites i know of to give it exposure. But that is an interesting idea I should probably see if there are any competitions going. I have made a few others you can check out and I am spending 5 times as long working on something that will be awesome right now.
    Quotes from South Park. Jimbo: "If we don't kill animals, they'll die!" from The Mexican Staring Frog of Sri Lanka. Mephisto: "The Father of Eric Cartman is, Mrs. Cartman" from Cartman's mum is still a dirty slut. Scientist Guy: "Global Warming will happen two days before, the day after tomorrow" from Two Days before the day after tomorrow. Kyle: “Kenny just died 8 hours ago from that monster, how could he have died back then too” Cartman: “Oh yeah I guess that doesn’t make sense” from City on the edge of Forever. Cartman: "Attention shoppers! Outside today, we have a cripple fight. Cripple fight, outside!" from Cripple Fight. Goth Kid: "To be a non-conformist, you have to dress in black, and listen to the same music we do" from Raisins. Priest: "Maybe if more of us attended church on sundays the lord wouldn't have felt it necessary to punish us by takething this little boy" Mr. Garrison: "Oh here comes the guilt trip again" from Spontaneous Combustion. Doctor: "That kid's got as much hope as Steve Irwin in a tank full of stingrays" from Stanley's cup.

Loyal Member of..... The Old School cult of Kefka, bitches, Nintendo Worshippers, The Aussies of TFF

Wii Sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Zelda: Minish Cap, Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

I have a peguin on a stick! ^_^ Final Fantasy VII AMV (The End) by Tefnek Kooky Spice's Avatar
    Being held hostage by the imaginary people that live in this fictitious reality

Quote Originally Posted by Setzertrancer View Post
    nope just to websites i know of to give it exposure. But that is an interesting idea I should probably see if there are any competitions going. I have made a few others you can check out and I am spending 5 times as long working on something that will be awesome right now.
    You totally should that video is sooo sick!! I'm gonna check out your other stuff as well. As for the new one that you are working on alls I have to say to that is: SWEET!!! I can't wait to see it. The other videos you did were badass too!! ^_^ those are some of the absolute Best AMVs I have ever seen.
    Last edited by Kooky Spice; 05-12-2010 at 04:10 AM.

Lawlz Sephy so Smaht!!

This is where my name comes from for anyone who cares. Btw please don't get the wrong idea. I love Final Fantasy more than any other game series in the whole world.

"Good things don't come to those who wait. Good things come to those who want it bad enough to take it."

Yeh it looks great dude!
    Final Fantasy 7 PC - ~ your source for game info, downloads, media, walkthroughs, and mods ~

Okay thanks for the feedback, I have now compiled all of my music videos including the latest video I just finished in a new thread, check it out.

http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ga...-new-post.html